When The Cicadas Cry Mafia [Mafia Wins!]

Anime

13 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Don't mind it. You don't need to answer the question. I am not in the mood to put in much effort, so I'll go directly to the point.

Irie Kyousuke is my role, and I'll prove it. On my possession is a Queen Booster that I won by responding to a question, which you all can plainly seen upon reading back. I will use it on Eviora right now.

..... i seriously don't know if you are culted, or just that fucking dumb.... i KNOW you are irie you utter clown, i went with mimi's misread because that was the the best to cover my ass with this.... sooo i guess enjoy losing together with town instead of mafia it really does not make a difference

Yes, fine, no more lies, no more games, i am miyo takano, and a such one of 2 roles that if you lynch today will give the cult the win on a silver platter, as me and rika are the only roles alive that can't be culted (well i kinda can, i just die instead)
so if you want to give the cult the win instead of having a chance be my fucking guest and vote me, i dare all of you

In fact maybe i should just take inspiration from my character (well the limited knowledge i have of her). i am not going to bend over and die to some supposed god without a fight,
The mafia chats biggest reads for Oyashira are AL and seal, Valentine is would have probably attempt to cult me early if it was him, and tony i just don't have the feeling it is him
i am sure you can figure out why the other alive players are exluded

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

Grap a chance to win, or just lose to the cult, i don't care anymore

Just now, Eviora said:

Hmmm.... why Anti-loser in particular?

all AL has done pretty much the entire game through is just state his disinterest in the game, he is sticking to the background so much, one gets the felling he wants to merge with the wall, which considering AL just seems extremly wierd, he isn't someone that posts a lot unless he is doing some fucking Wall-o-Text, but he either tries to contribute his own way, or just plays the absolute insane jester (not the role), in this game he is doing neither, and it fucking bothers me

for seal in comparison it isn't terrible unusual to stick to the shadows, he always does this, which makes him still a contender for being oyashiro, but his behaviour is just not all that unusual

Excuse the double post, but i actually now that i revealed myself (or rather got revealed by aldo, thanks for that), i want to ask something i didn't feel safe asking while i still tried pretending to be Irie:
@mimi if you had a mafia read on me, even if it was "only" Irie, why didn't you say so before today?

All of this is a bit confusing to me. Fali, when I asked who you thought was mafia you listed exactly the four people I already expected were mafia. Judging by your last post, you're now implying mimi isn't mafia, but that could be trickery. Regardless, what I'm certain of is that you're mafia, not culted, and not Irie. I can't be sure you're Miyo - my reason for suspecting as much was Aldo's behavior, but since he's Irie he wouldn't know who Miyo is - but that doesn't really matter, because if there are 5 cult like there ought to be and you aren't one you them, you lose immediately if we lynch anyone who isn't cult. And you chose.... Anti? Because you don't like that his behavior is deviating from the norm? That seems a bit reckless. I think there's a much more obvious target - Aldo. You had admitted you were mafia, so I can't think of any reason why he would call you out for lying unless he's culted. I understand that he's one of your members, but if you're looking for a lynch that allows mafia to live and that might actually go through, I think someone who is a known threat to both town and mafia is your best bet.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'll let you know that I'm not a member of the cult. As Rika, I couldn't become a member, but perhaps I could have inherited the status by switching. Part of me wonders what would happen if I tried to switch with cult. Does cult status count as part of the role? Would I become cult? Or would "being a cult member" stay with the person? I know Rika can't be culted, but can cult be Rika'd? xD If that happened, would it "cleanse" Rika's cult status, or would we have a culted Rika anyway? I have no idea. Maybe I would be randomized to switch with someone else - which would have made my accusation that you were mafia unfounded. xD Forgive me for rambling. As a townie, I feel pretty screwed either way, and if I'm being honest I'd rather cult win than mafia. I just figured I'd ask for your thoughts.

Oh, um... looks like you're right. What Rika and Hanyuu are immune to is insanity, not being culted. I admit, this definitely makes me look like a liar... though actually I just wasn't paying enough attention. xD Anyway, you guys should all just assume I was lying and distrust me, I suppose. The question, then, is what I would gain by falsely claiming Rika couldn't be culted. I'd be amused to hear your theories. =p

4 hours ago, Aldo said:

Don't mind it. You don't need to answer the question. I am not in the mood to put in much effort, so I'll go directly to the point.

Irie Kyousuke is my role, and I'll prove it. On my possession is a Queen Booster that I won by responding to a question, which you all can plainly seen upon reading back. I will use it on Eviora right now.

Big mistake. 

I visited Evi Crystal last night in hopes for getting the item Jiro stole from Irie. 

Got nothing, so that means Crystal is definitely not Jiro.

