The Unofficial V13 Discussion Thread

enderowl

I mean, if Spacea & Tiempa are actually Palkia and Dialga (which is all but confirmed), the protectors of Aevium were strongly associated with each Regi and Griselda was transformed into Giratina, what more characters are actually pokemon in human form? Is Crescent a Cresselia? Will we find the one giving orders to Spacea and Tiempa wearing white and gold? Will it be an adult Melia since she's been associated with either Arceus or Xerneas? 

(although I'll say it would be fun to see an actual Arceus talking to the sisters) 

7 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

They are practicaly confirmed to be Palkia and Dialga.

It makes me feel better that I’m not the only one to see the connections between the creation trio and Spacea/Tiempa/Griselda. 

If they’re related to actual Pokemon, I wonder if there are any other characters that could be like this. Could the Puppet Master be Cresselia or Darkrai? What about Crescent? 

7 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

I remember that one of the kimono girls said something about Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf turning themselfs to stone so that the red chain couldnt be created or something like that (No, the statues we see of them arent actually them, they're just shrines). I wonder why that is?

What if those shrines ARE the Pokémon though? We only see one of each, and if they did turn themselves to stone, wouldn’t it make sense to try to be overlooked rather than hunted out for? Maybe during the ancient war Nymeria mentions someone tried to create a red chain and so the trio hid to prevent that.

We do know that Pokemon humans are possible, Zeta is a Solosis after all. If there are Pokehumans, my theories as to who they are (besides Spacea/Tiempa) are:

Crescent - Darkrai/Cresselia

Puppet Master - Cresselia/Darkrai

Cosmia/Comet - Eon Duo

Melia - Arceus (possibly reduced in power)

Interceptor - Garufa experiment with Zygarde

Edited by ArcaneArceus

4 hours ago, kithas said:

I mean, if Spacea & Tiempa are actually Palkia and Dialga (which is all but confirmed), the protectors of Aevium were strongly associated with each Regi and Griselda was transformed into Giratina, what more characters are actually pokemon in human form? Is Crescent a Cresselia? Will we find the one giving orders to Spacea and Tiempa wearing white and gold? Will it be an adult Melia since she's been associated with either Arceus or Xerneas? 

(although I'll say it would be fun to see an actual Arceus talking to the sisters) 

Also, Her Majesty is totally a future version of Melia. 

Oh we are talking about spacea and Tiempa now (those names.. geeez)

1 hour ago, ArcaneArceus said:

It makes me feel better that I’m not the only one to see the connections between the creation trio and Spacea/Tiempa/Griselda.  

I mean... not to be rude but i think most people see that and just don't say it because the connection is that obvious.

Speaking of obvious things, these two are super shifty aswell (tbh just about everyone outside of the main gang is, or i am just that paranoid probably that) but yeah i don't really know what their full deal is. But i like to bring up a specific instance because it confuses me, back during chapter 12 (Remember I Love you),Tiempa gave, Melia, Aelita and the Player a Time Gear Amulett each, Spacea swiped the one given to Aelita back shortly after, because ostensensibly she didn't want Aelita to also be part of the whole doomed Timeline bit. But here is the thing... why give Aelita the amulett in the first place, it's not like Spacea and Tiempa were obligated to give her anything at all? You could say to cover for them being tricky about what happens next, but it would be perfectly obvious after the fact anyway so not much point there. Or were Spacea and Tiempa of different minds on this? I just don't get it and am probably overthinking that detail,

Melia is if math doesn't fail me apparently a 1/12 of Arceus (she and her 3 siblings make up one Archetype, and there are 3 of those Arceus split into, if i remember Nymeria's Story right) but apparently Melia specifically is "broken" thanks to probably Indriad's sacrifices of Maria(nette).

Also on the MadameX theory i put down, my TLDR kinda misrepresented to point, rereading it, just to clarify, The MadameX's are the same person just that Kugearen and doomed Timeline MadameX is probably from further in the future than, Blacksteeple & Ecylsia Pyramid Madame X, and the later doesn't have the Time Diamond yet

2 hours ago, Falirion said:

Oh we are talking about spacea and Tiempa now (those names.. geeez)

I mean... not to be rude but i think most people see that and just don't say it because the connection is that obvious.

