'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Spoiler

I'm in the train yard and I cant figure out where to go. Can someone just point me in the right direction since im tired of wandering the desert i'm the furthest north you can go with there being a train with a rock smashable rock in front of it being blocked off by a flipped over train.

6 minutes ago, tektonic said:
  Hide contents

So I beat Titania and went to Celestine Cascade but nothing's happening? I explored most of the gym and found what looks like an underwater battlefield and everything but can't find Amaria or Titania.

Spoiler

when you find arena while diving dive up first

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riachu said:

I am lost.

Sitting in the water gym 

But can't find a gym leader anywhere

Spoiler

Keep diving and surfing the around the gym until you find the battle field underwater. Once you find the underwater battlefield, dive up and you'll find Titania. Talk to her to progress

Yup, you go straight to the desert.

i also have a question. So it seems like I've been everywhere, but I can't figure out how to progress.

I've been to Train Town, I've explored Sugline Cave and been to pretty much every part of the desert. I've activated the 3rd Arceus Statue. But I can't find Titania. I'm guessing she's in the Mirage Tower, but I can't find it.

Edited by Tapu Fufu

For Titania

Spoiler

From Train town you need to go through the train south of the people, then east when you get out of the train, there is another train path there. At the end of that there is some kind of forest and the path to her gym is somewhere in there.

Spoiler

So I found DJ Arclight and did his quest of sending the Pokemon that were stolen from the original trainers. At Lapis Ward, there's this woman who's son got kidnapped after assuming to be in Spinel Town with his uncle who's a famous singer of some sorts. I found the bald men and battled the one who was missing his Jigglypuff, but nothing seem to come out of it. I still have the Jigglypuff and the Vanillite from the missing boy. I talked to both the mother and her brother but I'm stuck now.

1 minute ago, PunkRoseBlitz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I found DJ Arclight and did his quest of sending the Pokemon that were stolen from the original trainers. At Lapis Ward, there's this woman who's son got kidnapped after assuming to be in Spinel Town with his uncle who's a famous singer of some sorts. I found the bald men and battled the one who was missing his Jigglypuff, but nothing seem to come out of it. I still have the Jigglypuff and the Vanillite from the missing boy. I talked to both the mother and her brother but I'm stuck now.

Spoiler

Talk again to the loudred owner and check spinnel town as well

Just now, PunkRoseBlitz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay, I talked to her and went to Spinnel Town. Nothing happened over there. Is there supposed to be a missing item for the Loudred owner to get?

Spoiler

There is a guy( the roggenrola owner there) he will battle you and he is tough so care.He will give you an item that once you give it to the makuhita owner,she will give you an item to give to the loudred owner to take care of the jigglipuf and continue with the quest.I would suggest having a strong team with you as there are some strong fights you have to do in this quest

2 minutes ago, PunkRoseBlitz said:
  Hide contents

Okay, I talked to her and went to Spinnel Town. Nothing happened over there. Is there supposed to be a missing item for the Loudred owner to get?

Spoiler

Loudread owner gets something from Makuhita owner-----afte two favors

1 minute ago, seki108 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Loudread owner gets something from Makuhita owner-----afte two favors

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

There is a guy( the roggenrola owner there) he will battle you and he is tough so care.He will give you an item that once you give it to the makuhita owner,she will give you an item to give to the loudred owner to take care of the jigglipuf and continue with the quest.I would suggest having a strong team with you as there are some strong fights you have to do in this quest

Spoiler

Alright, I think I got this. Thank you so much! 

16 hours ago, pointblankerror said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure what else to do in the train puzzle in the desert. I've done a few trains, but I'm not sure how to progress. image.png.56dac4ebe2c5e7add34deb09d8ddf7bf.png

Iirc try to enter the scrapeyard from the west to enter that train

Edited by Käff