'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Guys, help me! 

I was on reborn 15 and finished it, after downloaded the reborn 16, i used fly and went to all places, talked with almost everyone , and still dont know what to do!

I did nothing useful after won my 13° badge, so, if someone give me a hint about where to go, i'll appreciate a lot.

9 hours ago, LufeBil said:

Guys, help me! 

I was on reborn 15 and finished it, after downloaded the reborn 16, i used fly and went to all places, talked with almost everyone , and still dont know what to do!

I did nothing useful after won my 13° badge, so, if someone give me a hint about where to go, i'll appreciate a lot.

Have you visited the grand hall yet?

16 hours ago, LufeBil said:

Guys, help me! 

Go to the Grand Hall in Opal Ward. Talk to Ame and she will tell you what to do next.

Image result for opal ward

Edited by ProjectIceman

So I'm coming back to this game for the first time since Episode 15's release (which I finished in like a week), and I find myself standing in the *spoilers* circus room with the computer. I already beat all of the content in E15, what's the firs thing I need to do now? I'm so far out of it I just need directions lol.

7 hours ago, Shadolance said:

So I'm coming back to this game for the first time since Episode 15's release (which I finished in like a week), and I find myself standing in the *spoilers* circus room with the computer. I already beat all of the content in E15, what's the firs thing I need to do now? I'm so far out of it I just need directions lol.

fly to grand hall

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, EMagicJJ said:

Finally I beat Adrienn!

So...now Ep.16 is completed. Now...just have to wait for Ep.17, right? Are there some "interesting" side-quest??

This is a list of all the sidequests for ep.16: 

Hmm I has a problem. I've beaten every gym including Adrienn, and yet I don't have:

a) a bicycle

b) sunny day/rain dance

c) any ideas on what to do next other than grinding my pickup team composed of Phanpies and their ringleader of a Meowth

Any assistance with a and b is appreciated. I'm too much of a nutjob to get adequate help for c :)

a ) you have to complete magma/aqua gang last sidequest first , then get into their house and talk to them , after leaving their house a policeman will give you a bike voucher 

b ) same , you need to complete the gang last sidequest ( on the 7th street if i remember ) 

c ) you can maybe surf on azurine lack and beat trainers 

42 minutes ago, Zarc said:

a ) you have to complete magma/aqua gang last sidequest first , then get into their house and talk to them , after leaving their house a policeman will give you a bike voucher 

b ) same , you need to complete the gang last sidequest ( on the 7th street if i remember ) 

c ) you can maybe surf on azurine lack and beat trainers 

a) but... I did :( I beat the stuffing out of Team Magma already, and have cleared 7th street. that covers b as well. Perhaps I should post my savefile... wherever savefiles get posted to be looked at and laughed at.

c) ...tentacool *les shudder*

20 hours ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

a) but... I did :( I beat the stuffing out of Team Magma already, and have cleared 7th street. that covers b as well. Perhaps I should post my savefile... wherever savefiles get posted to be looked at and laughed at.

AFAIK you also need to have saved the policemen before exposing Corey (the first Poison gym leader); if you did, one of those policemen should give you a coupon for the bike once you revisit (and leave) the old hag's house.

Edited by Waynolt

1 hour ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Please could someone explain what is happening here?

Nidorina 1.PNG

Nidorina 2.PNG

I believe there's a problem with this being a key item and not being there but here instead. Post a topic in the bug reporting section and one of the mods will probably solve it.

It's a known bug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, jaden582 said:

So I just started E16 and where are these People im trying to find XD I have no idea where to look

Arclight - the club where you first meet him

Victoria - Beryl Graveyard (might have mispelled it..)

Adrieen - Xyr(?) gym

Hello. I am replaying Reborn for the fourth time now (second time for ep. 16), but for some reason I really can't remember how to make Bennett appear. I feel like the last times i played i just ran around at 7th street and he just appeared after exiting the building with the heal-machine, but that doesn't happen. Does anyone know what to do? Is this a bug?

44 minutes ago, cakeofdoom said:

Hello. I am replaying Reborn for the fourth time now (second time for ep. 16), but for some reason I really can't remember how to make Bennett appear. I feel like the last times i played i just ran around at 7th street and he just appeared after exiting the building with the heal-machine, but that doesn't happen. Does anyone know what to do? Is this a bug?

Try talking to the people in 7th street, your gang members for example.

5 hours ago, RhythmMelody said:

Try talking to the people in 7th street, your gang members for example.

Thanks mate. I didn't know it was triggered by talking to everyone. I got him to appear now.

Hi, so I just started Pokemon Reborn a few week ago, and I'm following the walkthrough and now I'm captured by some Pokemon in a forest and the walkthrough said not to beg for Fern to be let out. Who is the little birdie who's gonna set me free?

screenshot_Wed_Jul_26_13.13.33.png

4 minutes ago, torialaw said:

Hi, so I just started Pokemon Reborn a few week ago, and I'm following the walkthrough and now I'm captured by some Pokemon in a forest and the walkthrough said not to beg for Fern to be let out. Who is the little birdie who's gonna set me free?

screenshot_Wed_Jul_26_13.13.33.png

you just have to wait a little bit.

I'm currently in Black Steeple Castle Day 2, stuck in my cell after 

Spoiler

Dunno if this counts as a spoiler but Emma finds Aelita's Cell

I'm stuck in the cell and currently interacting with everything but there's no way to get out? The only hint is a piece of wall that says "The stone is black and discolored."