Speaking of obvious things, these two are super shifty aswell (tbh just about everyone outside of the main gang is, or i am just that paranoid probably that) but yeah i don't really know what their full deal is. But i like to bring up a specific instance because it confuses me, back during chapter 12 (Remember I Love you),Tiempa gave, Melia, Aelita and the Player a Time Gear Amulett each, Spacea swiped the one given to Aelita back shortly after, because ostensensibly she didn't want Aelita to also be part of the whole doomed Timeline bit. But here is the thing... why give Aelita the amulett in the first place, it's not like Spacea and Tiempa were obligated to give her anything at all? You could say to cover for them being tricky about what happens next, but it would be perfectly obvious after the fact anyway so not much point there. Or were Spacea and Tiempa of different minds on this? I just don't get it and am probably overthinking that detail,

Melia is if math doesn't fail me apparently a 1/12 of Arceus (she and her 3 siblings make up one Archetype, and there are 3 of those Arceus split into, if i remember Nymeria's Story right) but apparently Melia specifically is "broken" thanks to probably Indriad's sacrifices of Maria(nette).

Also on the MadameX theory i put down, my TLDR kinda misrepresented to point, rereading it, just to clarify, The MadameX's are the same person just that Kugearen and doomed Timeline MadameX is probably from further in the future than, Blacksteeple & Ecylsia Pyramid Madame X, and the later doesn't have the Time Diamond yet

I also think them giving Aelita the Time Gear and then taking it from her happened because they're tricky, and for not giving clues about how the MC and Melia were going to need them. To inspire a sense of coincidence in a planned situation.

• Upvote 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, enderowl said:

I think with Narcy's Black Box is that it is going to hold the mega ring, since in the Q&A that the Devs did during the summer said that we are going to be able to get the Mega Ring without doing any tedious side quest to get it.

I actually expected the Mega-Z Ring to be given by Amber, as she's been trying to hand the MC something for 2 (maybe more, as something may have changed or I just forgot since I played the earlier chapters) and I have no clue of what's in the damn box and it just pains me to see that the MC just seems like "Okay whatever, another completely normal Key Item to keep in my capacious backpack."

On 10/24/2019 at 4:43 AM, Reginald Sanshire said:

Do you guys think Madame X either knows, or will find out, that Nastasia and Ren went on that "unauthorized" mission to the Eclysia Pyramid? And if so, how screwed do you think they, and the rest of the Team Xen grunts involved with it, will be?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see the admins confronting her methods, as the vast majority of them are just doing whatever they feel like.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:19 AM, ArcaneArceus said:

Oh yeah, Cosmia and Comet. I forgot about them. I do hope that they make a return; those two are mysterious, but they only appeared for one scene.

What do you guys think about Spacea, Tiempa, and Griselda? Griselda does seem to be the Giratina that we found under Wispy Tower, but do you guys think that there's some relation between Spacea and Palika or Tiempa and Dialga? Because if so, that could lead to some theories about other characters.

Well yeah, those are kinda obvious, but I can't find any other conections with the remaining Kingdoms...So, there are seven of them, ruled by (with their respective "deity"/guardian, as explained in the ending of the Kingdom of Goomidra questline):

Griselda (Giratina);

Tiempa (Dialga);

Spacea (Palkia);

Kasumi (Reshiram...? Can't remember right now);

Nymiera? (Zekrom? If I recall, she's the one that states "I had this power and now I don't have it anymore" or something across this line);

Isiah (Arceus, I guess?);

Unknown? Maybe the 'inner workings' lady that I can't remember her name or Anju? Or could this one be Lord Xanadin himself?

Also, could someone refresh my memory regarding of what happened with Melanie/Melia in the alternate timeline? Did they just happened to touch at some point and they 'fused' together? Becaue if that's a thing, I recall Madame X stating at some point that she didn't want Melia to touch her, possibly meaning that she's probably Melia of another timeline...I dunno. I'm just bad at keeping track of what happens in this game. I should play it again and write down every single question that's still unanswered.

1 hour ago, HUEnd said:

Also, could someone refresh my memory regarding of what happened with Melanie/Melia in the alternate timeline? Did they just happened to touch at some point and they 'fused' together? Becaue if that's a thing, I recall Madame X stating at some point that she didn't want Melia to touch her, possibly meaning that she's probably Melia of another timeline...I dunno. I'm just bad at keeping track of what happens in this game. I should play it again and write down every single question that's still unanswered.

