'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

52 minutes ago, OpalWardMusicFan said:

Okay, I am totally lost. I beat the ice chick. Now I need meds and the Mart is unreachable. NANIII? I am also grinding levels for the boss fight to protect the kids. That's all I remember. ><

You have to go through the forest again and go back towards the railnet. Then the pokemart should have teleported there. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just came back to reborn after a break, and now cannot figure out where to go next. Here's where I am.

8 badges

"I will fix reborn" speech happened.

TV interview is aya

Profile is Luna

Guards at Gate to agate are sleeping.

Team level is 58-61

Amy ideas?

Edited by DDriggs00

4 hours ago, DDriggs00 said:

I just came back to reborn after a break, and now cannot figure out where to go next. Here's where I am.

8 badges

"I will fix reborn" speech happened.

TV interview is aya

Profile is Luna

Guards at Gate to agate are sleeping.

Team level is 58-61

Amy ideas?

You now have to battle Radomus,the psychic gym leader in Vanhanen castle in route 1.

10 minutes ago, DDriggs00 said:

I already beat him, the gym is blacked out now.

Edit: I also beat the arceus freaks near 7th street

Have you already saved Luna? If so, go to the tree on the West in Vanhanen Labyrinth

10 hours ago, DDriggs00 said:

I already beat him, the gym is blacked out now.

Edit: I also beat the arceus freaks near 7th street

Why did you say 8 badges then?

Radomus is the 9th gym leader meaning you have 9 gym badges.

• 3 weeks later...

so i want to ask 2 things, cause apparently my short-term memory sucks terribly. 1- where do i go to find the wasteland key, i battled fern, he told me, then i ended the session, on the other day i went sidequesting and now i cant remember at all where purple guy is. 2- where to buy lemonades.

1 hour ago, mario98 said:

so i want to ask 2 things, cause apparently my short-term memory sucks terribly. 1- where do i go to find the wasteland key, i battled fern, he told me, then i ended the session, on the other day i went sidequesting and now i cant remember at all where purple guy is. 2- where to buy lemonades.

Fern is talking about Cain.Cain is in beryl ward graveyard.It is located west of Corey's gym.

Not really a "where do I go", but I wanted to know if there's any way to return to Reborn City or any other pre-Agate Circus areas before I fight Charlotte. Cause I've got a few fossils I'd like to resurrect for her but seemingly no way of doing it.

Thanks in advance!

31 minutes ago, Lulu-chan said:

Not really a "where do I go", but I wanted to know if there's any way to return to Reborn City or any other pre-Agate Circus areas before I fight Charlotte. Cause I've got a few fossils I'd like to resurrect for her but seemingly no way of doing it.

Thanks in advance!

No, you won't be able to resurrect them until after returning.   Not an oversight, but it would be annoying if you really needed one (though there is always online trading).

Edited by seki108

On 10/24/2017 at 1:29 AM, Lulu-chan said:

but muh archeops

Oh well, cheers!

Actually there is a way. But it depends on how often you saved and the no. Of backup you put in the settings. Cause you can transfer pokemon from one save file to another with the help of shared box. Just see if there is a save file before you entered agate circus. If there is then equip a.pokemon with the fossil and put it in the shared box, save and then use the old save file. Then you can go to the museum and revuve the fossils and put them in the shared box and save. Then use the save file where you advanced the furthest and you have the pokemon in the shared box.

There are plenty of options to use post-Agate, so don't worry about getting a specific fossil. 

Reborn is made for us to explore different possibilities in pokemon teams. Experiment. 

By using the mechanics you cannot. By exploiting the save files you can. It depends on whether you'd like to play by the rules or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... so I have found myself in the situation in which I haven't played for a couple months and I have no idea of where I am supposed to go. I have fly, 13 badges, Ame is looking for three people, apparently Cain lost Anna and the other one, and I think that the group gave me a job to do but I don't remember what it is. Anyone able to help me out? It would be appreciated.

14 hours ago, Celtizaya said:

Ok... so I have found myself in the situation in which I haven't played for a couple months and I have no idea of where I am supposed to go. I have fly, 13 badges, Ame is looking for three people, apparently Cain lost Anna and the other one, and I think that the group gave me a job to do but I don't remember what it is. Anyone able to help me out? It would be appreciated.

Ame is looking for arclight,victoria and adrienn. You can find adrienn at the coral ward gym.arclight near the night club(next to grand stairway) and victoria at the cemetry at beryl ward.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, epics50 said:
  Hide contents

i know that im already in the desert i just don't know where to go from there. i found the stairs i cant climb and i made to the other side where the storms to thick

Spoiler

find the trains and entrance to them

7 minutes ago, Razkar said:
  Hide contents

Not sure if I'm stuck or just blind, i'll try so say it without spoiling:

I was where all unfunctional machines are and i took one that bring me further north (with black screen) but now it seems i can't go anywhere, not even back

Spoiler

did you use debug and skip the puzzle?