Minor bugs V12

Zumi

Using a claydol with the crest, I get the following error popup and the opponent will skip their turn.

Spoiler

[Pokemon Rejuvenation V12]
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_AI:6865:in `pbRoughDamage'
PokeBattle_Battler:7142:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:5046:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:5045:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:5045:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4694:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4693:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4693:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4681:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4702:in `pbStartBattleCore'

49 minutes ago, NivQ87 said:

Using a claydol with the crest, I get the following error popup and the opponent will skip their turn.

Reveal hidden contents

[Pokemon Rejuvenation V12]
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_AI:6865:in `pbRoughDamage'
PokeBattle_Battler:7142:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:5046:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:5045:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:5045:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4694:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4693:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4693:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4681:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4702:in `pbStartBattleCore'

Patch your game. It'll fix the crest to work properly.

The shopkeeper for the Berry Emporium is glitched, when you talk to them the first shop menu will only have Oran and Pecha berries, but if you try leaving that menu they'll ask you again if you want to buy or sell and then the buy menu will have the updated selection.

At the very beginning of V12, you get told to investigate a noise on Natasia's airship. If you instead walk outside and get on the train, you can take it to route 9 but you can't take it back to the tournament area. You just get stuck on route 9. In fact, the option from route 9 to the tournament area is just an option to route 9 again. 

On 8/6/2019 at 12:52 AM, NivQ87 said:

I am running 12.1 already

If you were running 12.1 (Or if you haven't gotten it yet, 12.2), you wouldn't be having that issue with the crest. I know cause I tried it out, and there were no bugs whatsoever.

I seem to be getting the same weird moveset issue(?) that Oris mentioned a few times above: in my case, a LOT of wild pokemon have the move Strength Sap. In my last few encounters, Type: Null, Donphan, Minior, and Dugtrio all have it. I'm at the Valor mountain chapter in-game, and as far as I'm aware this phenomenon wasn't present earlier. However, I don't believe that I fought any wild pokemon during the previous chapter -- and since Type: Null can be acquired in that earlier chapter, the issue may have started there. It seems that trainer battles are unaffected.

[Sappy irrelevant content warning] Oh, and I guess this is my first post on this site, so -- this game is great! I'm having a ton of fun with it. I got wrecked by Souta in V10 and I was happy to come back and find that V12 is out, and I'm having a fantastic and goofy time challenging myself with an untiered+PU+NU rock mono (long live Shuckle and Crustle, sturdiest pals). Thank you, and keep up the great work! 🙂

Edited by xEchoAlertx

every single pokemon that I catch in the corrupted cave area of the safari zone has strength sap

image.thumb.png.8fa266ca65f3ed3eaa4592a57a7d5cf4.pngimage.thumb.png.dd74addf23d51725eefac596c37d4f26.png

would assume this is a bug at least, lol

EDIT: turns out that every single pokemon I catch now has strength sap. no clue what's going on image.thumb.png.1e66b331d2d75e89800c4f126b97d315.png

restarted the game and it's still happening, guess i'll redownload 

On 8/28/2019 at 12:42 PM, advesha said:

every single pokemon that I catch in the corrupted cave area of the safari zone has strength sap

image.thumb.png.8fa266ca65f3ed3eaa4592a57a7d5cf4.pngimage.thumb.png.dd74addf23d51725eefac596c37d4f26.png

would assume this is a bug at least, lol

EDIT: turns out that every single pokemon I catch now has strength sap. no clue what's going on image.thumb.png.1e66b331d2d75e89800c4f126b97d315.png

restarted the game and it's still happening, guess i'll redownload 

It's something to do with that Vileplume that blocks off the cave in the Safari Zone. I had the exact same problem before reloading a backup.

During the boss fight in dilapidated Hiyoshi, rage powder is bugged and continues to affect your pokemon's targeting ability for the turn after it's used, when it should end on the turn it is used. Unless I'm looking at the wrong terrain and the terrain extends rage powder, or there's some held item or smth.