It's likely they touched when Melia awakened regardless of which non-bad ending route you take, since in Melia's dream sequence in Ch. 14, Melanie explicitly says Melia overlapped her. Melanie clearly overlaps her in the bad end, so Melanie being bad future Melia is confirmed with how overlapping has been explained to us. It's kinda also implied in the bad end that Melanie overlapped Madame X since you see her armor in a pile near the throne.

I'm about 99% confident that Madame X, Melia, Maria, and Melanie are all the same person but all from different timelines or something like that. Madame X might just be Melia after some sort of future trauma perhaps from another cataclysmic event--something is definitely coming because Crescent in Nightmare City repeatedly says "not much time left" and "soon". I don't think Madame X is evil either, she seems to have some sort of noble goal, but has a serious case of "the ends justify the means" where she is willing to sacrifice a lot of innocents if it means saving the world or something like that. For example, she states that part of the reason you end up in the bad future is she was watching the gang try to stop Vivian, but when she tried to rewind time (like she did to tell you where the bomb was in the first visit to the past), it was too late and this is when her Time Diamond broke.

The interesting thing is why she is teamed up with Kieran and Freya and what they want, since they have Ultra Beasts and Kieran talks like he doesn't like the Interceptor's job ("Everything's on a predetermined path. At least, that's how it's supposed to be.") and both he and Risa refer to Team Xen negatively (Risa calls Ren "Team Xen scum" and Kieran says Ren is "wearing that disgraceful uniform"). Considering Madame X is the leader of Team Xen, I've gotta wonder why they are working for her. And I say "for her," because the dialogue at Eclysia Pyramid has the two of them referring to Madame X like you might a superior, giving her honorifics and talking like she's their leader.

Also like, Indriad is clearly the real BBEG here. He is set up from the prologue and his shadow is felt throughout the game from the weird time portal in Ch.3 to whatever happened to create Angie (which is definitely coming back to bite us Soon because Cera is stalking us). And he's clearly still around because he was messing around in Goldenleaf with Geara and Narcissa. And he's obviously the father of Melia/Erin/Allen/Alice so there needs to be a confrontation there eventually.

3 minutes ago, Paperblade said:

It's likely they touched when Melia awakened regardless of which non-bad ending route you take, since in Melia's dream sequence in Ch. 14, Melanie explicitly says Melia overlapped her. Melanie clearly overlaps her in the bad end, so Melanie being bad future Melia is confirmed with how overlapping has been explained to us. It's kinda also implied in the bad end that Melanie overlapped Madame X since you see her armor in a pile near the throne.

I'm about 99% confident that Madame X, Melia, Maria, and Melanie are all the same person but all from different timelines or something like that. Madame X might just be Melia after some sort of future trauma perhaps from another cataclysmic event--something is definitely coming because Crescent in Nightmare City repeatedly says "not much time left" and "soon". I don't think Madame X is evil either, she seems to have some sort of noble goal, but has a serious case of "the ends justify the means" where she is willing to sacrifice a lot of innocents if it means saving the world or something like that. For example, she states that part of the reason you end up in the bad future is she was watching the gang try to stop Vivian, but when she tried to rewind time (like she did to tell you where the bomb was in the first visit to the past), it was too late and this is when her Time Diamond broke.

The interesting thing is why she is teamed up with Kieran and Freya and what they want, since they have Ultra Beasts and Kieran talks like he doesn't like the Interceptor's job ("Everything's on a predetermined path. At least, that's how it's supposed to be.") and both he and Risa refer to Team Xen negatively (Risa calls Ren "Team Xen scum" and Kieran says Ren is "wearing that disgraceful uniform"). Considering Madame X is the leader of Team Xen, I've gotta wonder why they are working for her. And I say "for her," because the dialogue at Eclysia Pyramid has the two of them referring to Madame X like you might a superior, giving her honorifics and talking like she's their leader.

