Legends of Derry [Game over - Town & Tailor WIN]

NickCrash

6 hours ago, Alistair said:

I have a question for my fellow citizens: would you rather attempt a semi-blind lynch on D1, or abstain? Thank you derry much for your answers.

Allow me to answer your question.
[Eliminate] Alistair

Good, I'm starting to see where some of you stand. In my opinion we should try and lynch someone today. Stalling for time wouldn't particularly serve the town, since it just gives the nefarious roles one more day/night cycle to do their thing before we actually start hunting them down.

Although we could mistakenly strike down a townie, I think it's not so terrible an outcome. Unlike the evil roles in this game, townies win together. That means a townie could die and still win. The blackened don't have this luxury, Jester aside. They have to ensure their own survival at all costs, and they can't cover each other or coordinate their votes, because they don't work as a team.

Now since this is an open set-up, we could technically cheese the game by massclaiming. The evil roles would be forced to fakeclaim a town role, exposing themselves to a counterclaim in the process. In case 2 people claim the same thing, we lynch both. The guilty dies and loses the game, the innocent dies but can still win with the town.

If we decide not to do that, that leaves us with the tried and true strategy of pressuring people one by one, forcing them into a roleclaim if necessary, and eliminating those who can't make a good case for themselves. Additional information from NA results is of course very welcome.

My first move will be to

[Eliminate] Astra

Unless your post was a very calculated one, your unwillingness to lynch tells me you're probably not the Jester. However, you could very well be another evil role exercising caution.

Everyone please don't hesitate to throw in your ideas, suspicions and hunches to get the scumhunting machine going.

18 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Good, I'm starting to see where some of you stand. In my opinion we should try and lynch someone today. Stalling for time wouldn't particularly serve the town, since it just gives the nefarious roles one more day/night cycle to do their thing before we actually start hunting them down.

Although we could mistakenly strike down a townie, I think it's not so terrible an outcome. Unlike the evil roles in this game, townies win together. That means a townie could die and still win. The blackened don't have this luxury, Jester aside. They have to ensure their own survival at all costs, and they can't cover each other or coordinate their votes, because they don't work as a team.

Now since this is an open set-up, we could technically cheese the game by massclaiming. The evil roles would be forced to fakeclaim a town role, exposing themselves to a counterclaim in the process. In case 2 people claim the same thing, we lynch both. The guilty dies and loses the game, the innocent dies but can still win with the town.

If we decide not to do that, that leaves us with the tried and true strategy of pressuring people one by one, forcing them into a roleclaim if necessary, and eliminating those who can't make a good case for themselves. Additional information from NA results is of course very welcome.

My first move will be to

[Eliminate] Astra

Unless your post was a very calculated one, your unwillingness to lynch tells me you're probably not the Jester. However, you could very well be another evil role exercising caution.

Everyone please don't hesitate to throw in your ideas, suspicions and hunches to get the scumhunting machine going.

You forgot to mention astra is always evil

[eliminate] astra

Hmmm I'm not sure how I feel about some of this. I'm reading this but won't comment on anything specific quite yet
HOWEVER!
There is one thing I can say, want to say, and must say for 100% sure:

Spoiler

Kiet I didn't cheat on you

[Eliminate] CrimsonDragon 

• Haha 1

well nick got ahead of what i was goona say but we can't just lnych both in case of a double claim as a tie lynch is rng not both
and yeah just jumping on board immediatly to the first real vote with no super big reason seems sus (although it is nano, bloodlust is his middle name from what i have seen)

I do agree with alistair though we should lynch somebody for the reasons he said, sooo seeing as i only have one person sus, i will even if it makes me look hypocritical
[Eliminate] Nano

33 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

You forgot to mention astra is always evil

[eliminate] astra

Hey. Just because I’ve been evil almost every game for season 4 doesn’t make this valid. I’m actually good for once this time.

