When The Cicadas Cry Mafia [Mafia Wins!]

Anime

4 hours ago, TonyAbboud said:

Okay guys, I think I’m ready for my first post, sorry it took a while. I’ve been keeping track with everyone’s actions and I honestly thought I could get away with just staying quiet and observing everything. Earlier in this game I was just scared to say something and get killed off directly because I didn’t want to sound suspicious. If there’s one piece of information I that I can give you guys is that I am really innocent. I know a lot of new guys do this but seriously I can do you guys no harm.  To see my brothers Ali, Nano, and lykos is just a tragedy I am hoping I can come out of this night alive. 

Given you've been watching us, then surely you must've some thoughts on whether the posters are good people or bad people, no?

So being insane forces themselves to kill people. There's no chance of me being insane now so I'm stuck as a regular townie now I guess. Well, I do enable someone to steal by being alive but that's about it. Dive didn't really hint at anyone to we don't know who he investigated. I'm going to vote for someone who voted Nano last phase cause from the way he was acting, I was pretty sure he was telling the truth and others seemed to agree that he was telling the truth. Kinda of a weak argument but we have to start somewhere since our investigative role is dead.

• Global Mods

Yikes. I’ve been busy so I haven’t been able to check the thread much, but not a lot has happened besides people voting for Bean and following up on previous votes... There isn’t really much to go off here and I’m not too sure on what to do. Mion killing Ooishi is unfortunate, but it wasn’t super unexpected, given the hints in the phase post.

I could do a placeholder vote as well, but I still need to come back before the day phase ends so I can reach post requirements anyway. I’ll probably have more thoughts then.

Well i have nothing tbh everything is quiete on my end sorry to not be able to cooperate much in this phase. For now ill just wait and see who to vote. I need to meet requirements. So placing a plceholder vote on me. 
[ELIMINATE] Black Swordsman

Castiel didn't exactly answer my question... but it's not like i can blame him, and atleast he lives.... soooo next one ig
[Unvote] Castiel
[Eliminate] Valentine

@Valentine Kaden Speak or Perish

Astra raises a decent point really (it's not like we have much to go on) Newt and Eviora, did hold their votes on Nano after his claim, which does seem odd, but for now i just want to hear what they have to say about that before i just vote them

Daytime Event

my Umineko game will have better events i promise

Shion whispers something to Keiichi in Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai, right before the climb down a ladder. what did she whisper?

please reply in your individual channels. The winner will recieve a Queen Booster.

Dr. Irie felt that the Yamainu had their sights on the booster items he had developed, and as he was on his way to deliver a Queen Booster, he had decided he should keep it with him in case someone needed it.

Irie has won the item

3 hours ago, Falirion said:

Castiel didn't exactly answer my question... but it's not like i can blame him, and atleast he lives.... soooo next one ig
[Unvote] Castiel
[Eliminate] Valentine

@Valentine Kaden Speak or Perish

Astra raises a decent point really (it's not like we have much to go on) Newt and Eviora, did hold their votes on Nano after his claim, which does seem odd, but for now i just want to hear what they have to say about that before i just vote them

I didn't check the thread after I posted lul

14 hours ago, Aldo said:

I'm a bit intrigued by this "kill or be killed" rule of the insanity mechanic. @mimi were you told that the insane choose their targets?

I feel both Oishi Kurado and Daniel are a bit controversial targets.

Well they have to kill somebody else or the parasite would lead them to killing themselves, but... Apparently one would know if whether or not they get to choose who to kill, only if they were to go insane themselves 😖

amine told me “you'd find out if you go insane”

Yeah sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread as much as I'd like to.

I can't say I have a whole lot to say but I'm not too sure how I feel about yesterday's vote. Knowing Newt, I suppose just not checking up on the thread could be the reason though.

Also I can't help but feel Bean's voting is a little more random than it usually is, but I'm not too sure.

15 hours ago, Aldo said:

Given you've been watching us, then surely you must've some thoughts on whether the posters are good people or bad people, no?

