Legends of Derry [Game over - Town & Tailor WIN]

NickCrash

I'd rather not so easily give the Jester their win, regardless of who it is. If you read their role description, you can see they get a free kill on whoever they want after successfully getting lynched. This trait was pretty much put there to deter us from applying reasoning such as "oh well let's give the Jester their win, we have nothing to lose".

Kiet sounds quite desperate though. I wouldn't have minded a tie between him and Astra, but if he has to be the one to kick the bucket (or not..?) then so be it I guess. Gotta start somewhere.

@CrimsonDragon21 If you're innocent, I think your best bet to change people's minds is a good ole roleclaim.

Edit: sorry for the late post Nick pls don't smite me. Didn't realize D1 was ending already.

DAY ONE - OVER

The situation in Derry remains the same. People are panicing over the dead body of the Shaman.

They started pointing fingers left and right. They don't want to work together. All they care about is their own survival.

I suppose that's normal. That's their primal instinct. However, that is not the way to go, if they wish to survive this.

I have always been fascinated with humans. How they act, why they do things, how they prefer short-term enjoyment to tertiary benefits.

They might have found peace with their short lifespan, or they simply do not care enough to cater to the community needs, to the town needs.

Being one of them, I understand. I too have fled. I have kept my distance, but I can't exactly feel all the emotions they must be having.

I can't empathise with them. Almost as if they cannot touch me. Almost as if the bad guys also deserve a chance.

Let's take a look at what happened. It wasn't pretty.

There isn't really any good way to put it. Kiet was lynched. The townsfolk were bloody. They had already decided they wished to take a life, and it might as well be Kiet's. They went for Nano first, then Astra, then they were undecided. They didn't know whom to finish. Until Nano stepped up. He punched Kiet in the face and kicked him in the groin. Kiet fell on the floor in agonizing pain. He curled up in a fetal position, asking them to stop.
"I'm not the Jester", he pleaded. 

"I don't really want to die".

But they wouldn't listen.

Bean raised him up, only for Jelly to strike him down again with a crowbar. Bok approached. He laughed in Kiet's face and gave him the final slap. That one felt personal.

The trio left, after thanking Nano for ensuring the lynch. Nano simply nodded, yet a wry smile was visible on his face.

The rest followed. 
A lynch is a lynch, and the majority has voted. They simply have to respect the result. They hit him, one after the other, in the face, in the extremities, but mostly the torso.

Kiet was enduring the pain, until Bok approached again. He drew a gun and shot Kiet where he thought his heart would be. Kiet fell down once again.

The mob dispersed. The streets cleared. 

Then Kiet got up, staggered till the doctor's door and knocked.

The doctor shocked, instantly apologised. They didn't know... or so they said. What else would you say, anyway, if a person presumed dead was knocking on your door?

"Please understand", the doctor said. "I will treat you. I hope it's not too late".

Kiet took off his jacket, and a huge metal plate dropped. Dented and scratched, with a hot bullet piercing it halfway through.

"You're lucky to be alive"

"I've been worse. Now please help me get through the night".

[...]

PLAYER LIST

01. Anti

02. Alistair

03. Jelly

04. Lykos

05. Drago

06. Aldo

07. Astra

08. Nicki

09. Nano

10. Arch

11. Bean

12. Newt

13. Falirion

14. Bok
15. Kiet

16. Candy

17. Lia

18. Amber

19. Sopheria

20. Seal

21. Nightwolf [NPC] - Shaman [Story Kill]

This concludes Day 1. It is as of now, NIGHT ONE. You have 24 hours to send me your Night Actions (if any). Sleep well...

• Haha 2

DAY TWO - We are all Nanos

I gave them weapons. I gave them power. I gave them all the tools they needed to stop all this death. And what do they do? They create chaos. A ladder they chip out fast.

Last night you really enjoyed playing aggressively. Some locked themselves into their houses, avoiding trouble, whereas others were roaming the streets fully loaded.

Blame you, I do not. Nor do I understand. After all, I'm here to document, not judge.

I decided to take a walk through my city, during the earliest hours of the morning; a time even the evils take a break to sleep, not to be direcly identified the following day.

As I walked by the Jailor's house, I heard some screaming. There was intense interrogation happening in there, but I knew best not to peek through the window. As I moved further away, I found blood. I followed the trail, waiting to see Kiet, but instead found Astra's body in a dark alley.

He was still holding onto his magnifying glass. It looks like he found something, and the killer chased him down. Eventually he caught him.

Astra's face was carved from ear to ear. A long thin bloody smile, with two pieces of string holding the corners of his mouth in place. A note beside him wrote

"You aren't a baddie this time, are you?", signed The Boy.

