When The Cicadas Cry Mafia [Mafia Wins!]

Anime

Wasn't implying he was, it's more of an idea that he might be able to tell the difference between someone not performing their action and takano (I doubt amine would allow for that, but it's a thought)

46 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Well i don't know anything about it either, i just got lucky in seeing the question early, and my google-fu is stronk

Not much really, nano is playing aggressive, got some pressure due to that and has now claimed a town role ( Maebera, Keiichi )
astra also has claimed a role before that ( Hojo, Teppei ) because it would just end badly to not reveal as that character
and now we are here

speaking of:

Where you explicitly told that aldo didn't perform an action? or just that yours failed? Because remember there is exactly one role in the game that is outright immune to your action

I was explicitly told Aldo had no NA or did not choose to perform one

Just now, Nano4 said:

I was explicitly told Aldo had no NA or did not choose to perform one

Thats actually interesting, there is possibility then that you might get different feedback if you try to block takano

Sooo i just realized i need to vote, i guess imma just do this one
[Eliminate] Seal
just as me saying that i remember that he exists Seal always does this, and hopes people forget he is in the game, but not with me

So looks like it's almost the end and we don't have a whole to go off of.

I'm not too sure lynching Nano is a good option here, but I'm not too sure about anyone else here either....

I guess I'll make one of these since it's still day 1.

[Eliminate] Drago

Night One

Maebara walked casually into the town hall to find himself surrounded by villagers, each and every one of them wearing an evil-looking smirk. “What’s this all about?” he asked nervously

This is your fault!” one man suddenly shouted “We know you went into the shrine last night, that’s why the curse took that girl!” “What are y-

Silence!” Oryou of the Sonozaki family said, not shouting but her commanding tone still reaching the ears of all in the room. “We take our rules seriously Maebara Keiichi, you brought the curse back upon us this year and we’ll see to it that you pay for your sins.

Only twenty minutes later Maebara found himself strapped into some horrible contraption in a bunker hidden deep in the Sonozaki family’s land. He couldn’t see Oryou but he heard her giving instructions. Then everything went black and he felt nothing but the excruciating pain of his organs slowly being pulled from his body.

Mion stormed off outside the room. Her Keiichi was framed, she was sure of it, and now he was taken from her. ”Someone will pay with their blood for this” she said.

Nano4 was lynched. He was Maebara Keiichi

@Seal @Evi Crystal @Valentine Kaden @L'Belle @Walpurgis @Black Swordsman @Anti-Loser you failed to meet post requirements. this is a warning.

3 warnings and you get modkilled, please be mindful of that.

Players List:

1- Cicada as ???

2- Alistair as ???

3- Dragoknight as ???

4- Nano4 as Maebara keiichi

5- LykosHand as  Hojo Satoko

6- Newt as ???

7- TonyAbboud as ???

8- Astra125 as ???

9- Chickens as ???

10- Daniel Blackworth as ???

11- Mimimimimimi as ???

12- Falirion as ???

13- Walpurgis as ???

14- L'Belle as ???

15- Aldo as ???

16- Valentine Kaden as ???

17- Eviora as ???

18- Seal as ???

19- Black Swordsman as ???

20- Evi Crystal as ???

21- Anti Loser as ???

Day 2

It was a seemingly peaceful night in Hinamizawa. With Maebara Keiichi dead, was that the end of the curse? Oishi was doubtful as he continued his observation of the village, not noticing that as he walked passed the Sonozaki Estate while doing his round, he was being watched from within, someone was anxiously scratching at their skin as they observed the police officer.

Oishi continued his patrol, noticing Mamiya Rina leaving the Irie Clinic in a hurry . It seemed strange to him, but he had more important things to worry about. He was sure that Keiichi's death wasnt the end of this mysterious curse.

Takano Miyo watched from the shadows as Oishi walked the town, smirking. She would get him eventually – she would get all of them soon enough - but for now she had to lie low and evaluate where she stood.

The new day came with yet another unfortunate death, Sonozaki Oryou was found bisected in her own room.

