'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

11 minutes ago, JonFromSnocrave said:

I'm currently in Black Steeple Castle Day 2, stuck in my cell after 

Hide contents

Dunno if this counts as a spoiler but Emma finds Aelita's Cell

I'm stuck in the cell and currently interacting with everything but there's no way to get out? The only hint is a piece of wall that says "The stone is black and discolored." 

Use the latest patch and try re-interacting with the wall ;) 

By the way, This thread isn't for Rejuvenation.

3 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Use the latest patch and try re-interacting with the wall ;) 

By the way, This thread isn't for Rejuvenation.

Thanks for the quick response! I think I've already installed the latest patch since i only just started last week but I'll see if i have any more problems.

Is there a version of this thread specifically for Rejuvenation? Thank you! :D

8 minutes ago, JonFromSnocrave said:

Thanks for the quick response! I think I've already installed the latest patch since i only just started last week but I'll see if i have any more problems.

Is there a version of this thread specifically for Rejuvenation? Thank you! :D

You're welcome ;) 

And yeah, It has:

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, St0mpa said:

In his gym. Either in his room (where you have to solve the pillar puzzle (I think)) or in the battle arena.

ive solved the puzzle(i think) like 7,000 times and nothing changes... is this a bug or am i doing it wrong? I'm making all the pillars blue btw

Screenshot (6).png

Edited by lolbro

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Rodi said:

So, its been a long time since ive last played and im completely lost. I Think Adrienn asked me to get xim some volunteers, can anyone help me  ?

Look around the new reborn city and talk to all the persons there as much as you can in order to recruit the limited amount of volunteers for Adreinn. [8 or somethin' is minimum, I suppose]

This is all I can suggest you to do.

1 hour ago, Rodi said:

So, its been a long time since ive last played and im completely lost. I Think Adrienn asked me to get xim some volunteers, can anyone help me  ?

There's a maximum of 15 volunteers to find and the rewards xe gives you depend on how many you find

1 hour ago, Rodi said:

If you can find all of them yourselves , great. Its fun and also helps explore the city more after renovation begins. But if are unable to then for helping you,

I am giving the location of each and every volunteer and if you find all of them then you get Star piece, Ability Capsule and Wise glasses from xem(Adreinn).

Spoiler

1. Woman in stairway between Obsidia and Coral Wards.
2. Slacker hanging out near the bottom entrance of the Slums, yellow hair.
3. Girl near Obsidia park, hug the wall on the right and you'll see her.
4. Kid in Beryl library, pink hair(may need to fight a kecleon in front of the door first if you haven't dealt with the lot of hem yet).
5. Girl with social anxiety in Jasper Ward(in one of the buildings).
6. Homeless man in the shelter in Peridot Ward, he's sitting on a bench somewhere in there.
7. Insufferable guy going on about his genius or whatever in front of the grand stairway, blue hair.
8. Old lady in Lapis Ward, grey hair, standing in one of the spots with greenery and stuff.
9. People watcher girl on top of the wall between Reborn City and the desert.
10. A guy near the train station, by the handrails over the lake.
11. Bored guy in Onyx Arcade.
12.A bug catcher in the north of Beryl.
13.A girl in an alley directly south when you enter Obsidia from Opal.
14.A girl in an alley in the peridot ward.
15.The last one is living on the house we took the Kricketot, it's a guy with a blue cap.

so ive been away from the game for awhile now and i cant remember what i have to do next  from what i can gathered ive obtained the good rod after which i promptly went out for a skrelp bred it and now have what i want i can say for sure that i as soon as a good rod was available i got it and im curently using ep. 15 if that changes anything thanks for the assistance

8 minutes ago, pervyninjaturtle said:

so ive been away from the game for awhile now and i cant remember what i have to do next  from what i can gathered ive obtained the good rod after which i promptly went out for a skrelp bred it and now have what i want i can say for sure that i as soon as a good rod was available i got it and im curently using ep. 15 if that changes anything thanks for the assistance

You were supposed to be in spinel town since that's where you get good rod.Did you get the medicine or beat Serra,the ice gym leader?

Episode 16 was released last year in december.So update your game.

Episode 17's progress is up to 90%.

2 minutes ago, Yagami said:

You were supposed to be in spinel town since that's where you get good rod.Did you get the medicine or beat Serra,the ice gym leader?

Episode 16 was released last year in december.So update your game.

Episode 17's progress is up to 90%.

no i did not get the medicine or serra but thanks for telling me about spinel town im currently on route 1 its a straight shot there right?

1 minute ago, pervyninjaturtle said:

no i did not get the medicine or serra but thanks for telling me about spinel town im currently on route 1 its a straight shot there right?

You can get to route 1 after you beat the 7th gym leader.Serra is the 6th gym leader meaning you already defeated her or miss wrote.

Can you post your game.rxdata here?It will be quicker to check.

heres my save file im not entirely sure if spinel town is the last thing if thats the case the last gym i did i believe was the psychic gym which makes sense that i wouldnt bother using skrelp against him  and probably wait to beat him then get my dragalge hope the file helps

498 - Maelstrom - 59h 55m - 8 badges.rxdata

Edited by pervyninjaturtle

5 minutes ago, pervyninjaturtle said:

heres my save file im not entirely sure if spinel town is the last thing if thats the case hope the file helps

498 - Maelstrom - 59h 55m - 8 badges.rxdata

You have already defeated Radomus,the 8th gym leader.Now Luna is kidnapped.Radomus asked you to go to 7th street with the help of your magma gang.

Go to your magma gang hideout and talk to Maxwell.He will give you a mission to beat aqua gang.After that talk to him again to know how to get to 7th street.Then proceed with the story.

Just now, Yagami said:

You have already defeated Radomus,the 8th gym leader.Now Luna is kidnapped.Radomus asked you to go to 7th street with the help of your magma gang.

Go to your magma gang hideout and talk to Maxwell.He will give you a mission to beat aqua gang.After that talk to him again to know how to get to 7th street.Then proceed with the story.

awesome thank you so much it would have taken me forever to figure that out i probably would have given up before i even did thanks a bunch.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, OpalWardMusicFan said:

Okay, I am totally lost. I beat the ice chick. Now I need meds and the Mart is unreachable. NANIII? I am also grinding levels for the boss fight to protect the kids. That's all I remember. ><

Didn't the pokemart teleport to the area before Tanzan mountain after you beat Serra?

Edited by Yagami

1 minute ago, Yagami said:

Didn't the pokemart teleport to the area before Tanzan mountain after you beat Serra?

After episode 16 redownloads (my comp is being a butt, had to reinstall) I can show where I am. I am lost. May well need my game looked at.