Minor bugs V12

Zumi

Rage Powder should not work vs Grass types but they do for some reason (during Lorna fight)

Also, the Pokeball factory in West Gearen was open so I went into it - only to have the Aya event played again when I completed it last episode. 

TM59 Incinerate lists Magcargo as "NOT ABLE" despite the fact that Magcargo learns the move by level up. I tested this after seeing the aforementioned TM be incompatible with numerous other Pokemon that can learn it in the main series games. I believe the TM is bugged in general.

Completing the Castle Zygara sidequest via letting Karrina do her thing and then not pushing her off doesn't reward you with the Mega Stone. It could be because it might not detect the Mega Stone obtained from Hidden Library 3 if you completed it in V11, but regardless, it means you don't get a reward.

Yeah at the start of the game i remember that at oceana pier there is a buizel you can get by having a gourmet thingy, but as i have it and speak with the buizel nothing happens and as i verified it on rpg maker the battle event aint there only the no gourmet action and the after battle action to make the sprite dissapear.

I found a couple of issues in Goldenwood Forest. Firstly, in the Xen cutscene towards the beginning of the game, I had my last healing location set to be the healing star on route 1.  Upon losing to a trainer after team xen appears, the player will be teleported back to the healing star. When going back to goldenwood forest, it appears as if nothing has happened yet. However, if you go into goldenwood cave and then back down, everything appears as intended.

Another issue with goldenwood forest is with the Adrienn quest. If you complete the parts up until right before you are supposed to talk to the reporters who interview Adrienn and go into Goldenwood Cave instead, when you go back out, you are transported to the old goldenwood forest before it became the park. However, if you talk to Adrienn again, he will go through the cutscene again with the final transformation and then it will be back to how it was before. This does not happen if you enter goldenwood cave after the whole quest is completed.

Spoiler

I did the Darchlight Manor quest and after obtaining the key, I thought I would go to the Manor in the past and it skipped a big portion of the Narcy quest and I haven't even progressed that far.  I only did the quest in West Gearen and that is it.

Edited by enderowl

• Developers
6 hours ago, Bluenix said:

Yeah at the start of the game i remember that at oceana pier there is a buizel you can get by having a gourmet thingy, but as i have it and speak with the buizel nothing happens and as i verified it on rpg maker the battle event aint there only the no gourmet action and the after battle action to make the sprite dissapear.

This isn't bugged. The event was just changed. Go into the buildings in the pier and talk to some of the npcs.

Regarding the one where my character stands on the house: I came from the top and it's the house opposite of the toy box. Regarding the one where my character is standing on the rubble: I'm not sure if that's intended to stay or not after the rock is destroyed, just thought I'd mention it 😄

Spoiler

not-sure-if-intended.png

Spoiler

tile-error-2.png

Spoiler

walking-on-house.png

Edited by yume

On 7/9/2019 at 11:07 AM, mewmew said:

While moving pokemon in the box, my gigalith turned into a duplicate of my ribombee.

Just wondering but are you still having the issue? Cause if you do, can you share your savefile (ideally, with your character saved in front of a PC) so we can replicate the problem