I haven't read page 9 yet I just couldn't take it anymore I'm sHAKING

wait what fali you're not irie what???

what is it really?? aldo's lying right?? 

i'm certain aldo and crystal are NOT town

fali is too, but he can win with town

i have a feeling seal is NOT town as well

and evi is definitely town because she was rika before

astra may be town since his teppei claim hasn't been counterclaimed yet 

i'm rina and i still have the self cure item for insanity i stole from fali

alrite so we have to go for the cult but who's the cult leader exactly?? we have no idea

also i didn't want to share that at first fali because i was scared i would die and i've been kind of enjoying this game so far i'm sorry okay!!!

On 4/10/2020 at 3:24 PM, Amine said:

Tomitake Jirou snatched what seemed to be the last Injection Booster from the Irie Clinic. '' at least there wont be more of this from what Takano has told me, might as well keep this for when i need it ''

Aldo is Jiro!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Aldo said:

The original post does not say that Furude Rika cannot be culted. I see you haven't given up on lying yet.

Yes the original post does not state this at all, but i did ask amine about this when the mafia became worried about the cult, due to the fact that a normal cult removes abilities, in fact it was after eviora's lynch, amine outright told me that rika is not cultable, ask him yourself if you don't believe me
in fact, here you go @Amine hey monokuma, sorry evi for stealing that can rika be culted?

6 hours ago, mimi said:

wait what fali you're not irie what???

what is it really?? aldo's lying right?? 

i'm certain aldo and crystal are NOT town

fali is too, but he can win with town

i have a feeling seal is NOT town as well

and evi is definitely town because she was rika before

astra may be town since his teppei claim hasn't been counterclaimed yet 

i'm rina and i still have the self cure item for insanity i stole from fali

alrite so we have to go for the cult but who's the cult leader exactly?? we have no idea

also i didn't want to share that at first fali because i was scared i would die and i've been kind of enjoying this game so far i'm sorry okay!!!

Hey on danger of shooting myself in the foot even more, it's character trivia time:
what is takano miyo's occupation in hinamizawa?
if you guessed a nurse at dr. irie's clinic, then you are correct!

as i already stated before, mafia chat thinks it's either AL or seal, my bet is on AL, if you want to listen that is my best bet, or you can just give the cult the win, as eviora wants to do as she admitted

@Eviora i am not quoting your long post, but here is the thing, yes we could lynch aldo, or you, or astra on suspicion of being culted, and yes of course i have thought about of aldo is culted, since despite my earlier outburst i know he is smart enough to understand what i was doing, the thing with aldo is he doesn't always play to his own alignements best interest (or he does so in very strange ways), and ultimately it doesn't matter, lnyching a cult member we know can't be the leader (meaning you, aldo & astra, if any of you are culted) is a waste of time, all it does is give us another night phase, with still no closer knowledge of who the leader is, and then we sit here next dayphase under the same situation, so yes i much prefer lynching someone that has a chance to be the leader, and if he isn't is most likely culted anyway. and that is my full reasoning, take it or leave it
Oh right, about the mimi thing, yes when i listed mimi as my "guess" for other mafia i was still pretending to be Dr. Irie, remember? i gave you the reads i would have if i wasn't in the mafia chat, hoping the mislead might help in some way, but oh well it didn't so it doesn't matter now, if you paid attention you should probably know the last mafia member by now, as it's the only alive player i didn't talk about, i am not going to spell it out for you, you are smart enough

In summation, i literally have no reason to lie anymore, there is nothing left to lie about

Is anybody gonna answer my question? 

I already asked amine but she hasn’t said a thing yet.

Also I’m not the cult leader/cult member.

I’m still town and not dead... somehow.

Regular Villager who has an active ability to go insane if I choose to. 

I’m holding it off until I know what insane does to user.

17 hours ago, Eviora said:

@Amine Hey Monokuma, can Rika switch with a member of the mafia?What happens if she tries?

Im not sure if the answer is still needed but, no she cant. If Rika were to switch with mafia without fail, she can easily tell them about Rika and Hanyuus identities, which might not be fair for the Town

Rika and Hanyuu cant be culted, or switch roles with the cult leader, additionally Rika doesnt get the culted status if she switched with a cult member.

also it seems the phase post wasnt clear enough so let me clarify: insane people, in this case Mion and Rena (whom i remember stating they went insane) joined the cult (i thought this was a better outcome than them possibly killing off any other townies, because most of them were modkilled or died quite early)

Oryou was culted but she also died at the same night.

alright nvm i guess aldo is irie

the post of jiro stealing was just flavour apparently so big mistake on my part for misunderstanding i'm so sorry aldo!!!!

but unless we lynch the cult leader themselves the chances of either a town or mafia win is rather low, as evi stated before

a rather large amount of town being inactive and modkilled did NOT help at all

2 hours ago, Amine said:

Rika and Hanyuu cant be culted, or switch roles with the cult leader, additionally Rika doesnt get the culted status if she switched with a cult member.

also it seems the phase post wasnt clear enough so let me clarify: insane people, in this case Mion and Rena (whom i remember stating they went insane) joined the cult (i thought this was a better outcome than them possibly killing off any other townies, because most of them were modkilled or died quite early)

Oryou was culted but she also died at the same night.

As the Insanity and Madness grew stronger and corrupts people minds