Minor Bugs

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Hi, I have completed the EP6 and decided to do a re-run.

On my first run, I have encounter a minor side quest bug, "Sublime Slime", after completing it, I accidentally talked again to the quest requester and then the quest became active again and I'm unable to complete it as there's no more slime to give the second time.

Then on my re-run, on route 2 rangers side quest, I accepted all, but I accidentally also accepted Elliot's side quest. After completing Elliot's side quest, I'm unable to complete the other side quests(Return Monke, Find my Trash, Explore the Depths and Convince a Trainder) even though I finished the task and talked to girl that accepts the completion of the quest. 

I'll attach my saved file so you can check. I also made sure I'm running on latest version 6.0.10

Game.rxdata

• Disregard 1

• 4 weeks later...

Having an issue with the Jinx Scent.

Noticed it while in the EV-Caves. Even though the value is set at numbers like 1000, 5000, 9999 ect. the encounter rate stays the same.

This issue just popped up today i didn't have any issues with it like 2 days ago.

Decreasing the Scent to 0 still works.

Restarting the game doesn't fix the issue.

I suspect the Scent is stuck at 100 since that is the value I had it at before changing the value to something higher for the EV-Caves.

20 hours ago, Faf said:

Having an issue with the Jinx Scent.

Noticed it while in the EV-Caves. Even though the value is set at numbers like 1000, 5000, 9999 ect. the encounter rate stays the same.

This issue just popped up today i didn't have any issues with it like 2 days ago.

Decreasing the Scent to 0 still works.

Restarting the game doesn't fix the issue.

I suspect the Scent is stuck at 100 since that is the value I had it at before changing the value to something higher for the EV-Caves.

It seems that the bug has resolved itself once my rockruff (the pokemon which I was EV training and had in my first spot) evolved.

Tho I still don't know the reason it happened, it's ability was keen eye that shouldn't have prevented wild encounters in any way

• 2 weeks later...

Found a bug where I wiped at the 2nd grunt during the nursery joys quest (i forgot to heal don't laugh at me), and upon return it forced me to try to go back to the spot where I was battling but the grunt was still in the way, causing me to get locked in place and need to close the game. image.thumb.png.4cd4d2208dbda51f387d118fabfe01ab.png

• Documented 1

I was fighting a turtonator (clarke's to be exact in the fight club) and it used shell trap on the turn before. I swapped to a different pokemon, shell trap activated for some reason (and no I did not use any physical attacking move against it) and then the turtonator also used dragon pulse effectively having 2 moves in one turn. 

• Fixed 1

Ep6 Spoilers

Spoiler

The battle with Waldenhall uses the normal Visinite Current background rather than the background specifically meant for the fight. I believe it displayed currently in earlier versions, but not the current one. My guess regarding the issue is that the code that defines the background to use is ordered incorrectly, causing it to always return the default background rather than any specified alternate background.image.thumb.png.e4e8d99e5ae3d8ed85c9964b0101b09d.pngimage.png.0e0aff39894d3bef034bd113da4bdcc1.png

• Fixed 1

I don't know if this counts as a bug but there is major lag in battles whenever i choose an attack. I've had to wait up to 3-4 seconds after choosing a move. I'm in silver peak rising when you team up with Tristan and im experiencing it the most atm.

• Disregard 1

• Global Mods
On 8/18/2023 at 6:54 PM, oxober said:

I don't know if this counts as a bug but there is major lag in battles whenever i choose an attack. I've had to wait up to 3-4 seconds after choosing a move. I'm in silver peak rising when you team up with Tristan and im experiencing it the most atm.

Hiya, this sounds less of a bug and more of a hardware issue, if you are on an older setup then these issues may be present due to processing power and such. Apologies!

22 hours ago, Posty said:

Hiya, this sounds less of a bug and more of a hardware issue, if you are on an older setup then these issues may be present due to processing power and such. Apologies!

Ryzen 5 2600x Radeon rx590 and 16 gb of ram at 3200mhz. I've also finished rejuv and reborn and never encountered this. If i send you a save file will you be able to figure out why this is happening?

• Global Mods
22 hours ago, oxober said:

Ryzen 5 2600x Radeon rx590 and 16 gb of ram at 3200mhz. I've also finished rejuv and reborn and never encountered this. If i send you a save file will you be able to figure out why this is happening?

You can send it my way if you want and i'll have a look for you sure, but I'm doubtful that it's anything that's our side.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a bit of a problem with the Grand Rogue quest. I've accepted the quest, talked to the NPCs in Addenfall and Route 4, and talked to Lucas by Blackview's entrance. At the fight club, talking to Jarred won't trigger the dialogue or next part of the quest. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if there's an issue. The Grand Rogue has appeared as an enemy in the fight club if that affects anything. 

• 3 weeks later...