'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

1 minute ago, Meepomancer said:
  Hide contents

how do i move glass with the espeon? i press enter, the screen becomes purple and nothing else happens

Spoiler

Use the arrow keys to push it in an available direction. To move the container there must be nothing in the way (such as more glass, walls, you, etc.)

• Upvote 1

Just now, mandamaeh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm in the Glassworking Station with Espeon and Glaceon and I think I explored everything, but I'm missing some kind of ID to enter the door at the top. Where do I find it? Looking for almost an hour and feeling very stupid lol

Spoiler

Have you got the elevator working? I don't remember exactly, but I think it was upstairs.

2 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

Have you got the elevator working? I don't remember exactly, but I think it was upstairs.

Spoiler

Only 'locked' doors etc, though I can get outside. Is there a way for me to activate the elevator? I didn't find anything yet.

Just now, mandamaeh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Only 'locked' doors etc, though I can get outside. Is there a way for me to activate the elevator? I didn't find anything yet.

Spoiler

There's a certain window you have to break. Espeon's future sight should tell you where. You'll need to move one of the slidy things to get to it.

Spoiler

I just beat  Solaris in episode 18 and am trying to follow LIn there's a person blocking the rock climb path so I used to dive and waterfall to take the long way up the hill but now there's two rocks blocking the water path that I can't surf past.  What am I supposed to do?

1 hour ago, Indianlgcy said:

Hide contents

After the ??? place, everyone meets up at Calcenon city and decide to meet at Agate City. How do I get to Agate City? 

Spoiler

Fly down to the Vanhanen Castle, exit the maze, and go north through the gate you originally took.

Spoiler

Can someone help me with hardy gym's puzzle? I tried listening to the song, couldn't do it. Got the notes from the guy, but they make absolutely no sense to me, and now i have no idea what to do lol. In case the notes differ in each version, they are C, E, high G, B... B, low G, A, A.

4 hours ago, Meepomancer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can someone help me with hardy gym's puzzle? I tried listening to the song, couldn't do it. Got the notes from the guy, but they make absolutely no sense to me, and now i have no idea what to do lol. In case the notes differ in each version, they are C, E, high G, B... B, low G, A, A.

Spoiler

Maybe this topic will be useful to you. The order of notes is revealed there, which is key for solving the puzzle.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, fahmiraditya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can you help me? I'm stuck when Glaceon trapped by Meteor grunt. What should i do?

Spoiler

You can use Rock Smash to break the glass wall. This allows you to get in the room where Glaceon is trapped.

2 hours ago, heloo5t5 said:

third floor of where?

Captureq.PNG

Go to the right all the way till you find some stairs. You are now on floor 2.

Check every door above you and one will have 2 or 3 doors inside if I recall one of them (the farthest one) will go up and there will be a lady or something looking to a table, speak to her. Done.

I also have a doubt

[EPISODE 18 SPOILER]

Spoiler

I started E18 now, I went to Calcennon, spoke to them, met the ladies in the exit, went foward, met Hardy in the snow mountain slope, used rock climb right away and I explored it but all ways lead to a dead end (found a Lycanite or something and another orb inside a cave in the ice I could not reach.)

Where to go? Also when I reach a peak, it mentions somehting of a chill in the wind and I don't know what to do, there is no ice in there, only grass and trees.

I also somewhere else got an egg after battling 2 Haxorus, is it related to the story?

I also went to grand Hall and spoke to a man that said in the Wasteland that there were pokemon interfering with the rail rebuild, where are them exactly, I wasted so many repels and found nothing... If I need to bring certain HMs please tell me as well.

MASSIVE THANKS in advance, I legit don't know what to do.

17 minutes ago, Xenoxblades said:

Check every door above you and one will have 2 or 3 doors inside if I recall one of them (the farthest one) will go up and there will be a lady or something looking to a table, speak to her. Done.

I also have a doubt

[EPISODE 18 SPOILER]

Hide contents

I started E18 now, I went to Calcennon, spoke to them, met the ladies in the exit, went foward, met Hardy in the snow mountain slope, used rock climb right away and I explored it but all ways lead to a dead end (found a Lycanite or something and another orb inside a cave in the ice I could not reach.)

Where to go? Also when I reach a peak, it mentions somehting of a chill in the wind and I don't know what to do, there is no ice in there, only grass and trees.

I also somewhere else got an egg after battling 2 Haxorus, is it related to the story?

I also went to grand Hall and spoke to a man that said in the Wasteland that there were pokemon interfering with the rail rebuild, where are them exactly, I wasted so many repels and found nothing... If I need to bring certain HMs please tell me as well.

Spoiler

Where it says chill in the wind, depends, either use heatwave to melt ice or blizzard to make snow during wild Pokemon battle 

and the pokemon are aggron, go to byxbysion and after exiting from the top of the building ( with staircases to the left and right ) and go up and left, it will take you to a hole in the wall, and go left from there

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Xenoxblades said:

I also have a doubt

[EPISODE 18 SPOILER]

Hide contents

I'm having the same trouble

Just now, Xenoxblades said:

I also have a doubt

[EPISODE 18 SPOILER]

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

theres no one there, is this not the room?Captureq3.PNG.b5467d9a7bbab0bd0678da8c7b17dbd0.PNG

2 minutes ago, heloo5t5 said:
  Hide contents

theres no one there, is this not the room?Captureq3.PNG.b5467d9a7bbab0bd0678da8c7b17dbd0.PNG

No it is not. Keep searching, go down and go near the healing center, climb the stairs and go left. 
I think they are double doors, check the ones on top of you not under.

Just now, Xenoxblades said:

No it is not. Keep searching, go down and go near the healing center, climb the stairs and go left. 
I think they are double doors, check the ones on top of you not under.

Spoiler

lol im so  confused, mind sending a screenshot outside of the room?

3 minutes ago, heloo5t5 said:
  Hide contents

lol im so  confused, mind sending a screenshot outside of the room?

Go out the room you were in, go left, there is a girl standing next the door, it's twice as large, go up and climb the stairs.

The girl is looking into a PC.