The killer left their knife on the note, presumably to keep it steady, not to be blown away by the wind.

He wanted us to know it was him who killed Astra, and I fear he's not going to stop.

Then a loud noise behind me made me turn around. I wasn't expecting too much to happen at this time of the day. I peaked around the alley. The door from the Jailor's was open. Suddenly bodybag was thrown out. They treated their prisoners like trash, and apparently disposed of them likewise. I was too scared to look. Nevertheless, I had to. I had to find out who the poor soul was.

I couldn't trust my eyes, so I rubbed and rubbed again. It was Nano. He had been executed by the jailor.

He had claimed his role, not only during the day, but also to the jailor, but they were not convinced. Nano had asphyxiated. I could tell because of his blue skin, and the foam coming out of his mouth and nostrils. Looks like the jailor kept the rope, hoping to reused it later. 

Thinking this was over, I decided to go by the river, visit the Transporter and bid him hello. He was the one who ensured I had a safe escape outside this hell of a city.

I trusted him like no other. I hoped he was going to save them, with his strategic maneuvers. Alas, outside his house I found his car, crashed onto a pole. The car's windshield was cracked, and the bumper dented. I saw a man inside and quickly identified him as Jelly. His face was on the wheel. Thinking he might have been in an accident, after long hours of working during the night, I rushed to his aid. His window was down. I reached inside with my arm and unlocked his door. He didn't respond to my calls, so I shoved him a bit. In my panic, I thought he had just lost consciousness. Raising his face off of the wheel, I noticed a bullet hole between his eyebrows. This was no suicide. 

Inside the car, I found a second note.

This one read "Get those shits and clowns outside my town. Your disguises fool nobody. Come by my cabin if you dare, I'll pop a bullet in your head just like I did to this one". 

I always knew that crazy shouldn't be allowed to own a gun, but the townsfolk admired him like a hero. Granted, he's a war veteran, but he's also clearly insane! 

This time I can't do anything, though, as the town is left to another's hands to rule.

I can merely hope they do well, and they survive this madness.

PLAYER LIST

01. Anti

02. Alistair

03. Jelly - Transporter [Killed N1]

04. Lykos

05. Drago

06. Aldo

07. Astra - Investigator [Killed N1]

08. Nicki

09. Nano - Sabbat [Killed N1]

10. Arch

11. Bean

12. Newt

13. Falirion

14. Bok
15. Kiet

16. Candy

17. Lia

18. Amber

19. Sopheria

20. Seal

21. Nightwolf [NPC] - Shaman [Story Kill]

It's officially Day Two. You have 48 hours to discuss, and vote for a lynch. Remember, death is not the end.

888 baby

[ELIMINATE] NICKI

Please do not evade tax

If you evade tax, the FBI and BATMAN will show up at your house

You do not want to make BatMAN angry 

BatmAN ALWAYS succeeds 

BATMAn never fails

BaTmAn always get what he wants

BaTmAn cannot die

BATMAN wiLL SAve Us all

BaTMan will kill DERRY

Well then that was a night... so first of Kiet is confirmed bulletproof (with a possible grudge now), say yay confirmed town, but that almost certainly means someone is getting shot today curtesy of coyote.
And those nightkills well big uff on that one, 3 kills and 3 towns. a missshot of the vigi and the jailer, and the serial killer obviously, town numbers are dropping fast. That also means the jailer can't execute anymore so that sucks too.
looking pretty bad, here is to hope we have some info today.

8 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I followed the trail, waiting to see Kiet, but instead found Astra's body in a dark alley.

@CrimsonDragon21I Take back what I say you are a heartless useless murderer and deserves to be almost killed a thousand times

You cannot run from death

You cannot run from judgement

You cant run away forever

You will die sooner or later

You will receive heavenly punishment 

BATMAN WATCHES YOU

I was doused by the Arsonist last night and will die anytime they decide to stay home instead of visiting. 

Therefore I would urge the Doctor not to waste their protection on me, if they ever considered it.

There's someone who, with a bit of luck, might know who doused me or who killed Astra. If that's the case, I encourage them to hint at the culprit before losing the opportunity to do so.

Otherwise, I'd like to have some reactions from people who did not, or barely spoke yesterday. Thinking about @Walpurgis, @Newt, @Sopheria, @Seal notably, but not exclusively.

HOW?

JAILOR FUCKED UP BIG TIME.
IS THAT THE BIGGEST GAMETHROW EVER? Bigger then Lykos Gamethrow in Big Brother?

Vote for yes or no.

ALSO SCREW YOU ALL.

Fortunately i had my cheats. Fortunately i also found scums in Fali and Lykos.
Fali is the Coyote and Lykos the serial killer.

