Minor bugs V12

Zumi

The Sap Sipper ability doesn't work.

I have a Blitzle and the opposing wild Deerling used Leech Seed on me. And ... it worked. I'm on Route 2.

Let me know if you need more details such as a battle log or something. I will try to know if this issue happens with other moves.

2 bugs here. 

First, if you Destiny bond kill someone during the first hit of the double battle, and then attack hits second character, the sprite of the pokemon using double attack will appear behind UI in the lower right corner and... kinda hangs out there. This is hilarious, tbh.

Second, you can completely skip a huge portion of Narcissa side quest and use the key on the mansion in the past, it still triggers the scene and progress. 

After the play where you go with Huey and Lavender and see imposters "mom" and "yourself", when you're supposed to meet the gang on Mias Cafe, if you enter the building to the left of the cafe the same cutscene will happen (Rhodea talking to Lavender), and the game gets stuck

Idk if this is a bug or intended, but Erick sig moves seems to never miss, which is weird because according to the wiki, it's just a slightly more accurate version of zap cannon.

It makes hims kinda broken tbh.

For some reason, at the Sheridan Village Move Relearner, Alolan Ninetails is capable of learning Flare Blitz and Heat Wave, tho it shouldn't, because... well dunno, buggy bug 

Screenshot_499.png

3 things this time. I hope I'm not annoying LOL

Spoiler

This happened when I walked onto the tile from above. (Location: Hidden Garufa chamber under the Evergreen Forest)

chamber-under-evergreen.thumb.png.cf41693540a789b69336a9705c2b8f11.png

Spoiler

During the Ana quest when Dylan is at his secret spot and the MC and Ana go look for him, you can actually skip going through Aquamarine Cave. By diving from the Route 6 diving spot you can get to the surfing spot north of the cave where you can surf south into the cave and end up at the secret shore. Dylan is there but you can't talk to him. You can trigger the cutscene by walking down to where you usually would enter the secret shore.

Spoiler

Kind of a weird bug and idk how that happens, but if you load up the game in the Goomy village the background music doesn't play. Leaving and re-entering the village fixes it.

just a few general battle bugs i came across: nature power in doubles can hit either the left or right pokemon despite allowing you to choose which one to attack, a pokemon is unable to attack after being sky dropped if it is slower than the user of the move, rage powder is a powder move and should not affect grass types but it does (found this out vs rogue nim) and also for some reason i kept attacking nim's vivillon after i put it to sleep even though it was not able to use rage powder. cloud nine only works turn 1 to cancel out strong winds entirely vs souta and it does not work any other turn if i switch a cloud nine pokemon in the battle(pls nerf him).  also was able to steal aeilita's pokemon at one point when playing as her and subbing them into my pc.

just a few general battle bugs i came across: nature power in doubles can hit either the left or right pokemon despite allowing you to choose which one to attack, a pokemon is unable to attack after being sky dropped if it is slower than the user of the move, rage powder is a powder move and should not affect grass types but it does (found this out vs rogue nim) and also for some reason i kept attacking nim's vivillon after i put it to sleep even though it was not able to use rage powder. cloud nine only works turn 1 to cancel out strong winds entirely vs souta and it does not work any other turn if i switch a cloud nine pokemon in the battle(pls nerf him).  also was able to steal aeilita's pokemon at one point when playing as her and subbing them into my pc.

Telling Novae "Hold on a sec..." still triggers the battle.
image.thumb.png.1696689beebfb153ae2f1e52e75a88ae.png

Also, in the "Badland Baddies" sidequest, the Solrock in the first double battle with the Xen Grunts did nothing. Its turn was being skipped.

I found a bug when I entered the first abandon building in Zone Zero, when I entered two of my pokemon( a Silvally and a Golurk) turned into to of my other pokemon( a Ampharos and Mamoswine) and they won't change back no matter what I do.

A list of TMs in the inventory where their icon doesn't match their corresponding move type

Spoiler

TM 01 icon is using the dark type color (should be normal)

TM 19 icon is using the psychic type color (should be normal)

TM 67 icon is using the normal type color (should be flying)

TM 88 icon is using the flying type color (should be normal)

TM 102 icon is using the ghost type color (should be poison)

TM 103 icon is using the fire type color (should be fighting)

TM 104 icon is using the flying type color (should be water)

TM 107 icon is using the bug type color (should be grass)

TM 110 icon is using the psychic type color (should be fire)

TM 113 icon is using the fighting type color (should be dark)

this isn't a complete list because this is just what I have across my old and new file, neither of which are caught up.

A bunch of buildings in GDC completely lack tile collisions, mostly in the Residential District/Main Street/that place with the café.

hudygf.thumb.PNG.74392a63e6aa34e0c261ef48ea31584a.PNG

Also, there's a weird bug where, if a Pokémon uses Wish, the game will skip the animation completely, cut to your turn, and next turn it will play the "X used Wish!" scene again, heal, then do it again for the new move.

Finally, I've noticed some really weird things with the battle terrains. Sometimes the opponent's pokémon won't attack at all, giving you basically endless free turns. I don't recall exact examples, sorry, but I do remember it happening with a Florges on the Dragon's Den terrain.