When The Cicadas Cry Mafia [Mafia Wins!]

Anime

Imma be honest Nano strikes me as oddly aggressive here, first his questioning of astra's claim as if he tried to find something to vote over, then his vote on me for (imo) shallow reason, it just feels as if he is trying to stir chaos and find anyone to vote (no matter who)
Let's ignore that this is the 3rd game in a row (only counting games we both were players in) where he seems oddly focused on me, which actually is getting really annoying
oh and would you look at that the last time he acted this way was bean's game, in which he was mafia, so yeah maybe he should claim, because he gives some scum vibes right now
[Eliminate] Nano

Edited by Falirion
Missed a word (row)

Daytime Event!

There are items in this game, 2 of these were given to two people, but these events are a chance for others to earn some items themselves.
There is 2 types of items, Queen Booster (which can be used only once on an insane player to supress the parasite. (note that if you use it and the player isnt insane, it will have no effect.) and the Injection Booster (which can be used only on oneself to supress the parasite and regain sanity)

These boosters were created by Dr. Irie with help from Rika Furude, who carries the queen parasite.

Now onto the event! this time i will ask a question, whoever replies correctly first wins 1 Injection Booster

What is the secret of the Sonozaki twins?

please answer on the thread

Okay first of, Nano's claim seems reasonable to me so far sooo
[Unvote] Nano

secondly, uhm shion and mion are actually swapped: Shion, is actually the older sister Mion and supposed to be the families Heir
and Mion is actually the younger sister shion

2 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Okay first of, Nano's claim seems reasonable to me so far sooo
[Unvote] Nano

secondly, uhm shion and mion are actually swapped: Shion, is actually the older sister Mion and supposed to be the families Heir
and Mion is actually the younger sister shion

Correct! Mion and Shion swapped roles very often which makes it difficult to tell who is who. Shion is the older sister.

oh hey I totally didn't forget this game was a thing

Your fellow resident of Hinamizwa is here!

Yeah I'm not to sure of what to make of the votes right now. I guess I don't really have any reason to not trust the claims, and given Nano being Nano, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Also is it just me or does this whole insanity thing seem a bit threatening? Considering the Hinamizawa Syndrome, I feel like it would do something along the lines of forcing someone to randomly kill as a night action.

My thoughts on earlier events, I think Astra claiming the Miller sort of role is a good town move because it's definitely more dangerous to keep that, especially with this whole insanity mechanic, that we don't know much of.

Nano's playing an aggressive game, I agree, but the claim makes him more town-ish. I have to check his other posts more to get a better read on him.

On the other hand, Falirion's been very contributory. It's a good town sign, but I've seen a lot of mafia players succeed by doing that too. 

Don't have enough reason to vote anyone yet.

Well, I suppose that's also one less person for Oishi to investigate. Keiichi has a chance to go insane if Oishi investigates him, so I guess now that can be avoided.

Bean was afflicted with insanity long before this game started. I don't have a lot to add to what's being said which is becoming kind of a theme. I havent been paying a lot of attention, but there's also not a lot of posts to go off of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Alistair said:

now we need actual knowledge of higurashi to gain the advantage? bruh don't do me like this

Well i don't know anything about it either, i just got lucky in seeing the question early, and my google-fu is stronk

1 hour ago, Black Swordsman said:

Welp im confused here🤔. Could someone explain to me what has happened?

Not much really, nano is playing aggressive, got some pressure due to that and has now claimed a town role ( Maebera, Keiichi )
astra also has claimed a role before that ( Hojo, Teppei ) because it would just end badly to not reveal as that character
and now we are here

speaking of:

19 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I’m maebera and Aldo didn’t perform an na last time, I can visit astra to prove

Where you explicitly told that aldo didn't perform an action? or just that yours failed? Because remember there is exactly one role in the game that is outright immune to your action