[Eliminate] Fali

53 minutes ago, Falirion said:
1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

I followed the trail, waiting to see Kiet, but instead found Astra's body in a dark alley.

also just noticed, jelly transporting as a final act? 

No. That is totally wrong. It's mostly flavour posts.
If you follow the narrative from those 2 phasechanges, you see that everyone dispersed before i stood up again. And as the narrator saw blood, he thought my body was carried over there.

Why would Nick give out Information what the Transporter would do.

As you can see i haven't gotten shot yet. This means there some indications, what might have happened.
- The Werewolf is one of the afk type of players and haven't used his NA at all
- The Werewolf didn't trust any roleclaims (but mine should have been very obvious) and didn't risk to get a Fake Gun

- The Werewolf used his NA on Nano, who got executed.

- The Werewolf used his NA on me, but didn't had the time to make his appearance yet.

I rather think that the Werewolf visited Nano and got a Gun, which he can't use as of right now.
If by any means i get shoot in the process of today, that means the Werewolf visited me.

Also what Ali said, i also want to hear more from the players who haven't really said much as of rn.

01. Anti - 1 Post

02. Alistair - 3 Posts

03. Jelly - Transporter [Killed N1] - 2 Posts and his vote was one who got me lynched 😠

04. Lykos - 2 Posts

05. Drago - 2 Posts

06. Aldo - 6 Posts

07. Astra - Investigator [Killed N1] - 3 Posts

08. Nicki - 3 Posts

09. Nano - Sabbat [Killed N1] - 14 Posts

10. Arch - 6 Posts

11. Bean - 7 Posts

12. Newt - 1 Post

13. Falirion - 10 Posts

14. Bok - 1 Post and was the reason i got lynched 😠
15. Kiet - 7 Posts

16. Candy - 6 Posts

17. Lia - 1 Post

18. Amber - 0 Post

19. Sopheria - 0 Post

20. Seal - 2 Post

I actually want to hear more from people who only posted minimal posts (cause there were like quadruple posts with not much info).

Everyone should feel self responsible who i am directing this too.

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

As you can see i haven't gotten shot yet. This means there some indications, what might have happened.
- The Werewolf is one of the afk type of players and haven't used his NA at all
- The Werewolf didn't trust any roleclaims (but mine should have been very obvious) and didn't risk to get a Fake Gun

- The Werewolf used his NA on Nano, who got executed.

- The Werewolf used his NA on me, but didn't had the time to make his appearance yet.

the role description doesn't state that the coyote needs to shoot the person they guessed the role of, for reference:

On 10/19/2019 at 6:33 PM, NickCrash said:

05. Willie E. Coyote
They may guess the role of a person. Each time they guess correctly, they receive a gun. Each time they guess wrong, they receive a fake gun. The fake gun kills the user.
The Coyote must discard the previous gun, if they get a new one. The guns can only be used during the day. They do not reveal the shooter.
Wins alone.

which is probably why is should reitterate my question from the last day @NickCrash can the coyote guess someones role (correctly) and shot someone else?

as for the flavor text thing, yeah that was conclusion jumping, rearding the narritive it's kinda obvious why the narrator (the mayor?) would expect you to be at the end of a blood trail.

read the post in full you idiot me... If i was the coyote i would have "guessed" your role and someone would be dead, possibly you if that is how the role works, also why would i keep bringing that role up if I was it, it makes no sense

5 minutes ago, Falirion said:

read the post in full you idiot me... If i was the coyote i would have "guessed" your role and someone would be dead, possibly you if that is how the role works, also why would i keep bringing that role up if I was it, it makes no sense 

To make it easier for you to blend in obviously. Noone would suspect you.

And well Nick confirmed, that this is a valid Strategy. So it's all your guys fault.
Hope Town looses.

Well, I don't have a lot to say. I dont have a strong read on anyone as of right now, and the fact that there's not a mafia faction makes the baddies a bit more difficult to spot. They simply have no reason to not genuinely join the scum hunt, making themselves look townie while still working towards their final goal. As much as I was for the random lynch last day phase I honestly don't know how to go about it now other than wait for more information to be revealed. 

Can you accept this conclusion ... he opened his mouth and slowly closed it. His sight as if transcended time and space, went back to the past, to a different place.

The pungent, dense, cold great fog that enveloped the whole of Bakerland, with hints of steel black in its yellow.

The vagrant who slowly approached death under the forces of pain, hunger, cold and illness, and who yet clinged on to life desperately. For the sake of some food, some compensation, he treated himself harshly, never lazing around, and was finally able to glimpse hope and bought a piece on ham only to fall in that fuzzy fog, never to breathe again.

