'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

I kinda forgot where to go...

So i just beat shelly, went back to grandhall, battled fern, talked to cain for the key. Went back to shelly cause of Heather, Heather is now captured by doc. sigmund and the door is locked. Idk what to do / how to open dr sigmunds door or shade's gym... I thought i had to beat shade first but i just dont know XD

@FreeMercenary

Spoiler

Yes,

Ep 16 lets you renovate 1 part of reborn and gives you some reward, you search on this fora and see which one gives which but: steelixite or goomy or something else is the reward.

I haven't tried to renovate a second part as of ep 17, I think it should be possible though.

@vagmoust

Spoiler

The mirage tower is at the far east side of the desert, If you are at the the train scrapyard, go a bit south, then east and then north east, you should find the mirage tower. Once ur in the tower you have to solve the puzzle. The puzzle consist of 2 squares, one accesable one not. You'll have to push the rock to the right destination to make a new staircase appear. Do this for every floor and evantually you'll end up outside again, the area becomes all glassy or something and you can get some rewards there. IF this is not clear enough message me and i'll try to explain better.

Spoiler for rewards:

Spoiler

Tm will o wisp

some Z ring or move or w/e

honedge

fish in the lake a few times for a suprise

and i believe there are some more catachble mons there which might be interesting

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Does anyone know how to maneuver through the Scrapyard? I've entered quite a few carts, but most seemed to just be pointless and all I ended up getting out of it was a Steel Memory for my Silvally (which was, of course, helpful).

1 hour ago, Cyncii said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know how to maneuver through the Scrapyard? I've entered quite a few carts, but most seemed to just be pointless and all I ended up getting out of it was a Steel Memory for my Silvally (which was, of course, helpful).

Spoiler

I don't know exactly where you're stuck, but a couple suggestions:

• Have you entered the Scrapyard from all the different entrances? There are three (I think?) trains you can go through to enter from the south side, and one you can go through to enter from the west side. They all lead to slightly different places, so there may be something you need to do from one location before you can finish the others.
  • If there are any trains you weren't able to operate at first because the path was blocked, have you gone back and checked them after moving other trains? Most of the trains you can ride will smash or push obstacles out of their path, which lets you continue the puzzle. Alternately, are there any trains you can't move because there's a Rock Smash rock right in front of them? They can be kind of hard to spot if you're not looking for them.
  • Similarly, if there are trains you've already moved but can't tell what they actually changed, I'd recommend retracing the track they moved along to see if anything's opened up. Sometimes it's not obvious, but usually moving a train either removes obstacles in its path or just gets the train itself out of the way, which allows you and/or other trains to get through where you couldn't before.

14 minutes ago, Sip7 said:

I made it into seventh street and I know I need to find Bennett somewhere in there, I’ve talked to everyone and beat everyone down there. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

If you really have talked to everyone, try entering and leaving the room with the PC.

Hi, it's been quite a while since I played. I'm stuck with 13 badges and don't really know where to go. (episode 15). I'm in Calcenon and then stopped playing. (it's been about a year!)

My friends are waiting at the barrier but I have no idea what to do next or where to continue. Any help is appreciated!

What do I do?

Spoiler

5a4cf8af7976f_Schermafbeelding2018-01-03om16_36_41.thumb.png.559e9ee5939eb64b7f1978378d77b698.png