Damn it, I wanted to kill that old hag said Mion to herself No matter, i will get my vengeance on that old man then

Alistair was killed, he was Sonozaki Oryou.

Players List:

1- Cicada as ???

2- Alistair as Sonozaki Oryou

3- Dragoknight as ???

4- Nano4 as Maebara keiichi

5- LykosHand as  Hojo Satoko

6- Newt as ???

7- TonyAbboud as ???

8- Astra125 as ???

9- Chickens as ???

10- Daniel Blackworth as ???

11- Mimimimimimi as ???

12- Falirion as ???

13- Walpurgis as ???

14- L'Belle as ???

15- Aldo as ???

16- Valentine Kaden as ???

17- Eviora as ???

18- Seal as ???

19- Black Swordsman as ???

20- Evi Crystal as ???

21- Anti Loser as ???

Mion could no longer keep her inner demon in check, she was too far gone to be reasoned with. An unprepared Oishi walks in to see how she fares after her Grandmother's death, and as soon as she laid eyes on him, Mion injected him with a paralysing poison and clawed his throat out, then disposed of his lifeless body in one of the many dungeons of the Estate.

She was the head of the Sonozaki family now, she could kill anyone she wanted and get away with it, but for now her bloodlust was sated.

Daniel Blackworth died, he was Oishi Kurado.

WELP that tells us what insanity does.... uhm i guess killing other roles appropriate to the character that is insane? soo does someone have an insanity heal for mion? because somehow i don't think that is gonna end up helping us
and no i can't offer healing of insanity, the item i won was a self heal for insanity (so can't use it on other people)
AND it was stolen anyway.... 🙄

11 hours ago, Amine said:

She was the head of the Sonozaki family now, she could kill anyone she wanted and get away with it, but for now her bloodlust was sated.

I guess the “for now” means that she might have to kill someone again soon

also oof fali

oh yeah, and by the way I asked amine about the insanity, 

apparently they have to kill someone otherwise it would lead them to killing themselves

Wow this is unnervingly quiet... nobody has anything to say? because i don't even know where to start if everyone is silent, uuuhm
@Seal @Valentine Kaden @L'Belle @Walpurgis @Black Swordsman
any of you have anything to share? you have all been extremly silent

also is it just me or is bean behaving wierder than usual? (didn't think i would ever say that)

I’m gonna be real here

I’m thinking way too much about this game so just gonna go with the flow.

Let’s see...

I have nothing 

Also wasn’t there another guy here,

Where’s tony?

3 minutes ago, Falirion said:

any of you have anything to share? you have all been extremly silent

Not reallly. Don't have something helpful to share about my NA/role nor do I have a read on another player in particular aside from gut-feeling which we might have to resort to if it keeps this quiet.

Okay guys, I think I’m ready for my first post, sorry it took a while. I’ve been keeping track with everyone’s actions and I honestly thought I could get away with just staying quiet and observing everything. Earlier in this game I was just scared to say something and get killed off directly because I didn’t want to sound suspicious. If there’s one piece of information I that I can give you guys is that I am really innocent. I know a lot of new guys do this but seriously I can do you guys no harm.  To see my brothers Ali, Nano, and lykos is just a tragedy I am hoping I can come out of this night alive. 

Nope i don't think we have any evidence of anything, and our cop was killed by an insane Mion.... in fact about that, i'd ask Mion to claim so someone with a Queen Booster (Amine implied there was someone that already has one) can heal that insanity before someone else dies, because deaths with no controll over them are not going to help us. (Unless of course Shion has that booster in which case, USE IT pls)

as for what to do, people need to speak so others can get reads on them, just asking doesn't seem to help soooo
[Eliminate] Castiel
@Black Swordsman Speak or perish, you views on whats going on, and any reads on people you might have

I'm a bit intrigued by this "kill or be killed" rule of the insanity mechanic. @mimi were you told that the insane choose their targets?

I feel both Oishi Kurado and Daniel are a bit controversial targets.