The widow who for the sake of survival, for her two children, abandoned all dignity and became trenchant and cursed often, using her pained joints to support a roof that can fended off the elements. And yet in the great fog, the roof crumbled and one of the children that she desperately tried to protect died in her embrace.

The little girl who loved her sister and mother and yearned to study,, dreaming about a good future. She toiled in the room filled with water vapour, harbouring all along a small part of hope. However, the great fog came and she will never see the desired future. '

The girl who studied eagerly under the care of her sister and mother, she endured much suffering and solved all her problems one by one with hope of bettering herself, with hope to not let her sister and mother be that exhausted, with hope to let their family of three live their desired life. But all of these shattered too. In that frightening fog, the girl was left with only herself, unable to share her joy and pain no matter how much to her sister and mother ever again. The dreamed life disappeared into oblivion before it even had a chance of appearing.

The beings that fell like a grain, as if being harvested.  Family after family, person after person, all with a pain carved into their being, never to be dulled.

The students who had a great future, but were left with only half a body, their guts splattered all around.

The children who went back home after school only to find that their parents were gone, and that they are an orphan.

The ordinary joe who crawled slowly in pain, wanting to be near their future, but only able to weakly draw their last breath.

The people tho cried till they fainted in a graveyard so silent as to make your heart bleed.

The land full of blood stains.

The sky packed with smoke.

The cruel heartless shells.

Yet the mastermind, the main culprit orchestrating all of these, pushing for it to happen shall step on the stairs of corpses and achieve divinity, be hailed and ascend from old age. 

Can you accept this development?

Can you accept this arrangement?

Can you accept this conclusion?

I guess Kiet lose faith after an unfortunate N1. The circumstances of losing 3 towny roles is terrible and goes to the extent scum hunting between those two suspect.

I understand the notion of being a sitting duck with Kiet’s bulletproof role gone.  Though otherwise he’s more freely to prepare insightful and heavy contributed post. I’m not too confidant in my reads so.

I suggest that everyone fully contributes their initial thoughts or other information about Day 2 (Preferably before the 24 hour mark. That way we may receive insightful information that helps newer players clear their minds and think about the possible suspects. Be smart about this as you’re all aware about the coyote. 

My inactivity upon Day1 was solely for my own safety and many others did so too.

And we should act now.

Placeholder: Eliminate [Seal]

Bold move on my part but a temporary one. Give me your initial detailed thought about todays situation Seal and I’ll remove my elimination. Simple as that.

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

sorry bean tldr

@CrimsonDragon21 how do you know Fali is coyote and Lykos is serial killer? ngl you wishing for town to lose in the same post makes it somewhat hard to trust your claims

Na i am just kidding. I don't know what they might be.
But both Fali and Lykos don't strike me as town from what they have posted. It's just a gut feeling.
For the others, i don't know. Some seem town to me, but most haven't contributed much to evaluate them.

As for why i stated that i wish town to loose. It's a joke.
I am just mad, that some guys lynched me for literally no reason.
And now i am literally a vanilla townie and a provider for guns to the Coyote after i lost my ability through the Lynch.

Idk if it's better to have me lynched for good, so that i can't provide the Coyote free guns.
But the Coyote might also be one of the afk players (Amber or Sophie), so we might want to wait for it.

Also i have scumreads on Anti from his last post.

28 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

My inactivity upon Day1 was solely for my own safety and many others did so too. 

And we should act now. 

That last paraphrase just strikes me the wrong way.

I mean i guess i can just put down how i read people so far, although with the mess that was day 1 not sure if there is too much to go on.
(going down the player list in the phase post, if i am skipping someone i don't have a read on them)

02. Alistair: tries to get a scumhunt organised, townlean

04. Lykos: hasn't posted much but something about what he did post rubs me the wrong way: scumlean

05. Drago: something about what he wrote doesn't mesh with his votes for me, leaning scum

10. Arch: has it mainly out for bean not really sure what he is playing at

11. Bean: HAHAHAHA, i don't have a read for the ball of crazy

13. Falirion: Town (yes i claim to be a town role, hard claim to make i know)

14. Bok: I am really unsure of the people that voted kiet tbh. even if kiet was playing crazy
15. Kiet: confirmed bulletproof, no need for discussion

16. Candy: i feel town, but have nothing to base it on really

17. Lia: i don't like her vote against alistair really... but other than that nothing to read

well based on that i will pick up my vote from day 1 really unless we get new good info
[Eliminate] Lykoshand

• Global Mods

"If I am skipping someone, I don't have a read on them."
*gets forgotten*

I-It's okay.... I-I'm used to being forgotten.... *cries* N-No, it's fine... r-really... 😶

I don't really have much to add to this right now. It does appear the idea I offered on D1 did get ignored, but that's okay.