And Ali, you’re giving me too much credit on being jester. I can’t dispute the other roles though unless I roleclaim, to with I won’t unless I’m going to be lynched today.

Eliminate Nano. I don’t want to die early

Hmmm Nano has right, Astra has been evil for a lot of games lately and the thing that he doesn't want to die early, idk it makes me think he could be one of the evil roles, but i'm still not sure about this.

On the other hand, Nano jumped too soon in a bandwagon. Honestly i'm not really sure which one to vote and i'm not even sure that one of them is mafia.

[Eliminate] Nano4

For now this is my vote. If there will be something new later, i will change my vote depending on what will happen of course. Hopefully i read the new posts in time.

• Global Mods

We could also go about massclaiming some roles, since the Coyote type role apparently receives a gun regardless of whether his guess is right or wrong.

According to its description, the Coyote most likely won't have to worry about guessing wrong (besides receiving a fake gun) so it's not like it won't just guess anyway.

Not saying it's a good idea and we should go for it, but it's something to think about.

12 minutes ago, Seal said:

Well I was about to say that we shouldn't lynch today but the rules don't state that we can do that. 

10 hours ago, NickCrash said:

You have 24 hours to discuss what we're going to do. For D1, lynching is optional.

today we could...

I am gonna do a very Nick like thing.

Spoiler

Don't believe whatever Bean is saying

Spoiler

He got cursed by the witch

Spoiler

I know it, cause i saw Bok visiting Bean (therefore my post earlier)

Spoiler

But how did i know that Bok is the witch?

Spoiler

I have my cheats

Spoiler

Also my cheats allows me to use the Cop Totem (Here Sheriff)

Spoiler

I visited Lykos and got a report that he is not alligned with Town.

Spoiler

So lynching any of the three is a good start

Spoiler

Btw I am definetly not the Jester, so pls don't lynch me

Spoiler

And here comes the most important stuff

Spoiler

image.png.686bcf442cdf0863cb54dad8f9f5165a.png

Thank you for hearing me out ❤️

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I am gonna do a very Nick like thing.

Reveal hidden contents

Don't believe whatever Bean is saying

Hide contents

He got cursed by the witch

Hide contents

I know it, cause i saw Bok visiting Bean (therefore my post earlier)

Hide contents

But how did i know that Bok is the witch?

Hide contents

I have my cheats

Hide contents

Also my cheats allows me to use the Cop Totem (Here Sheriff)

Hide contents

Hide contents

So lynching any of the three is a good start

Hide contents

Btw I am definetly not the Jester, so pls don't lynch me

Hide contents

And here comes the most important stuff

Hide contents

image.png.686bcf442cdf0863cb54dad8f9f5165a.png

Thank you for hearing me out ❤️

[vote] kiet

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

um didn't this game start on Day phase tho? how could you have done visiting??

Hello world. Nice to see we got a good amount of chaos going on here.

Except that chaos is detrimental to the well being of Derry. That should be rectified.

Yeah I'm not entirely sure about the whole role claiming thing, seems a bit to risky for my liking.

As for my reads, I def feel Nano is acting kinda odd. Considering he isn't nearly as active when he lands town, he's def sus imo.

One thing I'd like to address:

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

On the other hand, Nano jumped too soon in a bandwagon. Honestly i'm not really sure which one to vote and i'm not even sure that one of them is mafia.

This isn't really a traditional mafia game, and considering there isn't a chat connected faction, we can't really use classic reads we use for maf. We can only really assess the intent behind posts, and jumping on a bandwagon only really implies a willingness to survive at someone else's expense, and that impulse rather than logic is a large contributor. Regardless, definitely enough to question whether they are an evil role or not.

As for Astra, it would seem that evil roles have more to gain from a day of absence, so I am unsure about him. The same can be said about Seal but ultimately it is hard to tell.

Thus, I will put my vote on whom I feel is most sus, and let's see what that brings us.

[Eliminate] Nano