What Pokemon do y'all associate most with the character of the Interceptor?

PulsarNyx

Like, which Pokemon do most iterations of the main character use, either because they're strong, plot-relevant, or just plain-old cute?

I imagine a lot of Mawile and Sylveon for obvious reasons, maybe Meowstic, Arcanine, or a Transform Eeveelution. I also imagine a lot of people kept their starter and the Mystery Egg encounter.

What do y'all think?

8 hours ago, Pokeman54 said:

Zygarde

But I'm curious who has Xerneas if we have Zygarde and Madame X has Yveltal

Yeah Storm 9 is actually Xerneas. Specifically 716_1. May or may not be important, but Nymeria had the Xerneas statue and seems to be linked to Nim, so might actually be important! 

Storm 9.png

• Upvote 1

All 6 protagonists have 2 things in common ( 3 on intense mode ) regarding their teams so maybe one of those 2/3 is considered their main. Aevis haas Decidueye and Mega Lucaria + Keldeo on intense, Aevia has Samurott and Mega Lapros + Meloetta on intense, Ariana has Blaziken and Mega Altaria + Victini on intense, Axel has Feraligatr and Mega Grimmsnarl ( not on intense ) + Hoopa on intense, Alain is the only one without a starter ( she's the only character in game that has regional pikachu tho ) but has Mega Kangaskhan + Volcanion on intense and last Aero has Delphox and Mega Salamence + Marshadow on intense. 

Knowing all of this I think their starter mon + pikachu for Alain are the pokemon that should be most associated with them.

intense is as difficulty not a canon thing but those mythical mon fits their personality like axelchaos -that hoopa is a literal prankster just like the axel.grimsnarl is his mega in one of the diary axel is compared to impidimp which is fitting.aevia is tranquility which is meoletta and and lapras mega looks serene.i think others represent something too but forgot what they are 

Surprised nobody has mentioned Silvally knowing they share so much similarity.

*Chapter 15 SPOILERS:

Both of them are kinda related to Arceus. Silvally is made of cells of different Pokemon and player is made of different human souls. Silvally can change its type/appearance whereas player appears differently for different people. Silvally is artificial and Player is kinda artificial creature as well.

2 hours ago, Yahiro said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned Silvally knowing they share so much similarity.

*Chapter 15 SPOILERS:

Both of them are kinda related to Arceus. Silvally is made of cells of different Pokemon and player is made of different human souls. Silvally can change its type/appearance whereas player appears differently for different people. Silvally is artificial and Player is kinda artificial creature as well.

i guess thats a way of relating .i mostly did not relate them with mc bcz i unknowingly always relate sivally to zetta because both are artificial being created  or inspired from another being for zetta is created from melia and sivally is created by arceus in mind.and sivally is zetta's ace