'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, sicksemper said:

Hey dunno if anyone has asked this, but there's 34 pages. I just beat Ciel and have been flying from ward to ward, trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do. Any pointers?

To continue the story, go to the Grand Hall.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
43 minutes ago, LeonVermillion said:

Hide contents

about Simon quest

can anyone tell me where Tara's ID? I found a body in Tanzan Lake with no ID tag, so I'm pretty positive that is Tara (all dead body in the lake have ID tag except for one)

Speak to the fisherman in the Tanzan Cove after finding the body and he'll give you a Super Rod. Then you need to fish for Whiscash and show them to him. The third Whiscash will have the ID tag. 

7 minutes ago, MarcusBalearius said:

What do I do after defeating Ciel?

Spoiler

I think that was the end of E15 right? If so, then fly back to Reborn city and go to the grand hall. (I'm terribly sorry if I'm mixing up parts of the game. I don't know whether you've gone to the waterworks yet)

Edited by Strider

4 minutes ago, iloudas said:

guyz do  you know where should i go after deafeating team magma underground devon corp and find my friends?

Spoiler

Team magma? If you mean Team meteor, there should be a door at the left of the room where you fought the pulse magnezone. In the room that door leads to, there is a panel that you can interact with to release your friends. You should then go to adrienns gym.

Edited by Strider
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yorgoth said:
  Hide contents

I am in the Devon Corps building right now. Victoria is telling me to check the storefront and find Ame. Could anyone tell me where that is? Thanks in advance.

Go through the door in front of you and you'll see an item on the floor that you need to pick up to continue the story.

Spoiler

For the aqua/magma gang sidequest, where they are searching for jobs...

I already gave the application for the guy that wanted knowledge (at the library) and the guy that wanted to eat (at the sweet co.) but what about the other 2?