Minor Bugs

• Global Mods
59 minutes ago, 13thCloud said:

This was marked as "Disregard" but as of 6.0.2 I still cannot rebind controls using my Pro Controller. The keyboard controls can be changed, and the triggers that are unused can be set, but none of the face buttons register when trying to change an input. 

Hi, it was marked as disregard because we do not really support Pro Controllers and such, so this is something that none of us know what to do about. Apologies!

• Global Mods

In the side quest Reignite the fire, I lost to tim once which made his sprite disappear when i went to rematch after i beat him i couldn't complete the quest it's stuck on "Talk to tim in the west settlement" and when i talk to him he just thanks me and the quest never updates

• Fixed 1

The wings that you can buy at Blackview city are giving the wrong stats. Health(HP), Muscle(ATK) and Resist(DEF) are all ok but Genius is giving SP DEF instead of SP ATK, Clever is giving Speed instead of SP DEF and Swift is giving SP ATK instead of Speed

• Fixed 1

Crowd Field comeback bug: It will count Lucario (form 0) and Mega Lucario (form 1) as 2 different mons and proceed to give the mons that come after it +1 KO'd count to the comeback boost (in this case, Infernape get the 4KO'd mon boost (+1 ATKs, +1 DEFs, +2 Speed) when it should have get the 3KO'd boost (+1ATKs, +1 Speed))

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Fixed 1

13 hours ago, Posty said:

Hi, let me just ask, have you got 999 Heart Scales in your bag.

I had it at one point but not during the recordings.

Edit: Nvm I had 999, once i threw them away both of the rocks were working fine.

Edited by Fenrir14
  • Disregard 1

6 hours ago, Cyl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Opening the Pokégear while on the Hoverboard makes you dismount the Hoverboard

Spoiler

Note: This issue seems to be happening specifically in Cellia East (main city, outskirts and dockside are fine), i checked a couple other locations and it didnt dismount

Interacting with this NPC for the first time triggers the dialog in these positions, the MC facing up and the NPC facing down. Then it is normal on the other interactions.

Spoiler

image.png.a9d9f7231764204e28228b37b4927433.png

Interacting with the statue from this side shifts the light a tile down then goes back up to normal after the dialog is over.

Spoiler

image.png.4366f7fe2d6dec14b5e8028692b75894.png

• Fixed 1

The background music option seems to be a bit buggy, I have it set to 0 but whenever I come out of a battle the music comes back until I open the options again. Not sure if the sound effects option has the same issue though

I just went into the volume mixer and turned it down that way but I thought I'd point it out anyway :)

Edited by Data567
Forgot something
  • Fixed 1

Trying to get the reward for Boss's Lost Comrades gets me this error message and the game freezes after.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.edf4f6d798bc5f6d6dc6b7375d792e65.png

Spoiler

Also, I'm four badges in, at the point where Garret moved into the manor and I backtracked to Redcliff to see. Them. Talking to the Prof gives me infinite Rock Smashes and Connor just does the first gym fight again. When I actually did the first gym you still had to manually talk to the Prof to get Rock Smash, dunno if that's helpful or not! :))

image.thumb.png.d6da0aee4ba80ef69083d06987bf5d7a.png

• Disregard 1

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, mutsuzuya said:

Trying to get the reward for Boss's Lost Comrades gets me this error message and the game freezes after.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.edf4f6d798bc5f6d6dc6b7375d792e65.png

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I'm four badges in, at the point where Garret moved into the manor and I backtracked to Redcliff to see. Them. Talking to the Prof gives me infinite Rock Smashes and Connor just does the first gym fight again. When I actually did the first gym you still had to manually talk to the Prof to get Rock Smash, dunno if that's helpful or not! :))

image.thumb.png.d6da0aee4ba80ef69083d06987bf5d7a.png

1) Update your game if you haven't.

2) If you are seeing this "bug" then you didn't update correct, you are meant to save in the Bedroom of the Manor and have completed EP5 (then interact with the bed to begin EP6), if you are seeing this then this is an older save that hasn't done this.

I haven't encountered the move in-game yet, but in the movetext.rb file the move "Dragon Energy" is literally just a copy-paste of the move "Waterspout", complete with Water-typing, and just slightly-altered wording in the description. They are basically the same move with different types in the actual games, but I'm pretty sure that's not right.

• Fixed 1

9 hours ago, Posty said:

1) Update your game if you haven't.

2) If you are seeing this "bug" then you didn't update correct, you are meant to save in the Bedroom of the Manor and have completed EP5 (then interact with the bed to begin EP6), if you are seeing this then this is an older save that hasn't done this.

The game's on 6.0.4 and it's an E6 beta save. I did have some older, corrupted saves In my files that I deleted, but that one's definitely new!