'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:
  Hide contents

For the aqua/magma gang sidequest, where they are searching for jobs...

I already gave the application for the guy that wanted knowledge (at the library) and the guy that wanted to eat (at the sweet co.) but what about the other 2?

Elevator guy = construction. Quiet guy = Apophyll. And then Archer = Silph Co. 

2 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:
  Hide contents

But where is the construction?

Spoiler

Think of a place that has been under construction for some time. It's a place that has been bombed at the very start of the game.

Edited by Farnsworth
ninja'd

Just now, k43982 said:

I just got the Episode 16 Update, and I forgot what I was doing before. I am still in the Agate Circus room with Ciel. HALP PLS

Spoiler

You need to exit the room to start episode 16. After that fly to Reborn City, and go to the Grand Hall. The rest should be easy to follow.

Help!! I'm a little stuck, I just beat the 3rd Tangrowth and now I cannot for the life of me find where Corey is? I looked for a guide and it said that he suppose to be with a group of policemen just up from there ambushing the team meteor leader? but they weren't there and heather said she got away? what do I need to do?

3 minutes ago, Fresinho said:
  Hide contents

I’ve beaten Adrien but I’ve skipped the conversation after the battle, now i dont know where to go, I’ve just done a few side quest and I’ve donated for the reconstruction of the subway system at the grand hall. How can I progress in the plot?

Spoiler

Beating Adrienn is the end of the plot.

In Ametrine city after i've talked to the small child and Shelly they told me to meet up at Blake's apartment. Now if i remember from my previous playthrough as soon as you get up there you can find Blake and Shelly 
BUT 
there's no one up there O.o so just wanted to know is it maybe a glitch or something 
or did i forget to do something before to trigger the event

5 minutes ago, k43982 said:
  Hide contents

I'm in Devon and I have just beat Zel's Magnezone. However, I can't find the exit. How do I get out of the building? Here's a picture of the healing room, which is the furthest I was able to goScreenshot (13).png

Spoiler

You have to follow out the door that ZEL went through. There will be a pc that you should interact with I believe.

24 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:
  Hide contents

While i was searching for a pokemon in Iolia Valley, i found Dark Matter. What do i do with it?

Currently nothing. There are two of them and they sell for a lot of money but most people assume they'll be used in some post-game event

1 hour ago, Palpatine said:
  Hide contents

Soo this is kind of a dumb question but i'm supposed to meet with victoria and archlight in the railnet and they are not there and i have no clue how to find a way to devon from there. Is it the railnet puzzle again ?

Spoiler

Yes they are in the railnet puzzle, in the room with the Arons.

On 20.12.2016 at 9:41 AM, Bozo said:

Help!! I'm a little stuck, I just beat the 3rd Tangrowth and now I cannot for the life of me find where Corey is? I looked for a guide and it said that he suppose to be with a group of policemen just up from there ambushing the team meteor leader? but they weren't there and heather said she got away? what do I need to do?

On 20.12.2016 at 10:32 AM, Cronos5010 said:

Continue walking down that path into the ward where Corey's gym is, there will be a pokemart, a pokecenter, and several apartment buildings, Corey will be inside of his gym, which is just north of the Pokecenter.

So, my brother has this problem. He didn't encounter the ambush and skipped all dialogues. Now Corey is not in his gym. Where could he be?

It might be relevant that he defeated Tangrowth without previously rescuing all policemen.

Go inside of his gym, and turn every single one of the towering vials inside of his gym into a different color by clicking the Z button while you are facing one of them, after all of the vials are a different color after that puzzle has been solved, then you can enter a room where Corey will appear and talk to you before moving to his main gym room.