Minor Bugs

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, treeckoz said:
  Hide contents

cedric somehow appeared again at the roof of celia manor, after i completed the waterscape segment and woke back up. i fought him again, he said the exact same dialogue, and gave me another eevee. 

desolation 2 eevee.png

desoltion 2 eevee.png

Are you using debug, and or is your save from E5? 

While battling Nova at Cellia manor, I used parting shot on her mega absol. It bounced back the move and thus switched out, then her gothitelle came in and used swords dance. Funny little interaction that's very specific and not super relevant but I thought I'd point it out

• Fixed 1

On 2/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, The Argnam said:

Just had a Misdreavus land a Will o Wisp through my Substitute in dreamscape
Also in Dreamscape, Magic Bounce form my Espeon did NOT bounce sticky webs back from a trainer Ariados upon switch-in

Edit: A suckle, also in dreamscape, ignored the subtitute and used toxic on my sharpedo behind a sub Apparently substitute is not properly blocking status moves.

Hi! We fixed the substitute bug, but we're having trouble reproducing the magic bounce one. 

Anything you recall about that fight that could have interacted with that ? 

• Global Mods
21 hours ago, whyyu25 said:

timage.png.41d3956ea5e94d179c70adc1035a30fa.pngtried using all types of repels but every single one of them doesnt have the use button

Repels were replaced in E6 with jinx scent. You can sell those for a high price 

• Like 1

I updated to E6 from a completed E5 file and I was exploring old towns to see the changes. When I talked to the guy in front of Helix cave in Redcliff town it added the "Cave of Scriptures" sidequest, but I already did that sidequest and now as far as I can tell I have no way to get it marked as completed.

Edit: other issues from having updated from E5 include dialogue in Addenfall town that was from earlier in the story, talking to Aderyn at the exit of Route 2 as if it's the first time meeting her and this adding a main story quest that I can't get marked as completed, and talking to a guy in a house on Route 2 which adds the quest "Man of the Sea" as completed, but the first part of the quest (find jarred in Celeste City) is still incomplete

• Global Mods
On 3/3/2023 at 5:03 PM, Flaffney64 said:

I updated to E6 from a completed E5 file and I was exploring old towns to see the changes. When I talked to the guy in front of Helix cave in Redcliff town it added the "Cave of Scriptures" sidequest, but I already did that sidequest and now as far as I can tell I have no way to get it marked as completed.

Edit: other issues from having updated from E5 include dialogue in Addenfall town that was from earlier in the story, talking to Aderyn at the exit of Route 2 as if it's the first time meeting her and this adding a main story quest that I can't get marked as completed, and talking to a guy in a house on Route 2 which adds the quest "Man of the Sea" as completed, but the first part of the quest (find jarred in Celeste City) is still incomplete

If you saved at any point, revert back to the conversion point, and interact with your bed. 

On 3/1/2023 at 7:17 PM, Julius said:

Hi I tried investigating that bug but when I tried the savefile you provided I was able to enter weeping hill with no issue.

Anything you changed in the settings I should know about ? If not, then I guess i'd just recommend re-downloading the game fresh and trying to load it from there.

On 3/5/2023 at 3:29 PM, Dred said:

If you saved at any point, revert back to the conversion point, and interact with your bed. 

I'm already pretty far into E6 and I don't wanna revert my save for just a few minor annoyances but thanks for the response!

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Flaffney64 said:

I'm already pretty far into E6 and I don't wanna revert my save for just a few minor annoyances but thanks for the response!

Those "minor annoyances" won't let you into most of the early game locations. I would HIGHLY recommend it. 

33 minutes ago, Dred said:

Those "minor annoyances" won't let you into most of the early game locations. I would HIGHLY recommend it. 

I went through pretty much all of the early game locations and didn't have any issues except the ones I said, and even those didn't prevent me from going anywhere

On 3/8/2023 at 2:08 AM, Yumil said:

Hi I tried investigating that bug but when I tried the savefile you provided I was able to enter weeping hill with no issue.

Anything you changed in the settings I should know about ? If not, then I guess i'd just recommend re-downloading the game fresh and trying to load it from there.

oh i see thanks

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Kyuube said:
  Hide contents

image.png.188d30cec96267ff90eaaa518ed3f506.png

bug5.PNG.342bd34088f904f01392847f8eb98d2b.PNG

bug2.PNG.9cf2d1830737293a34d2d65f7fcf6c62.PNG

image.png.25918b5873ff8b6790bf3eb7cd59704d.png

image.png.57e2316fa0b112eec73820d525630f45.png

image.png.1bef55135b99c05422d2125b2868d08f.png

I started playing for the first time just yesterday and this happened

At first i ignored it because it's not game breaking but it' really annoying

This more or less feels like corrupted graphic files, which is on your side, which I would recommend you re-installing the game. If you are on an older graphics card that also might be the case, but yeah.

Hi, using a Magical Seed under Inverse Field appears to be bugged.
It loops the effect indefinitely until the field runs out, passing turns without either side being able to take actions until then.
This also occurs if the opponent's pokemon is holding a Magical Seed.

Inverse field bug.PNG

• Fixed 1

• Global Mods

Hi, including the bug posted above, any bug posted from now on will be fixed for Episode 7! Please do continue reporting bugs if they crop up, but unless its extremely game breaking, no further patches will be pushed out for Episode 6.

So if you notice your post marked with a check mark but isn't fixed in game. We have seen it, We have fixed it, it's just not fixed in the Episode 6 build.

• 2 months later...

Psychic Terrain's boost to psychic moves applies even if the attacker isn't grounded, which I think is unintentional (it's a canon mechanic, and the field terrain script attempts to check for it but checks the wrong type in fieldtxt.rb)

356452861_Screenshot2023-05-31090005.jpg.fa4c94a955a0451b8d3e943c31c3869a.jpg

1135254076_Screenshot2023-05-31084830.jpg.d279f1994a7609a784795347a0d6421d.jpg

• Fixed 1