'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

23 hours ago, Xenoxblades said:

What? How? Man what's your team and what you recommend me bringing to battle?
PM me your team and their moves so I can follow the same strategy.
Im running out of option and patience, training is a pain, so I need help. Will figure something out with your help thanks.

Done 🙂 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, dragoniteborntacoz said:

i need help early in the new episode

Hide contents

so i got rock climb from hardy and i went up the path but i cant figure out where to go next and i already explored every "dead end" that had field changes

did i miss something?

Spoiler

I had the same proble, and it turns out I missed something.

Spoiler

Search for possible ways to go around the lake at route 4.

Spoiler

The stepping stone puzzle can lead south.

I'm still stuck early on in the episode.

Spoiler

I got Rock Climb from Hardy and have been exploring the mountain. I can't seem to find anywhere to progress. When I go south from the big lake rock puzzle, I end up at dead ends, although one looks like it has something hidden in the snow? And there's a cave entrance I can't get into when I go east in the big lake rock puzzle because although there are jumping rocks I can't seem to hop on from anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated 🙂 

Edit: Never mind, I found a video guide and realised I somehow totally missed a rock climb section 😛 

So I'm in a bit lost...

So I just went looking for Saphira to see if she was alive, and whoopee she is! She gave me rings, headed off, and now I'm not sure where to go. I decided to look it up online and what one person did was go up through the exit and into the grass. However, when I do that, I can't enter the grass. The game treats it like a wall for me. What do?

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, HyperPote said:

So I'm in a bit lost...

So I just went looking for Saphira to see if she was alive, and whoopee she is! She gave me rings, headed off, and now I'm not sure where to go. I decided to look it up online and what one person did was go up through the exit and into the grass. However, when I do that, I can't enter the grass. The game treats it like a wall for me. What do?

are you on your bike? you can't bike through extra-tall grass

I need help with a sidequest of EP18:

Spoiler

I started the sidequest of the woman in the sort-of-hidden room south Calcenon, but after saying something about "Caroline's basement" (I think, I can't remember it so wel) she just disappeared and I have no idea where to search for her!

20 minutes ago, kithas said:

I need help with a sidequest of EP18:

Hide contents

I started the sidequest of the woman in the sort-of-hidden room south Calcenon, but after saying something about "Caroline's basement" (I think, I can't remember it so wel) she just disappeared and I have no idea where to search for her!

Look up how to get Torchic on YouTube. In the Calcenon gym you need to light up the tiles to form a certain pattern. The tiles that are not to be lit are the same one's as in the basement of a certain apartment in Agate city.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zander said:

Look up how to get Torchic on YouTube. In the Calcenon gym you need to light up the tiles to form a certain pattern. The tiles that are not to be lit are the same one's as in the basement of a certain apartment in Agate city.

Solved! Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Allex173 said:

I beat Cain in Vanhanen castle, but now i don't know where to go. He and Radomus went out of the castle and i can't find them.

So I don't quite remember quite the order you do things there, but have you battled Ditto-Arceus yet?

Just now, Allex173 said:

nope, i haven't.

Okay, then I think you're at the point that GG's been kidnapped. Head the other way on Route one, west and then south. Eventually you will reach the end of the route and be inside Reborn's Grand gate. Radomus and Cain are inside.

2 minutes ago, wcv said:

Okay, then I think you're at the point that GG's been kidnapped. Head the other way on Route one, west and then south. Eventually you will reach the end of the route and be inside Reborn's Grand gate. Radomus and Cain are inside.

ohhh, thats funny because i actually checked the gate but i was on the other side, inside the city, lol. Thank you for the answer 🙂

1 hour ago, Keileon said:

I just started up the game for the first time in about a month and I'm in Ametrine with no idea where to go. I'm pretty sure I completed the story events here; at the very least I appear to have reclaimed the food.

If you did all the events in Ametrine, head back to the Circus and go into the back room of the tent.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Following a walkthrough i found on the site. Its not completely updated, but so far I dont think ive missed anything. Not sure why the door on the right is not open. Please Help!

locked wasteland.png

Edit: I found it/Im an idiot. Thanks for the help tho

Edited by DHunterJ

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I'm in 7th street. I've defeated the old hag and gotten Rain Dance, but haven't found the girl I was supposed to find. I took a break from the story line to shiny hunt Type: Null, and now I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. I've checked walkthroughs, but they don't seem to help. I would be very grateful for any advice! I'm pretty sure there's a door blocked by a crate that I'm supposed to go through or something? But I can't trigger the event to get it to move.

17 hours ago, Truthseeker said:

OK, so I'm in 7th street. I've defeated the old hag and gotten Rain Dance, but haven't found the girl I was supposed to find. I took a break from the story line to shiny hunt Type: Null, and now I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. I've checked walkthroughs, but they don't seem to help. I would be very grateful for any advice! I'm pretty sure there's a door blocked by a crate that I'm supposed to go through or something? But I can't trigger the event to get it to move.

You will wanna talk to your friends from the gang you are in, they can point you in the direction of someone wearing a white robe who was seen in 7th Street, follow their clues and eventually you will see who they saw.

4 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

You will wanna talk to your friends from the gang you are in, they can point you in the direction of someone wearing a white robe who was seen in 7th Street, follow their clues and eventually you will see who they saw.

Thank you so much! I kept thinking I needed to talk to one gang member in particular, when he was like the third one I had to talk to. Back on track, thanks so much!