'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Just now, trundle7 said:

Where the hell do you get into devon? you have to go through the railnet, but i can't find the exit to devon :( 

You need to go through the left hand exit in the big room into the dark area. You'll need to change the direction of the tracks to open the gate if you haven't been there before

Hey I'm just starting episode 16 and I can't find Victoria. I already found Arclight and Adrienn. I checked the Apophyll Academy already and Victoria wasn't there

Edited by Dopple

1 minute ago, Dopple said:

Hey I'm just starting episode 16 and I can't find Victoria. I already found Arclight and Adrienn. I checked the Apophyll Academy already and Victoria wasn't there.

Spoiler

go to beryl cemetery

11 minutes ago, Swampellow said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So where exactly are you supposed to go after defeating Pulse Magnezone? I left the building and tried Agate, but nothing happened.

Hey friend you will have to find Adrienn and Arc and Victoria. 

Spoiler

There is a secret passage to the left of the magnezone plusle

Edited by Kookies

Okay so I saved E15 inside the back room of the circus, loaded up 16, left, got the "hey here's some free E16 crap because you're already past that point in the story" message.... now what?

22 minutes ago, Njab said:
  Hide contents

get that fly pokemon and fly to grand hall :]

And then?

Spoiler

I already walked through whole city and no clues after Anna, Noel or Adrienn.

Edited by ShaylaShay

1 minute ago, ShaylaShay said:

And then?

Spoiler

go inside and talk to certain npc

12 minutes ago, superbutt199 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where should i go after completing devon?

Spoiler

explore new reborn and do side quests

2 hours ago, jigsawbit said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have literally no idea how the railnet works anymore. How do I get in to Devon Corp through it?

42 minutes ago, SatanicSceptile said:

Im having trouble here too any help would be appreciated

so do you remember the last room of the railnet, the furthest east that leads out to Chrysolia Forest? your goal is to get into that room. If you've solved the puzzle to get into the TM Flash/department sticker guy/aron area go there, but if you haven't, look for a blocked steel beam on the left side of the room. Solve the puzzle for that track like you did back to escape Reborn City, and go through there. In that room there's a staircase where you'll progress the plot.

6 hours ago, BIGJRA said:

Hide contents

so do you remember the last room of the railnet, the furthest east that leads out to Chrysolia Forest? your goal is to get into that room. If you've solved the puzzle to get into the TM Flash/department sticker guy/aron area go there, but if you haven't, look for a blocked steel beam on the left side of the room. Solve the puzzle for that track like you did back to escape Reborn City, and go through there. In that room there's a staircase where you'll progress the plot.

Spoiler

Yeah I figured it out about a half hour ago, wasn't sure if it was the right place but apparently it was. You need to connect the track from the steel gate to the left below the entrance, to the train car located at the bottom leftish.

Edited by SatanicSceptile

Hey guys, i need some help:

Spoiler

After completing Devon, Arc asked me to visit him at his Arena (at least i think so, kinda skipped the chat a bit too fast and had no chance to re-read).
I've been looking around Reborn for 5 hours now, not finding his Arena. Did I forget about something?

Thanks a lot! :)

Edited by Maomaer