The Unofficial V13 Discussion Thread

enderowl

I hope Galar Weezing/Koffing is easy to come when the new version comes around. Mainly because I want to use Neutralizing gas to wreak some havoc with Slaking in some of the major double battles. (also I find it hilarious that Slaking has base 100 speed like this big fat lazy gorilla coming at you 100 mph to destroy some fools)

Also, what are some ways to farm money at the moment that everyone uses

Edited by Crimson_Mc_Black

29 minutes ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

I hope Galar Weezing/Koffing is easy to come when the new version comes around. Mainly because I want to use Neutralizing gas to wreak some havoc with Slaking in some of the major double battles. (also I find it hilarious that Slaking has base 100 speed like this big fat lazy gorilla coming at you 100 mph to destroy some fools)

Also, what are some ways to farm money at the moment that everyone uses

Amulet coin Pay Day + pickup team. Its kinda slow ( and inconsistent) and is very braindead

• Like 1

I`m always happy when Jan updates an old map, so I have another reason to start a new playtrough when the next version comes out 😍 And since what we can see already is only 1/8 from the final product, I am looking forward to explore the whole area. The first part alone looks amazing 😍

Also, even though it comes kinda late, does anyone else think, that the first picture Jan posted, with Kenneth and the strange looking building, has something to do with the soulstone? I mean Kenneths soul (I think it is his soul) looks seemingly trapped and his soul is one of the souls we claimed on our journey (if I am not wrong....I am not 100% sure about this, since the professor guy from the past mentioned that it didn´t look like any soul is in there, but who knows if he isn´t just stupid). Also this could be the reason why the Puppetmaster plays a big role in the next chapter, since he could be the one who sends us in there or at least helps us in a bizarre way to understand the true mechanics of the Soulstone. I have a feeling this mysterious object will play a larg role in the fight against Indriad or Team Xen, since the Storm Chasers were interested in it, too.🤔

I have just a simple theory on Oblitus town, which is just mostly on the abandon gym that is there.

I think that the abandon gym maybe was the dark type gym for the Aevium region, but since the league couldn't find a replacement gym leader and Grand Dream City was being built, they just left it abandon.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, enderowl said:

I have just a simple theory on Oblitus town, which is just mostly on the abandon gym that is there.

I think that the abandon gym maybe was the dark type gym for the Aevium region, but since the league couldn't find a replacement gym leader and Grand Dream City was being built, they just left it abando

That is a good theory, especially with what we know about Amanda and whatever schemes she was wrapped up in.

8 hours ago, TheVentusX said:

I`m always happy when Jan updates an old map, so I have another reason to start a new playtrough when the next version comes out 😍 And since what we can see already is only 1/8 from the final product, I am looking forward to explore the whole area. The first part alone looks amazing 😍

Also, even though it comes kinda late, does anyone else think, that the first picture Jan posted, with Kenneth and the strange looking building, has something to do with the soulstone? I mean Kenneths soul (I think it is his soul) looks seemingly trapped and his soul is one of the souls we claimed on our journey (if I am not wrong....I am not 100% sure about this, since the professor guy from the past mentioned that it didn´t look like any soul is in there, but who knows if he isn´t just stupid). Also this could be the reason why the Puppetmaster plays a big role in the next chapter, since he could be the one who sends us in there or at least helps us in a bizarre way to understand the true mechanics of the Soulstone. I have a feeling this mysterious object will play a larg role in the fight against Indriad or Team Xen, since the Storm Chasers were interested in it, too.🤔

Keta died while we were far away from him, so I dont think this is it.

8 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

Keta died while we were far away from him, so I dont think this is it.

You know, actually we fought his soul for the 2nd badge. The Keta we lost in Carotus Mountain was only a part of his soul or a shadow of his real self.

36 minutes ago, TheVentusX said:

You know, actually we fought his soul for the 2nd badge. The Keta we lost in Carotus Mountain was only a part of his soul or a shadow of his real self.

The Keta we lost in Carotos was the actual physical real deal, only that severe alienation and emotional suppression had send his emotions and "true self" away, which is the one in the spirit world we face with the team he had in his youth.

19 hours ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

I swear if Melia's the one that gets Xerneas instead of the mc, then imma destroy it with my Heavy Metal. Heavy slam Aggron whenever we have another battle against each other

well it does seem she's gonna get it. we got a zygarde yk. and x has yveltal. 

Well, now I'm torn between starting my long-planned written run soon (since Gen. 8 surprisingly doesn't add anything to the run's options), and waiting for V13 anyway just to mess around with the Early!Reservoir. I really get the feeling that it's gonna be a gud add to the game, ya know?

That said, I am a little sad that the place has dulled out a bit. I was pretty fond of how colorful the place was before... 😅

Jan said that what we've seen is only about 1/8 of the total, and this seems to be a more mountainous portion of the whole thing. I hope that what we've seen is either going to be given the current aesthetic later in development or the non-colorful portion of the whole thing.

23 minutes ago, ArcaneArceus said:

Jan said that what we've seen is only about 1/8 of the total, and this seems to be a more mountainous portion of the whole thing. I hope that what we've seen is either going to be given the current aesthetic later in development or the non-colorful portion of the whole thing.

Only 1/8?! Geez, the Floria Region is really trying to keep it's status as the largest landmass in Aevium, huh?

23 hours ago, reaper. said:

well it does seem she's gonna get it. we got a zygarde yk. and x has yveltal. 

Welp. I hope getting 10% Zygarde now isn't vital to the plot. because I'm pretty sure I missed some cells in Gareen city before it became new.

They will probably be available later. And no, I don't think it's vital to get Zygarde to the plot, as like you said, gathering the cells is a completely optional action. Maybe, like with the Hidden library sidequests, Zygarde will appear, but won't be just with the cells we've collected.

6 hours ago, kithas said:

They will probably be available later. And no, I don't think it's vital to get Zygarde to the plot, as like you said, gathering the cells is a completely optional action. Maybe, like with the Hidden library sidequests, Zygarde will appear, but won't be just with the cells we've collected.

Yeah tbh, i only gathered the cells to get the lucky egg to make grinding more bearable

On 11/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

Welp. I hope getting 10% Zygarde now isn't vital to the plot. because I'm pretty sure I missed some cells in Gareen city before it became new.

I kinda totally missed the fact that collecting cells was totally optional. so you're definitely right about that. but we gotta see this trio is getting the limelight with yveltal being associated with x and xerneas being on the title page being allegedly associated but not factually to melia. oh and the way game has been to the point till now, it does fell like the game's about melia and we are just here to clear up the mess of everyone. so i do definitely think xerneas will be givento melia. and the zygarde quests may be optional right now but may become important in any of the future versions. it can be seen like this, either collect them over different versions or collect them all at once.

24 minutes ago, ShadowAgent said:

Are we going to Neverwinter City next episode? It’s a good time to learn Anju’s story since we learned Cella and Vivian’s then Nymiera in the previous episodes. 

I... doubt it. We've still got a few loose ends that need to be tied up in the Terrial Region still, and there's an entire area that we have to be allowed to explore to boot. The Dreamyard seems like a more reasonable next stop to me for that reason.

That said, we did recently gain access to the pier tied to Neverwinter in V12, and West Gearen was never accessable until after we finished up the business in Terajuma, so it's not a 100% impossibility. Perhaps we'll be allowed some limited exploration as a psuedo-postgame, like how the Zorrialin Labyrinth was in V11? 🤔