The Unofficial V13 Discussion Thread

enderowl

We already know the Castles used by Griselda (Goldenwood), Ieisel (Zygara, Sashila) and Kasumi (Goomidra) and we also have the Blacksteeple one, except iirc there is another castle just next to the one we know, with Neved and his men trying to enter it with no avail. 

I've been meaning to make a couple of theory for a while.  After finishing up the current version and some of the side-quests in the game, I think I got most of the information that I needed for these theories.  Also this contains spoilers for the entire game, even though I would expect most if not everyone that goes onto this thread have finish up the most current version and all of the side quests.

1. The Protagonist

This is the one theory that I kept on thing about.  Who exactly is the protagonist in Rejuvenation besides being "The Interceptor".  They are kind of like an enigma with a few hints to their past.  We know what their canons names are for each of the character profiles we get to pick at the beginning of the game (Aevis, Aevia, Axel, Ariana, Alain, Aero, and Ana if you put in the secret password), how they are connected to the Vacation House that is near the Rejevenation Co. Building which is now the HQ of Team Xen, how they are called "The Interceptor", and that a entity named Adrest resides in them (Forgot the name of said entity that Nymeria knows them by) and Adrest's connection to the Spring of Rejuvenation.  That is all we know about the main characters.  The theory that I've up with is that the protagonist is a human vessel for the Adrest.  I'm just basing this from the one scene for when we enter the Spring of Rejuvenation for the first time.  After Nastasia not knowing what to do next, our character has another memory, but it was of Adrest that resides in them.  After the memory was done, it seems like the protagonist was taken over by Adrest for a bit hence why Ren said that wasn't his normal voice and the green text that appeared for the dialogue.  And, during the scene for when the player character went out to go and try to save Kanon from the Time Traveler on the Flying Surfboard, Nymeria seems to know who Adrest is and it seems like the protag knows what she is talking about.  But during that scene I found it odd that the character would walk away from her when she mentions it.  Either the protag knows that Adrest is in them or that Adrest took over for a bit to just walk way from Nymeria.  Overall, I think that the protagonist is a vessel for Adrest, but they have their own memories about their past and the memories of the Adrest's past.

2. The Seven Kingdoms

This is going to be a short theory.  So, yeah, the Seven Kingdoms are even more of an enigma than the protag hence why I said this is going to be a short theory.  I am just going to say that this theory is just on who the Rulers are for these kingdom since we already know six out of the seven of Kingdom Rulers and who I think is the seventh ruler.  So, the rulers that we already know of are Spacia, Tempia, Gresilda, Kusura, the guy who got turn into a Cofagrigus (Forgot his name), and Nymeria.  I believe the final ruler would be Indraid/Vitus/Sirius only on just one fact that Nymeria knows who he is. But, yeah, that is it. Don't have anything else for this theory.

3. What I expect in version 13.

This is just mostly a fun theory for what I think is going to be in version 13.  First off it is going to be revolving around the Puppetmaster and Saki, but I also think that the chapter would have more information on the protagonist's past.  I also think that the Puppetmaster would also give off more information on Team Xen's motives.  That is all I think will be in Version 13 even though it is just two things.

So, those are the theories that I came up with.  I don't expect any of these theoriest to be true and I just made them for fun.  Hope you guys like these theories.

Edited by enderowl
  • Like 3

Regarding the Seven Kingdoms, at this point, I’m almost certain that they correspond with the Creation and Kalos trio. 

Spacea - Space - Palkia

Tiempa - Time - Dialga

Griselda - Ghovora - Giratina

Indriad? - Yvern - Yveltal

Nymeria - Xerneas

Zygara - Zygarde

Kasumi - Kasura - Arceus

Other than that, they are an enigma for the story despite the background they help create.

Regarding the protagonist, Adrest could be part of the Interceptor project that’s been mentioned a few times. Like you said, he showed up at Eclysia, Nymeria recognized the player as him, and seems to be able to take over our body at times. The name is also significant, at various times connected to: fate and destiny, motherhood, revenge, and as a caretaker too Zeus himself. Could Adrest be Nymeria’s son? Could the player be a “descendant” of Nymeria?

Also, Jan uploaded some images of QOL items to tires status thread and opened our floor discussion if we want to move over to that thread.

