Minor Bugs

Not sure how intentional but the pokemon storage unit when u first start the game doesn't do anything when u interact with it

Terrain feels a bit odd as you cannot walk behind the trees where the grass is
Something sililar happens with the trees on the beach 

Spoiler

609779096_InkedDesoforest_LI.jpg.6be89e85dfaaceeeeebb73bb08e11894.jpg

1 hour ago, Wolfmoru said:

I thought I had the latest patch, they made a new one?

Sorry, I usually hear about these things late.

5.0.5 is the latest patch, if you're playing on that patch and the problem still persists then Caz or Posty are your best friend, but it SHOULD be fixed in 5.0.5. 

• Like 1

I am at the groomer's house on route 1 and I am trying to increase my Budew's happiness. When speaking to the npc I have enough money for a grooming session but then she says I do not have enough money. I have at least over 1000 poke dollars and i can't get the haircut. I just recently downloaded the newest version of Pokemon Desolation with no save file from the previous version and this is the first bug I have come upon. The first annotation shows how much money I have; the second shows the result of the minor bug. Can this be fixed soon?

Annotation 2020-07-06 110234.png

Annotation 2020-07-06 110135.png

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Galarman19 said:

I am at the groomer's house on route 1 and I am trying to increase my Budew's happiness. When speaking to the npc I have enough money for a grooming session but then she says I do not have enough money. I have at least over 1000 poke dollars and i can't get the haircut. I just recently downloaded the newest version of Pokemon Desolation with no save file from the previous version and this is the first bug I have come upon. The first annotation shows how much money I have; the second shows the result of the minor bug. Can this be fixed soon?

Annotation 2020-07-06 110234.png

Annotation 2020-07-06 110135.png

Hiya so I realised the problem, for some reason it was asking for "1500 or more" instead of the set price of 800, this will be updated in the next patch but for now here, just download this map and replace it with the "existing map" in your Data Folder.Map108.rxdata

Dialog cutout on the "The Rangers" sidequest from Addenfall rangers

Spoiler

dialogcutout1.thumb.png.5ff9cb03afbdb8a4dbec69357a5dcd75.png

Amelia? I think, she cant be interacted with, and i dont think she's supposed to be there

Spoiler

notsupposedtobehere.thumb.png.ce572ba05e32f4af6ab7918b8b9fcf7e.png

Edited by Grumpig_92
more bug

Hi !

I don't know if I'm in the correct section but here I go :

I decided to start a new run a few days ago (because hey, it's been a long time since I first played the game !) so I downloaded version 5.0.4.

Earlier today, I encountered the Tristan bug (when going back to Aurora's mansion, Tristan would start his event and crash the game). I realized a patch had been released to fix that, so I patched the game.

Tristan was still here, I triggered his event while on my way back to Aurora's and this time, the game didn't crash. So far so good. But then, it looks like the game wants me to redo the quest with Booker. The issue is that I've already completed it. So I can't move on with the story.

I wanted to load an earlier save to prevent that, but in the file with all the .rxdata, I can only find those from my first run and not those from the second one that I'm playing.

Any idea of what can be done ?

• Developers
2 hours ago, VonMangoldt said:

Hi !

I don't know if I'm in the correct section but here I go :

I decided to start a new run a few days ago (because hey, it's been a long time since I first played the game !) so I downloaded version 5.0.4.

Earlier today, I encountered the Tristan bug (when going back to Aurora's mansion, Tristan would start his event and crash the game). I realized a patch had been released to fix that, so I patched the game.

Tristan was still here, I triggered his event while on my way back to Aurora's and this time, the game didn't crash. So far so good. But then, it looks like the game wants me to redo the quest with Booker. The issue is that I've already completed it. So I can't move on with the story.

I wanted to load an earlier save to prevent that, but in the file with all the .rxdata, I can only find those from my first run and not those from the second one that I'm playing.

Any idea of what can be done ?

Send me a DM with your save attached, thanks.

7 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Will try with a different Pokemon but was playing for about 6h with a pickup zigzagoon and not once did it trigger it's ability

On game z if that makes any difference as well

The latest update, and the last one of V5, according to Caz, that was posted has fixed that problem. Enjoy your farming like I am doing right now.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AzureC said:

The latest update, and the last one of V5, according to Caz, that was posted has fixed that problem. Enjoy your farming like I am doing right now.

thanks will see if that works

Hi! Been encountering some troubles EV training using the Caverns under Cellia Manor. Nothing I battle yields any evs, in any of the caverns. Recently used the ev berries to lower my evs too. Tried on both Game Z and the base. Edit; It seems this was already reported. It would be because I'm at the level cap, isn't it? Sorry.

Not exactly a game bug, more like an A.I. bug i guess?

Rosetta's Klefki seems to like using Thunder Wave on my  incineroar, not knowing prankter doesn't work on dark types, and it had already happended with a couple banette's from ramdom trainers

I found this odd interaction where Garret's in the Manor Basement and keeps telling me he'll tell me when he's ready, and in the meantime I can go visit the Fight Club.

I went and did a few battles then talked to him again and he still said the same thing, but then he also appeared when I went inside the library, and I was able to start the archives quest.

I've been EV training in the basement of the manor, and my Pokemon are not gaining any more EVs past a particular point. It's supposed to be 510 (at least officially and in other games), but my Dodrio caps out at around 380 and Delphox at 368.

This is after I've updated to the latest patch.