Aldo, based on what people are saying I think I would trust Astra to be on our side because I find Astra trust worthy, he wouldn’t expose himself like that in the earlier rounds unless he is confident enough to give his case to be good. But at the same rime we never know I may be beanboozled by him at the end of the day. When it comes to my decision to eliminate players I will have to go with what majority says since I have no suspicions on anyone I am still a new player so unless someone convinces me I think everyone here has a good case of being innocent. 

• Global Mods

After taking a break and coming back to... not a lot, to be honest, and rereading the thread, Bean’s behaviour is really striking me as odd and is actually bothering me. I currently have no reason to believe Mimi is lying about the insanity mechanic, and if that’s how it is...if Bean was struck by the insanity mechanic, like Dive suggested on D1, he’d have probably killed someone by now, right?

Unless each case is different, the only day death I’ve noted was when Mion killed Ooishi... 🤔

There’s...nothing in the role list suggesting there’s a Cthulhu-like role either. Knowing the series, there’s also...nothing that would make someone act like that. Unless Bean is hinting that he’s been culted, but even then... this is bothering me more than it should.

With the sheer amount of inactive people, it’s pretty hard to grasp proper reads. I don’t want to start voting off the inactives but we’ll end up losing most of the players in one bulk if we continue to let them be inactive. This is a tricky scenario indeed.

If my memory doesn't fail me, he's been acting in such way before even Nano's death, which would mean it's not Sonozaki Shion's insanity. Although role/s that have a chance to become insane at any given phase exist.

3 hours ago, TonyAbboud said:

Aldo, based on what people are saying I think I would trust Astra to be on our side because I find Astra trust worthy, he wouldn’t expose himself like that in the earlier rounds unless he is confident enough to give his case to be good. But at the same rime we never know I may be beanboozled by him at the end of the day. When it comes to my decision to eliminate players I will have to go with what majority says since I have no suspicions on anyone I am still a new player so unless someone convinces me I think everyone here has a good case of being innocent. 

I cannot argue with the first part. Sorry to ask such a task of you, but what are exactly everyone's good cases? I'd like to know your thoughts on the matter, if you'd be fine with it.

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Aldo said:

If my memory doesn't fail me, he's been acting in such way before even Nano's death, which would mean it's not Sonozaki Shion's insanity. Although role/s that have a chance to become insane at any given phase exist.

Gonna have to make a slight correction there. It’s Mion who becomes insane due to the death of Keiichi, not Shion. But, yes, I think I can agree that Bean has been acting in such a way before Keiichi perished.

However, this still tells us nothing. It could be Bean being... well, Bean. He’s so random in every game that it’s hard for me to grasp an opinion on him. He could still be Mion and just be acting weirdly for the sake of it.

1 hour ago, cicada said:

After taking a break and coming back to... not a lot, to be honest, and rereading the thread, Bean’s behaviour is really striking me as odd and is actually bothering me. I currently have no reason to believe Mimi is lying about the insanity mechanic, and if that’s how it is...if Bean was struck by the insanity mechanic, like Dive suggested on D1, he’d have probably killed someone by now, right?

Unless each case is different, the only day death I’ve noted was when Mion killed Ooishi... 🤔

There’s...nothing in the role list suggesting there’s a Cthulhu-like role either. Knowing the series, there’s also...nothing that would make someone act like that. Unless Bean is hinting that he’s been culted, but even then... this is bothering me more than it should.

With the sheer amount of inactive people, it’s pretty hard to grasp proper reads. I don’t want to start voting off the inactives but we’ll end up losing most of the players in one bulk if we continue to let them be inactive. This is a tricky scenario indeed.

12 minutes ago, cicada said:

Gonna have to make a slight correction there. It’s Mion who becomes insane due to the death of Keiichi, not Shion. But, yes, I think I can agree that Bean has been acting in such a way before Keiichi perished.

However, this still tells us nothing. It could be Bean being... well, Bean. He’s so random in every game that it’s hard for me to grasp an opinion on him. He could still be Mion and just be acting weirdly for the sake of it.

[Eliminate] Nicki

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Newt.

No u! OMGUS.

I'm simply stating several possible scenarios here. I really don't know which scenario is correct.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Evi Crystal said:

(Eliminate) Nicki 

Criminals should be executed.

I'm no criminal, this is just normal Nicki-Newt behaviour!