Minor Bugs

• Global Mods

If you find a bug that doesn't crash your game/you get stuck, post about it here!

Any Bugs posted now will be fixed for Episode 7

One more typo for the dialogue of the woman that gives the quest of stopping her son's wrestling practice in the celeste city pokemon center. The dialogue says "we leave in the westen part of the city" instead of "live". I am unable to post a screenshot. Sorry 

I have entered the secret library in the Weeping Depths, and I have the Odd Doll in my inventory, but cannot seem to interact with anything in the library.

EDIT: Not sure if this is intentional, but for almost entirety of the new episode I cannot get into the basement of the Manor on 'Garrett's Orders'. This means I can't use it for EV training unless I go through the Daycare. After trying this, I can see Garrett in the basement.

EDIT 2: Not sure if this is an intended feature - if a pokemon is at max level the EV training doesn't work.

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Tacuara said:
  Hide contents

Picking the item that Hardy drops after defeating him in the Undercity crashes the game 

have you downloaded the recent patch because we fixed this (also fyi if it crashes your game please post in major/fatal bugs thank you)

5 minutes ago, Posty said:

have you downloaded the recent patch because we fixed this (also fyi if it crashes your game please post in major/fatal bugs thank you)

Latest patch? I've only downloaded the  Stuck Cellie Library patch in the main page, didn't find anything else.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, in my head fatal bugs were the ones it stops you completely progressing.

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, Tacuara said:

Latest patch? I've only downloaded the  Stuck Cellie Library patch in the main page, didn't find anything else.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, in my head fatal bugs were the ones it stops you completely progressing.

Try downloading "Episode 5.0.4" and let me know if this is still happening, and its cool lol just in the future shove it there