'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

6 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I do believe you're supposed to return to the house of the orphans in Calcenon City. There will be some dialogue discussing some stuff and then you'll be sent to Ametrine Mountain with HM Dive in hand.

I talked to them and they told me to go to ametrine, but i didn't get the dive

8 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Hm. I'm not quite sure with this part, but I think someone gives it to you. Did you talk to ALL the people in the house? Also, did you visit Ametrine and talk to people who might potentially give it?

Yeah, I talked to everyone of them. I can't go to ametrine without the Dive

• 3 weeks later...

Im not sure if thats right here or belongs in the bug section.

Im looking for 7th street

Im with Team Aqua and did all their quests just now after the 8th gym (Stealing from the granny and attacking Magmas base).

The Aqua Leader tells me "...secret entrance apartment on 3rd and dahlia...no problem"

I assume (from looking at older posts) that he means the green-haired lady at the left edge of lapis.

But shes just giving me the old "leave. now."

Am i missing something or is this a bug?

Cheers

EDIT: Solved, just looked at too old posts/videos :{ Thanks anyway

Edited by Bratke

Okay it's been several months since i last logged in to reborn, and frankly i forgot what happened. I thought about restarting but if i could get some help i may not, im in the obsidia ward  and the last two things i remember was cain saving an oshawatt and me defeating a mutated tangrowth, now which order that happened i dont remember. any help is appreciated, thanks

On 4/17/2017 at 11:24 AM, Asher_Blackfyre said:

Okay it's been several months since i last logged in to reborn, and frankly i forgot what happened. I thought about restarting but if i could get some help i may not, im in the obsidia ward  and the last two things i remember was cain saving an oshawatt and me defeating a mutated tangrowth, now which order that happened i dont remember. any help is appreciated, thanks

Check the Onyx School at Onyx Ward (go up from where you fought the tangrowth). You need to fight some kids at the front of the school before you can enter.

Edited by Phandaria
Correction

1 minute ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I believe you need to head to Iola Valley to battle Luna but I need someone to confirm this. There's a tree in the labyrinth in front of Radomus' gym, you need to enter that tree to enter Iola Valley

Wait, what?

Then why did the game tell me to go to Route 7?  Is there nothing actually there for story content?

Oh wait, I recall now. You need to head to the grand gate. You know, the one at the grand staircase? You should meet Radomus there. (iirc)

Either that, or you need to head over to Citee-d-Arc astrae, which can be accessed from underneath the grand staircase I believe (?? God knows how to spell that)

I really should have paid more attention when I went through it, sorry if I'm not really helping

Edited by HongaarseBeer

4 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Oh wait, I recall now. You need to head to the grand gate. You know, the one at the grand staircase? You should meet Radomus there. (iirc)

....????

I beat Radomus, and he told me to go to Route 7 after his gym encounter.

https://gyazo.com/10d2ab9fb10410a246d512a7097db1ce

At the gate itself, there's nobody there except a homeless guy.

Edit: Also, I point out.  He literally told me to go to Route 7.  I can't remember why, but he literally told me to do that.

Edited by OculusDrake

Just now, HongaarseBeer said:

Sorry that I'm stalling so much, I need to recall the story again. Have you fought everyone on 7th street?

There were just a couple homeless people, some rich druggies, and Magma thugs, and I did the event where you fight the jerk old lady, but yeah.  Have I missed someone somehow?

• Global Mods

In 7th Street you need to find and speak to Bennett. Finding Bennett is tricky. You basically need to talk to specific NPCs who saw him, and keep going in the directions they tell you until you find him. After which a box in front of a building (which is where you need to go after finding Bennett) will be moved out of the way. 

6 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

In 7th Street you need to find and speak to Bennett. Finding Bennett is tricky. You basically need to talk to specific NPCs who saw him, and keep going in the directions they tell you until you find him. After which a box in front of a building (which is where you need to go after finding Bennett) will be moved out of the way. 

Crap.  I talked to the shopkeeper in the lower left-hand corner, but I forgot what he said, do you know who's after him?

(hey by the way Ame this is a serious complaint - if an NPC wants you to go a certain direction, he should keep telling you that until you've gone to the next guy, otherwise it's way easy to get lost)

EDIT:  I found him.  He didn't appear until I entered the pokemon center equivalent just outside the watering hole one guy directs you to and then left.  What the hell.

Edited by OculusDrake

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, OculusDrake said:

Crap.  I talked to the shopkeeper in the lower left-hand corner, but I forgot what he said, do you know who's after him?

(hey by the way Ame this is a serious complaint - if an NPC wants you to go a certain direction, he should keep telling you that until you've gone to the next guy, otherwise it's way easy to get lost)

EDIT:  I found him.  He didn't appear until I entered the pokemon center equivalent just outside the watering hole one guy directs you to and then left.  What the hell.

After you find him there he goes to the top right alleyway (where the NPCs are talking about 'Rare Candy').