1 hour ago, ArcaneArceus said:

Regarding the Seven Kingdoms, at this point, I’m almost certain that they correspond with the Creation and Kalos trio. 

Spacea - Space - Palkia

Tiempa - Time - Dialga

Nymeria - Xerneas

Zygara - Zygarde

Kasumi - Kasura - Arceus

Other than that, they are an enigma for the story despite the background they help create.

Regarding the protagonist, Adrest could be part of the Interceptor project that’s been mentioned a few times. Like you said, he showed up at Eclysia, Nymeria recognized the player as him, and seems to be able to take over our body at times. The name is also significant, at various times connected to: fate and destiny, motherhood, revenge, and as a caretaker too Zeus himself. Could Adrest be Nymeria’s son? Could the player be a “descendant” of Nymeria?

Also, Jan uploaded some images of QOL items to tires status thread and opened our floor discussion if we want to move over to that thread.

I'm still not sure about Indriad (even being able to associate him with Yvetal, the current Yvetal's trainer, Madame X, seems to be against him and Storm-9 in general) or Nymeria (With Aevium's protectors being the Regis I associate her more with Regigigas, while Xerneas could be more a Melia thing).

On 10/20/2019 at 8:58 PM, ArcaneArceus said:

So we left v12 with Alexandra wanting everyone to meat in Eclysia, and Melia, Erin, Alice, and Allen are all siblings - most likely Anathea and Indriad's children.

I hope that before the Puppet Master stuff, we at least get to see something with Anathea and the Soul Stone item.

Also, any theories on Nancy's Black Box? Based on Nastasia, it seems pretty important, but nothing really seems to be going on with it.

No, given the informations, i believe their mother is Nymiera, since Anathea was already dead, on Zone Zero Isiah's files the apparel of "Anathea" checks with Nymiera's. I also believe the Archetype may have been divided and implanted in them

21 hours ago, ArcaneArceus said:

Spacea - Space - Palkia

Tiempa - Time - Dialga

Nymeria - Xerneas

Zygara - Zygarde

Kasumi - Kasura - Arceus

I believe it's more possible the protagonist be related to Crescent, because him/her is the only one Crescent seems to care (after all, she sent Nim to attack Melia and the rest of the gang, except the protagonist). I also believe Melia to be Vitus and Nymiera's , since she looks a lot like Maria(nette), but it's unlikely to be Anathea's, since she was already dead, and Isiah's description of "Anathea" sounds much more like Nymiera's description, and it talks about 4 children of the couple( Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice)

3 hours ago, kyle3927 said:

since Anathea was already dead, on Zone Zero Isiah's files the apparel of "Anathea" checks with Nymiera's. I also believe the Archetype may have been divided and implanted in them

Do remember that there are time travel/timeline shenanigans at play. It is entirely possible that Melia is alternate timeline/time travel Maria from pre-Calamity. I do agree with your assessment of the Archetype.

I believe it's more possible the protagonist be related to Crescent, because him/her is the only one Crescent seems to care (after all, she sent Nim to attack Melia and the rest of the gang, except the protagonist).

In my opinion, this is a near certainty. Crescent does seem to care about us a lot and, from a scene in the prologue, almost seemed like the boss of Nancy. A relation to us would make sense,

Isiah's description of "Anathea" sounds much more like Nymiera's description

To counter, there are a few documents in either Eclysia, the Xen Secret Lab, or a hidden area on Route 6, that describe the Archetype as turning people blond with golden eyes. This sounds more like the familiar Anathea that we've met. We don't know when Isiah treated Anathea, only that he has records. Considering we only meet Anathea int he final weeks before the Calamity, it is possible that she was treated by Isiah and then interacted with the Archetype and attained golden hair.

I believe it's more possible the protagonist be related to Crescent, because him/her is the only one Crescent seems to care (after all, she sent Nim to attack Melia and the rest of the gang, except the protagonist). I also believe Melia to be Vitus and Nymiera's , since she looks a lot like Maria(nette), but it's unlikely to be Anathea's, since she was already dead, and Isiah's description of "Anathea" sounds much more like Nymiera's description, and it talks about 4 children of the couple( Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice)

I've suggested that Crescent, Anathea, and Nymieria have some connection. After all, Crescent also does have some interest in Melia, and gave her a SHINY Ralts, and she and Melia have similar outfits, ETC. 