Also like, Indriad is clearly the real BBEG here. He is set up from the prologue and his shadow is felt throughout the game from the weird time portal in Ch.3 to whatever happened to create Angie (which is definitely coming back to bite us Soon because Cera is stalking us). And he's clearly still around because he was messing around in Goldenleaf with Geara and Narcissa. And he's obviously the father of Melia/Erin/Allen/Alice so there needs to be a confrontation there eventually.

"Melanie clearly overlaps her in the bad end"- I mean, its possible that she just killed her. There's also the fact that Madame X looks more like Nymiera (or Alexandra (or Nim)) then anyone else, too.

Just now, nhehvnukl said:

"Melanie clearly overlaps her in the bad end"- I mean, its possible that she just killed her. There's also the fact that Madame X looks more like Nymiera (or Alexandra (or Nim)) then anyone else, too.

Nah, for Melia, Melanie grabs her arm and it does the pillar of  light animation that also happens when you and Melia overlap your other selves. It's very explicit

3 hours ago, Paperblade said:

Nah, for Melia, Melanie grabs her arm and it does the pillar of  light animation that also happens when you and Melia overlap your other selves. It's very explicit

I meant for Madame X. We dont see any animation for her, so its possible Melanie just killed her. I'm not disputing the fact that Melia= Melanie.

Regarding the overlapping: the only thing i recall of Mademe X saying something about touching, is her warnining Melia against touching the Princess (melanie) at all, not about herself.
and while the doomed timeline gave some parallels between Mademe X and Melanie, (Yveltal, "Father. i have lost") i am pretty sure at this point that Madame X and Melia are not different Version of the same Person, the most recent Version putting a nail in that. On Eclysia Pyramid if you did the "house sitting" sidequest in West Gearen and won the robot fight between amanda and Sakitron, the latter then breaks part of Madame X's mask on Eclysia, you don't see a lot, but it would seem that Madame X is slightly darker skinned and black haired. See my next post for the sprite

Speaking of wierd people working with team Xen, anyone ever took a closer look at the decor in the whispy tower labs, the black and red?, the banners with the x's? it all actually looking old and not hung up by Geara when he went there to get Giratina? well who worked there before, Narcissa's husband Sirius

Spoiler

who we of Narcissa's sidequest now know to be Indriad (don't get me started on this guys timeline, it's a mess). why is that wierd? well (timetraveling) Madame X doesn't seem terribly fond of Indriad does she. Also in "where Love Lies" Freya sorta caused the burning down of the Whispy Tower (either directly: Narcissa's description of the behaviour certainly fits to Freya' absolute disgustingness. or indirecetly) soo was she not working with Team Xen back then or was she and just didn't care

Edit: removed redundant sprite picture to save upload limit

Edited by Falirion

41 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

I meant for Madame X. We dont see any animation for her, so its possible Melanie just killed her. I'm not disputing the fact that Melia= Melanie.

Oh, yeah, that's why that one is just "kinda implied"

Anyway, the color on Madame X's skin is the same (and I mean literally the same, the RBG and HSV values are identical) as the darker parts of other light-skinned characters, including Melia but also definitely not Melia characters, such as the pink-haired PC, Jenner, and various generic NPC models. The black line right above it is almost certainly her eye since they're always represented like that on sprites.  Then the spot above that is where her hair would start, and it's light enough that she's probably blonde--it's much lighter than the outline of Jenner's hair for example, let alone someone with darker hair like Ren or journalist Valarie. So the sprite suggests Madame X is a blonde with similar if not the same skin tone as Melia.

13 minutes ago, Paperblade said:

hen the spot above that is where her hair would start, and it's light enough that she's probably blonde--it's much lighter than the outline of Jenner's hair for example, let alone someone with darker hair like Ren or journalist Valarie. So the sprite suggests Madame X is a blonde with similar if not the same skin tone as Melia.

