'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

43 minutes ago, jnsvda said:

Hi, it's been quite a while since I played. I'm stuck with 13 badges and don't really know where to go. (episode 15). I'm in Calcenon and then stopped playing. (it's been about a year!)

My friends are waiting at the barrier but I have no idea what to do next or where to continue. Any help is appreciated!

What do I do?

Reveal hidden contents

5a4cf8af7976f_Schermafbeelding2018-01-03om16_36_41.thumb.png.559e9ee5939eb64b7f1978378d77b698.png

Edit: Fly to Reborn City. Misread your amount of badges at first.

Edited by Zargerth

54 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Edit: Fly to Reborn City. Misread your amount of badges at first.

Thank you.

I think something went wrong though... When I fly back to the grand hall my character is stuck in the wall.

see screenshot:

Spoiler

5a4d1051f0332_Schermafbeelding2018-01-03om18_16_41.thumb.png.5cc2ee76a5bbd054e3dda85ae1947eff.png

Spoiler

also I remember the city should be cleaned up right? or that's going to come? I think my game crashed that's why I stopped playing because I lost my progress after I arrived in a cleaned up city. not sure though.

my last save attached:

263 - Axh - 78h 54m - 13 badges.rxdata

9 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Download the latest Episode (17-1):

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/download/

Thanks I'll do that. have to check out how to do it again for mac.

Is it possible that i've been just really stupid and i took the wrong game?

I think i was playing on in ep. 16 but I still have them both on my computer.

this should be further down the story right :

Spoiler

I just talked to DJ Arclight and went in here, am I on track as i should? Sorry maybe it's hard for you to tell. Thanks anyway for the help!!

5a4d140c9858f_Schermafbeelding2018-01-03om18_31_28.thumb.png.2081765c5d2976cb840cd9e34e66ef0e.png

2 minutes ago, jnsvda said:

Thanks I'll do that. have to check out how to do it again for mac.

Is it possible that i've been just really stupid and i took the wrong game?

I think i was playing on in ep. 16 but I still have them both on my computer.

this should be further down the story right :

Reveal hidden contents

I just talked to DJ Arclight and went in here, am I on track as i should? Sorry maybe it's hard for you to tell. Thanks anyway for the help!!

5a4d140c9858f_Schermafbeelding2018-01-03om18_31_28.thumb.png.2081765c5d2976cb840cd9e34e66ef0e.png

I don't know anything about mac, so I'm afraid I can't help you with that. Yes, you're on the right track.

On 3-1-2018 at 6:36 PM, Zargerth said:

I don't know anything about mac, so I'm afraid I can't help you with that. Yes, you're on the right track.

Found my way onward, thanks, installing ep. 17 made everything work again!

7 minutes ago, Bloodhex said:

Well... 

Hide contents

I have no idea, where to start E17. Can someone give me a hint/place, i can visit?

I think Adrienn tells you where to go at the end of E16, but that was probably a long time ago. Go to Grandview Station in Peridot.

I'm stuck at my first gym.

Where do I go to grind? I can't seem to find anywhere worth grinding without getting poisoned every encounter....

I'm dirt poor too, RIP. 

Edit: Also, how long does it take to reach a daycare? ^^

Edited by Kasheena

1 hour ago, Kasheena said:

I'm stuck at my first gym.

Where do I go to grind? I can't seem to find anywhere worth grinding without getting poisoned every encounter....

I'm dirt poor too, RIP. 

Edit: Also, how long does it take to reach a daycare? ^^

Grinding options are pretty limited for the first gym. Make sure you've explored properly and found every trainer, as there are quite a lot of them in various places. You'll get access to rebattlable trainers in the grand hall relatively soon (or its possible they might be there now, go back to the grand hall and talk to everyone to check). If not, you'll have to deal with wild encounters for now, but grinding gets significantly easier once you make it a bit further in the story. 

You'll get access to a daycare within a few hours, although you do need to do a little bit of simple sidequesting to be able to use it once you get there (it will give you pretty clear direction on what this is. 

@mde2001 I litterally just mapped out all of the area I have access to and spoke to everyone :( No rebattles........

Looks like I can grind with the gym leaders team and Goldeen has lightning rod. If I can't beat her soon I'm going to catch as many Goldeens.......

Edited by Kasheena
Didn't want to post again
  • Like 1

so i just witnessed, a rather disturbing scene near route 2. (not spoiling because ouch) i assumed my next goal would be the mountain, but i cant find anything there but dead ends. where do i go now? tried going back to the circus but all they do is comment on the matter without saying anything about where to go now. 

4 minutes ago, MachoPony said:

so i just witnessed, a rather disturbing scene near route 2. (not spoiling because ouch) i assumed my next goal would be the mountain, but i cant find anything there but dead ends. where do i go now? tried going back to the circus but all they do is comment on the matter without saying anything about where to go now. 

Enter the mountain from the north of route 2, cross the water and follow the only path you can follow.