1 hour ago, ArcaneArceus said:

Do remember that there are time travel/timeline shenanigans at play. It is entirely possible that Melia is alternate timeline/time travel Maria from pre-Calamity. I do agree with your assessment of the Archetype.

In my opinion, this is a near certainty. Crescent does seem to care about us a lot and, from a scene in the prologue, almost seemed like the boss of Nancy. A relation to us would make sense,

To counter, there are a few documents in either Eclysia, the Xen Secret Lab, or a hidden area on Route 6, that describe the Archetype as turning people blond with golden eyes. This sounds more like the familiar Anathea that we've met. We don't know when Isiah treated Anathea, only that he has records. Considering we only meet Anathea int he final weeks before the Calamity, it is possible that she was treated by Isiah and then interacted with the Archetype and attained golden hair.

The document of what you described is from a hidden Garufan place, so Isiah is unrelated to that one... probably.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:22 AM, ArcaneArceus said:

Spacea - Space - Palkia

Tiempa - Time - Dialga

Nymeria - Xerneas

Zygara - Zygarde

Kasumi - Kasura - Arceus

Do we know for sure that Spacea and Tiempa had their own Kingdoms? It has been a long time since I have played, but I always thought they were part of Griselda's court (being her sisters) and probably obtained space-time powers by replicating Isel's (Is that the cursed king Name?) experiments after witness Griselda's transformation. Didn't Griselda start a war against all of the other of Seven Kingdoms, with the exception of the one that Isel ruled? If so, how are Spacea and Tiempa were free to come and go to Griselda's castle and were present on her poisoning?

Also the Zygara king was Isel (again the name exactly) right? I think that was the name of the Labyrinth and the Castle.

Yeah, after opening the 9 badge Wispy Ruins door, we get a scene of Griselda’s death when talking to Spacea and Tiempa. Griselda says that Spacea and Tiempa are queens of the Kingdoms of Space and Time. If I recall, Griselda started a war against Kasura and the Kalos three, and said nothing about Space and Time. If Ghovora truly does represent Giratina, this lines up with official Pokémon canon, Giratina led a rebellion against Arceus and was banished for it. 

58 minutes ago, TripleHHH said:

Also the Zygara king was Isel

Thank you! The name just kept getting confused with Isha/Isiah in my head.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcaneArceus said:

Yeah, after opening the 9 badge Wispy Ruins door, we get a scene of Griselda’s death when talking to Spacea and Tiempa. Griselda says that Spacea and Tiempa are queens of the Kingdoms of Space and Time. If I recall, Griselda started a war against Kasura and the Kalos three, and said nothing about Space and Time. If Ghovora truly does represent Giratina, this lines up with official Pokémon canon, Giratina led a rebellion against Arceus and was banished for it. 

Thank you! The name just kept getting confused with Isha/Isiah in my head.

It says that Spacea & Tempa had their own kingdoms/domains of Space & Time but both ruled from Griselda's castle. 

Plus I think Rejuvenation's lore is that Griselda allied herself with Ieisel to gain access to his magic (e.g. Crests) and then went mad with power, conquering or trying to conquer the other kingdoms. It was definetly not a rebellion lol

And for Ieisel, Zygara's King and maker of the crests (but I still doubt his relation with garufan) is not related to Isiah and Isaiah, who were two medics at maximum 50 years ago, both having the letter "a" in their names 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I've suggested that Crescent, Anathea, and Nymieria have some connection. After all, Crescent also does have some interest in Melia, and gave her a SHINY Ralts, and she and Melia have similar outfits, ETC. 

Even so, convinced Nim that Melia did nothing to save her on Carotos, leadind Nim to attack everyone. She showns some interest in Melia, but the relationship with the protagonist seems to be so strong that she would sacrifice her in order to stop her from dragging the MC in her mess. MAYBE she wanted to help Melia awaken her power, but she would be helping Spacea and Tiempa, and looks like she doesn't want do that

10 hours ago, kithas said:

Plus I think Rejuvenation's lore is that Griselda allied herself with Ieisel to gain access to his magic (e.g. Crests) and then went mad with power, conquering or trying to conquer the other kingdoms. It was definetly not a rebellion lol

Shoot, I got my fan games/fan stories mixed up. However, Giratina was said to banished for its violence which matches up much closer with Griselda’s story. 

