Minor bugs V12

Zumi

An error when fighting Ryland: I kept stalling his Camerupt out with my Sylveon and eventually he switched into his Claydol. However, once this happened, his Claydol didn't use any moves and I could just keep attacking and using items without him going. I'm not sure if this would have happened on the rest of his pokemon, but my Sylveon swept them so unless they were supposed to be slower (Torterra and Camerupt), I couldn't tell if the problem persisted.

So idk if this is suppouse to go here, but anyways. if you decide to not follow the rest to Rothea apparment and go alone when you find yourself here (look at the pic) you cant go down cos de bridge is in the way. i just used the fly object to go away.

329254549_buggpokemonrejuvenation.png.057e765eec12e5bd5f6593b242554ced.png

Me and a Friend wanted to do the quest here at the Pokéball Factory and we need that key to continue. As it turns out that key got somehow bugged away. I'll post our saves over at Savefile Troubleshooting.unknown.png.1698dec1c600e56e011fa95a871cfc13.png

For some reason, dialog boxes keep skipping. For certain dialog boxes, right before the text is fully loaded it will suddenly skip to the next dialog box. Thankfully, it hasn't skipped over any really important information yet and I've been able to get the gist of what the text said. I made sure that I'm not pressing any buttons, the text speed is normal, and speed up is not on. 

If anyone needs an example of this happening (I'm going to put it under spoilers just in case):

Spoiler

When Aelita is talking with Texen, Texen starts to talk about what he did to the cherry tree but right before it finishes it suddenly skips to Aelita's dialogue.

11 hours ago, Taube4Life said:

Me and a Friend wanted to do the quest here at the Pokéball Factory and we need that key to continue. As it turns out that key got somehow bugged away. I'll post our saves over at Savefile Troubleshooting.unknown.png.1698dec1c600e56e011fa95a871cfc13.png

We debugged ourselves the key and entered the door which needed it. Somehow behind that door is a Pokéball that containes another Tecanline key (Which i needed before and i can't even carry two because it doesn't get used up.) Sadly i didn't do a screenshot for that but its very strange. Later after defeating the Deathwings and completing the quest I went back in again to talk to the president. He has no textbox at all, not even a thanks or something which may be intended but is also pretty strange. When i wanted to leave again this happened (Screenshot) because the switch isn't turned off after Aya leaves. Just to clarify, i got the help center reward and all but please fix this in the next update.
2070232097_unknown(1).thumb.png.73aaf1c82bccb4fc5e46b48421a1e5e0.png

9 minutes ago, Dragonslayer7500 said:

Randomly during cutsenses and losing to the rift hipowdon fight i went invisable.

Also Swampello what do you mean route 9 quest?

He means the Narcissa quest

(Made an account just to post this :P)

Dunno if anyone else has found the key for Lux Apartments yet in Zone Zero, but there's a puzzle inside that has you looking for stuff that lights up on the ground. I checked all the spots that lit up in the room in the picture but I haven't gotten the item and this should be the final room. I'm expecting the item from this room to open the door/room to the immediate right (you can kinda see the room in the picture), There's no where else for me to go, and I'm 90% sure this puzzle has something to do with the Gible Gate later on in the area. As Garchomp is my favorite mon, I would REALLY like to find a solution to this problem.

Thanks for any feedback.

EDIT: OOOOOHHHHHHHH boy nevermind everyone I have found the item. Turns out one of the glimmers is a little inaccurate and you need to search one tile SOUTH of it. At least that was the answer in my case. Good luck to everyone with the rest of V12!

Possibug With Lux Apartments.jpg

Edited by Nikeman