Minor Bugs

6 hours ago, RedAlert said:

I've been EV training in the basement of the manor, and my Pokemon are not gaining any more EVs past a particular point. It's supposed to be 510 (at least officially and in other games), but my Dodrio caps out at around 380 and Delphox at 368.

This is after I've updated to the latest patch.

Are their Levels at the level cap? Once they reach the level cap, they stop gaining exp, and that includes the EVs. That happened to me once as well, until I used a Reverse Candy to drop the Level of my mon by 1, allowing me to gain EXP points and the EVs as well.

• Thanks 1

Got this error message after using Phantom Force Venasaur (still don't remember how I got it lol) on Amelia's Protect Mega Blaziken in the Cellia Manor Battle System. Didn't crash game, but stopped her from attacking me.

Phantom Force Protect.PNG

Guest Deformedgoat02

If you faint/forfeit in the snowy cave (i forget the name) with Tristan he still has his occasional dialogue and you face him but hes no longer there to heal you or fight alongside you in battle

image.png.b2d32a40c2e5c12b1822e730bd140d83.png

I get this error when vivillon uses the move powder:

Exception: ArgumentError
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3709:in `index'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3709:in `pbAnimationCore'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3682:in `pbCommonAnimation'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3680:in `each'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3680:in `pbCommonAnimation'
PokeBattle_Battle:4083:in `pbCommonAnimation'
PokeBattle_Battler:4959:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6044:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:6043:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:6043:in `pbProcessTurn'

after this nothing happens and the battle continues on as normal

image.png.9ec0d39dd3c9b1dd4c1cb589f2a66a32.png

I was in a battle. My Flygon was paralyzed and thus didn't attack for one turn, but the opponent Clawitzer didn't do anything that same turn. Completely skipped out on any action.

Spoiler

Battle was against Black Foxes in v5

(against Black Fox Lieutenant Andrea, when ambushed by two of them with Aaron, if that helps)

7 hours ago, GenEric said:
Spoiler

823701493_Screenshot(144).thumb.png.46725c80d9036734b129c2cf7a53b921.png

im already at the 6th badge

Hide contents

147559660_Screenshot(145).thumb.png.36d438d6213a67dcea5e01da35731e55.png

Are you on the latest patch, 5.1? Last time I played, I remember that Garrett's goon would ask you if you wanted to travel to the EV training cave, you just wouldn't be able to access the basement itself, which I think was added in the latest patch and was not present in previous iterations of Episode 5.  Otherwise, you can also go to Blackview City and teleport there via the teleporter in the Daycare if you purchased the upgrade through Mana. Also I think the Badges missing should have been fixed in 5.1, I've never experienced my badges missing when I played either. 

Edited by Junior

13 hours ago, Junior said:

Are you on the latest patch, 5.1? Last time I played, I remember that Garrett's goon would ask you if you wanted to travel to the EV training cave, you just wouldn't be able to access the basement itself, which I think was added in the latest patch and was not present in previous iterations of Episode 5.  Otherwise, you can also go to Blackview City and teleport there via the teleporter in the Daycare if you purchased the upgrade through Mana. Also I think the Badges missing should have been fixed in 5.1, I've never experienced my badges missing when I played either. 

hmmm i dont think so

On 7/5/2020 at 11:36 AM, buzzybee said:

after replacing E5.0.4 with E5.0.5, it seems like pickup rates have dropped/stopped completely - not sure how to prove this though

thanks for fixing this in E5.1! 2 more minor pickup things since then:

1. picked up a pokesnax at some point, which is missing an icon - may be replaced by poke-candy

image.thumb.png.3255d6453e39aec5cbbfc33941bdd07f.png

2. picked up a lucky egg with my lvl 51 pokemon whilst challenging the Blackview Fight Club, no complaints there 😅 - just wanted to check if it was part of the pickup table
image.thumb.png.28c7fb372b223bb8de422dcab0db85dc.png

The strange case of the floating Pokemon 

Spoiler

This one was during a simulation battle against Connor at the mansion. It happened as soon as I used Rain Dance:

1002415233_Bug2(vsconnormansionsimulationafterusingraindance).png.e3db6c7624212c603f937876413ec231.png

This one was at the Cellia fight club, against Aderyn:

602665928_bug1(fightclubcelliavsaderyn).png.45716dd27c5932d88a5329b8d4883c28.png

(I know Pidgeot is a flying type but that seems to be a bit of a stretch)

At the same place:

(Edit: It happens when Dodrio uses Double Edge):

1501937810_smallgraphicfuckups.png.1b446fabf9f13890b9c5f53284d0e477.png

Edited by Lorac

Spoiler

After entering the Dreamscape for the second time and having Aurora open the portal, Shiv is lying in bed and standing in front of the portal at the same time. 

• Like 1

Just a slight bug, if you have a Pokemon that uses a dancing move like feather dance and the opposing Pokemon has magic bounce and then if you used the move with a dancer ability pokemon then there is an endless barrage of the feather dance failing and the entire cycle  repeats itself indefinitely. 

4 hours ago, lucari said:

might not be a bug but im sure i couldnt find a meowth and bidoof for the first quest !!

1) Pokémon location questions should go in the discussion section of the Deso club

2) You can find meowths in the Keneph caves (where the village is) and Bidoof on the beach you get shipwrecked on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

1) Pokémon location questions should go in the discussion section of the Deso club

2) You can find meowths in the Keneph caves (where the village is) and Bidoof on the beach you get shipwrecked on

LOL sorry !!!