Secondly, while I do agree that the wording about Spacea/Tiempa leaves a lot to interpretation, I still think that they make up the last two kingdoms. Rejuvenation seems to be focusing on the Creation and Kalos trios, so having the “human forms” of Dialga and Palkia be rulers of two ancient kingdoms that play an important role in Aevium’s past kinda makes sense.

I've suggested that Crescent, Anathea, and Nymieria have some connection. After all, Crescent also does have some interest in Melia, and gave her a SHINY Ralts, and she and Melia have similar outfits, ETC

Even so, convinced Nim that Melia did nothing to save her on Carotos, leadind Nim to attack everyone. She showns some interest in Melia, but the relationship with the protagonist seems to be so strong that she would sacrifice her in order to stop her from dragging the MC in her mess. MAYBE she wanted to help Melia awaken her power, but she would be helping Spacea and Tiempa, and looks like she doesn't want do that

In my opinion, Crescent probably has connections with Anathea/Melia through her origin, but is mainly connected to us regarding our origin.

Edited by ArcaneArceus

On 10/20/2019 at 7:42 PM, Falirion said:

Considering the Title of the next Version and just how wierd that place looks, i'd guess thats some sort of Puppetmaster alternate World, like Nightmare City (well duuuh), The Green(ish) on that Building...thing? is the exact same tone as Bladestars color, and then there is Kenneth... what is even going on with Kenneth? So at a guess Puppetmaster messing with the Interceptor and probably Aelita (because Kenneth) again, to what end? who even knows, the guy is an Enigma, wrapped in Mystery, hidden behind a Secret

Maybe Kenneth was a Interceptor too, but didn't fully awakened his power. I think that because "Where Love Lies" has 2 endings, but Fate's Passage says it's only 1 possible outcome to all things, and the only who can mess with that is the Interceptor. I believe the powers of Interceptor to be:

Manipulation/Alteration of Fate's Passage: Rewritting events meant to happen, and even neggating death if necessary(all Interceptors can use it unconscinally, but Keta died because he wasn't necessary alive, and his death gave a start to Aelita, maybe the Puppetmaster is a Interceptor too)

Past Life's Memorys:It's a power the MC started to show after realized who them are, thanks to Hover guy. Them can see memorys of past Interceptors, talk with their minds inside their own, and even switch the mind when necessary, as shown when Adrest "possessed" the MC during the Jewel of Life story.

Legendary Bane: The Interceptor its a Garufa project, and them saw the majority of Pokemon, especially the Legendarys and Mythical to be evil and dangerous. The Interceptor have a natural resistance to their powers, somehow explaining how he's able to subdue so many legendarys(Mewtwo, Giratina,Yveltal, Regirock, Registell(the two regis in Rift Chandelure sidequest), Groundon, Kyogre) and even be able to block Yveltal assault on their own.

1 hour ago, kyle3927 said:

Maybe Kenneth was a Interceptor too, but didn't fully awakened his power. I think that because "Where Love Lies" has 2 endings, but Fate's Passage says it's only 1 possible outcome to all things, and the only who can mess with that is the Interceptor. I believe the powers of Interceptor to be:

Manipulation/Alteration of Fate's Passage: Rewritting events meant to happen, and even neggating death if necessary(all Interceptors can use it unconscinally, but Keta died because he wasn't necessary alive, and his death gave a start to Aelita, maybe the Puppetmaster is a Interceptor too)

Past Life's Memorys:It's a power the MC started to show after realized who them are, thanks to Hover guy. Them can see memorys of past Interceptors, talk with their minds inside their own, and even switch the mind when necessary, as shown when Adrest "possessed" the MC during the Jewel of Life story.

Legendary Bane: The Interceptor its a Garufa project, and them saw the majority of Pokemon, especially the Legendarys and Mythical to be evil and dangerous. The Interceptor have a natural resistance to their powers, somehow explaining how he's able to subdue so many legendarys(Mewtwo, Giratina,Yveltal, Regirock, Registell(the two regis in Rift Chandelure sidequest), Groundon, Kyogre) and even be able to block Yveltal assault on their own.

If Kenneth was an Interceptor maybe that could explain why team Xen hated him so much? 

New Quick Theory: Nancy( the MC supposed mother) is like Kanon(a maid created with a personality on mind)

I still remember when Madame X killed her, she called her "a doll" and was surprised Nancy had mother sentments