'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

So i think i saw the beta for the end game of epsiode 15 on youtube and i have a few questions. That being, can i go and beat Ciel BEFORE i go and kick Team Meteor's ass in Amaria's house or no because i feel i will be horribly over leveled.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just beat Charlotte and when I went back to the Circus they told me to battle Terra but they don't know where she went. Problem is, neither do I.

Have you done all the shenanigans on top of Ametrine Mountain yet? Use dive in the mountain if you haven't yet.

Nope, to get dive you need to play one of the puzzle games at the circus. Talk to the person under the green tent by the high striker and complete the puzzle to get dive. Then teach it to a pokemon and dive in ametrine mountain to get around the iceberg. You need to go to the peak and complete the story in ametrine city first before you fight Terra.

Nope, to get dive you need to play one of the puzzle games at the circus. Talk to the person under the green tent by the high striker and complete the puzzle to get dive. Then teach it to a pokemon and dive in ametrine mountain to get around the iceberg. You need to go to the peak and complete the story in ametrine city first before you fight Terra.

Oh I see, thank you!

Edited by eggthief

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

I'am having trouble in the water treatment center.

I have found the Beryl Grid Key, resolve the Electrode stuff (not sure it has something to do). It seems I have no place more to go.

Tania won't move and the one-direction-doors are closed(orange) in all the places i did not go yet.

I tried to watch videos on youtube but everytime the people playing have one of those door open (green) and I don't.

Am i Missing something ?

Thanks

Edit: Maaaan i searched for an hour before i post that. I come back home and find in 2 minutes ><

Sorry for this post so, but i swear i searched a lot before posting...

Edited by Razkar

• 1 month later...

I think you're looking for Shelly's gym, as it is the fourth gym even if Corey didn't give you a badge.

It is in the Lapis ward, have you got the there yet? If you're looking for information between Corey and Shelly you can look here, which is a guide in progress by Chubb. You should be shown where the gym in by the story.

If you are looking for which building it is, look in the top right of the ward for this building. http://prntscr.com/avrg2o

• Upvote 1

edit: just found my way ! thanks anyways guys for all your help in the past (and future) xoxoxo

I think you're looking for Shelly's gym, as it is the fourth gym even if Corey didn't give you a badge.

It is in the Lapis ward, have you got the there yet? If you're looking for information between Corey and Shelly you can look here, which is a guide in progress by Chubb. You should be shown where the gym in by the story.

If you are looking for which building it is, look in the top right of the ward for this building. http://prntscr.com/avrg2o

Thanks heaps dude !!!! i appreciate your prompt response - but i was looking for shades gym. Just found the cave in beryl ward so im cheering !

Thankyou so much !!!!!!!!! sick game !

J

Edit 3: thanks admin, I have searched the cave and cant seem to gain entrance to the powerplant

appreciate your help immensely !

J

Edited by jeremycanwalk

Apologies for repost - have entered the psych ward once and helped an escape (is now locked), have completed all magma/aqua quests for now, have searched cave near powerplant, have seen shade post-corey suicide - by all accounts the powerplant should now be open in order to battle shade, but it is not.

Any ideas are appreciated, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem, i think i might be stuck...

I defeated charlotte and now i need to get back to the circus for the HM Dive through Celestinine Mountain. One way leads to route 2 but i can't proceed cause i haven't placed that Crustle there to jump on it. And the other normal way recquires me to slide on ice and i don't seem to find any possible ways to get to this staircase

But then again i've had a rough day, it might be right there under my nose :( oor i maybe like really stuck so anyway some help with this would mean a lot

post-49762-0-58655700-1462660886_thumb.png

You can do that ice puzzle, although it is a slightly tricky one. If you can't figure it out, feel free to go back to route 2, then upload your save file and I can move you past the crustle. You can find out how to upload your save file here.