I know it's hard to see due to the general color scheme but there is a long strand of black hair on her right....
enlarged versions of the sprites (should have done that from the start) careful pixely

Spoiler

trchar095_7.png.1072c29f45282fa8640099f457181b09.png

Edited by Falirion

4 hours ago, Falirion said:

Regarding the overlapping: the only thing i recall of Mademe X saying something about touching, is her warnining Melia against touching the Princess (melanie) at all, not about herself.
and while the doomed timeline gave some parallels between Mademe X and Melanie, (Yveltal, "Father. i have lost") i am pretty sure at this point that Madame X and Melia are not different Version of the same Person, the most recent Version putting a nail in that. On Eclysia Pyramid if you did the "house sitting" sidequest in West Gearen and won the robot fight between amanda and Sakitron, the latter then breaks part of Madame X's mask on Eclysia, you don't see a lot, but it would seem that Madame X is slightly darker skinned and black haired. See my next post for the sprite

Speaking of wierd people working with team Xen, anyone ever took a closer look at the decor in the whispy tower labs, the black and red?, the banners with the x's? it all actually looking old and not hung up by Geara when he went there to get Giratina? well who worked there before, Narcissa's husband Sirius

Hide contents

who we of Narcissa's sidequest now know to be Indriad (don't get me started on this guys timeline, it's a mess). why is that wierd? well (timetraveling) Madame X doesn't seem terribly fond of Indriad does she. Also in "where Love Lies" Freya sorta caused the burning down of the Whispy Tower (either directly: Narcissa's description of the behaviour certainly fits to Freya' absolute disgustingness. or indirecetly) soo was she not working with Team Xen back then or was she and just didn't care

Edit: removed redundant sprite picture to save upload limit

An npc describes the burner of the tower as a "black haired woman". Also, didn't Freya establish that she didn't burn the tower? That was part of the person that erased Nora's soul threats. Y'know, kill Keta's mom, burn the tower that Nora was going on a trip to, and then the murder. Also, yeah, it seems like Vitus worked with team Xen before his "death", which is weird. Also, the room where we found the tape that confirmed that Vitus= Sirius was, according to Narcy, Abnormally clean too. Both of these facts are probably related somehow.

Oh, that black. That looks like it's the helmet cracking to me, but it's hard to say for sure. The black goes down past her head which could be hair, but her hand and arm aren't clearly visible so it's also possible she's reaching up to cover her face and/or hold the helmet so it doesn't fall completely apart. 

9 hours ago, HUEnd said:

Well yeah, those are kinda obvious, but I can't find any other conections with the remaining Kingdoms...So, there are seven of them, ruled by (with their respective "deity"/guardian, as explained in the ending of the Kingdom of Goomidra questline):

Griselda (Giratina);

Tiempa (Dialga);

Spacea (Palkia);

Kasumi (Reshiram...? Can't remember right now);

Nymiera? (Zekrom? If I recall, she's the one that states "I had this power and now I don't have it anymore" or something across this line);

Isiah (Arceus, I guess?);

Unknown? Maybe the 'inner workings' lady that I can't remember her name or Anju? Or could this one be Lord Xanadin himself?

There’s a book in the Odd Tower north of Goldenleaf that says the names of the other kingdoms.

Ghovora, ruled by Griseda

Time, ruled by Tiempa

Space, ruled by Spacea

Yvern, ruled by unknown

Kasura, ruled by Kasumi

Zygara, ruled by Isiah

And then one that starts with X, also ruled by unknown.

Based on names and rulers, we have the Creation Trio and the Kalos trio represented. This leaves Kasura to (probably) represent Arceus. Some of the characters present are the original rulers, and others could be descendants of them. 

Edited by ArcaneArceus

27 minutes ago, Paperblade said:

Oh, that black. That looks like it's the helmet cracking to me, but it's hard to say for sure. The black goes down past her head which could be hair, but her hand and arm aren't clearly visible so it's also possible she's reaching up to cover her face and/or hold the helmet so it doesn't fall completely apart. 

She reaches out to cover her face right after this. This is her "defeated" pose. 

4:43- 4:46. After the "!" She covers her face.

5 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

An npc describes the burner of the tower as a "black haired woman". Also, didn't Freya establish that she didn't burn the tower? That was part of the person that erased Nora's soul threats. Y'know, kill Keta's mom, burn the tower that Nora was going on a trip to, and then the murder. Also, yeah, it seems like Vitus worked with team Xen before his "death", which is weird. Also, the room where we found the tape that confirmed that Vitus= Sirius was, according to Narcy, Abnormally clean too. Both of these facts are probably related somehow.

hence the possibility of indirectly (and i call bs on Freya not being at least partially involved on the whole murder Taelia bit, seeing as she manipulated kenneth's ENTIRE LIFE since he got to Aevium) as for the Black haired woman, considering what we know freya's powers for manipulation and illusion are like that doesn't necessarily mean anything. If we take Madame X as black haired, then she might have done it (remember Yveltal was involved in that, you hear it's cry when we hear about the death of kenneth's mother), but that makes even less sense with whispy tower apparently being a Xen facility, although maybe that was the point she turned against Indriad, hard to say.

5 hours ago, Paperblade said:

Fair enough on the interpretation, but i will second nhehvnukl's (honest question: does that mean anything or is that banging on the keyboard randomly?) observation.

52 minutes ago, Falirion said:

hence the possibility of indirectly (and i call bs on Freya not being at least partially involved on the whole murder Taelia bit, seeing as she manipulated kenneth's ENTIRE LIFE since he got to Aevium) as for the Black haired woman, considering what we know freya's powers for manipulation and illusion are like that doesn't necessarily mean anything. If we take Madame X as black haired, then she might have done it (remember Yveltal was involved in that, you hear it's cry when we hear about the death of kenneth's mother), but that makes even less sense with whispy tower apparently being a Xen facility, although maybe that was the point she turned against Indriad, hard to say.

Fair enough on the interpretation, but i will second nhehvnukl's (honest question: does that mean anything or is that banging on the keyboard randomly?) observation.

I mean, Freya literaly says that she and the... lets call him "Eraser" had no collobaration, and the game puts it in bold so im inclined to believe her, but I suppose its possible that Freya is just bullshiting and she is at fault for the whole situation. Either way, its seeming more likely that Madame X is the Eraser.

As for my name, it has meaning but its somewhat emberassing and difficult to explain so lets, like, not.

54 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

I mean, Freya literaly says that she and the... lets call him "Eraser" had no collobaration, and the game puts it in bold so im inclined to believe her, but I suppose its possible that Freya is just bullshiting and she is at fault for the whole situation. Either way, its seeming more likely that Madame X is the Eraser.

As for my name, it has meaning but its somewhat emberassing and difficult to explain so lets, like, not.

tbh i am of the mind that Freya was tricking the "Eraser" into erasing the wrong one, Nora instead of Taelia. Mainly because i doubt she was playing with Kenneth for the fun of it (that was just a bonus), so she could have steered the Eraser in the right (or wrong depending how you look at it) direction. so yeah it's probably technically true that she didn't collaborate with the Eraser, just originally wanted to point out that freya with her powers easily could have burned the tower and looked like a black haired woman. now to what end mess with the eraser and Kenneth like that? now that is a good question, might actually have to do with the twin prophecys (aelita is a prime candidate for the prophecy of light), but we don't really know to much about freya either soo we can only guess.

Edit: btw just because i think her reason might involve the light prohecy doesn't mean that i think she might have good intentions, seriously as far as i am concerned she is pure evil (not necessarily the shadow thereof)

About your name: Yeah was just curious after typing it out in the last post, if you're not comfortable sharing that's fine.

Edited by Falirion

18 minutes ago, Falirion said:

tbh i am of the mind that Freya was tricking the "Eraser" into erasing the wrong one, Nora instead of Taelia. Mainly because i doubt she was playing with Kenneth for the fun of it (that was just a bonus), so she could have steered the Eraser in the right (or wrong depending how you look at it) direction. so yeah it's probably technically true that she didn't collaborate with the Eraser, just originally wanted to point out that freya with her powers easily could have burned the tower and looked like a black haired woman. now to what end mess with the eraser and Kenneth like that? now that is a good question, might actually have to do with the twin prophecys (aelita is a prime candidate for the prophecy of light), but we don't really know to much about freya either soo we can only guess.

Edit: btw just because i think her reason might involve the light prohecy doesn't mean that i think she might have good intentions, seriously as far as i am concerned she is pure evil (not necessarily the shadow thereof)

About your name: Yeah was just curious after typing it out in the last post, if you're not comfortable sharing that's fine.

"tbh i am of the mind that Freya was tricking the "Eraser" into erasing the wrong one"- Considering the fact that she "needs" Aelita, that does seem to be the case. Either way, Freya, you terrible, terrible person, go kermit soduko for the sake of us all.