Legends of Derry [Game over - Town & Tailor WIN]

NickCrash

As player number Zero Two, I declare myself the hottest waifu in town 🧖‍♀️

I have a question for my fellow citizens: would you rather attempt a semi-blind lynch on D1, or abstain? Thank you derry much for your answers.

Edit: well except Kiet, he made his stance clear ig 🙃

Greetings. Please calm down and listen to what I say. I understand that this ... can be disorienting what with waking up in a completely foreign land but I assure you that you are now in any danger. There is something you need to do but first let me introduce myself. My name is ... just call me Bonobo. This place we are in is ... was called Mayfeld. Once it was lush, rife with life and now the desolate state that which you now see. It is a common occurrence now: rich, fecund lands turned into wastelands, utterly incapable of sustaining life. We've been trying to reverse the changes but to no avail which is where you will come in. 

Your destination lies east of here, in the town called Cintel. Look for a man called Allenoid there and tell him Bonobo hungers for Batman. He will brief you further on your purpose here. If you are unable to locate him within 6 days of arriving in Cintel, immediately leave for Bakerland and meet with the person in charge. 

Derry is little to do when Derry's little content to read. This is Derry saddening.

Although, I think a lynch is inevitable, since we'd only be delaying the lynch to tomorrow if we lynched no one, so I suppose it's best to do it today.

I have a feeling that LykosHand is an evil role by the way he just spoke, but I'm usually wrong on Day 1s (Or Days 1? Can't grammar)

26 minutes ago, Chickens said:

Greetings. Please calm down and listen to what I say. I understand that this ... can be disorienting what with waking up in a completely foreign land but I assure you that you are now in any danger. There is something you need to do but first let me introduce myself. My name is ... just call me Bonobo. This place we are in is ... was called Mayfeld. Once it was lush, rife with life and now the desolate state that which you now see. It is a common occurrence now: rich, fecund lands turned into wastelands, utterly incapable of sustaining life. We've been trying to reverse the changes but to no avail which is where you will come in. 

Your destination lies east of here, in the town called Cintel. Look for a man called Allenoid there and tell him Bonobo hungers for Batman. He will brief you further on your purpose here. If you are unable to locate him within 6 days of arriving in Cintel, immediately leave for Bakerland and meet with the person in charge. 

This phenomena of desolation occurs because the mana in our world is fading. People are sacrificing the energy of life in exchange for supernatural abilities, and that's what is killing our world. I, Allenoid, have received your message, Bonobo. Let me tell you your purpose, if you wish so...

I put myself in danger by daring to speak of such, but I entrust to all of us the mission of--

• Thanks 1

Well this is certainly a start... not much to go on though, i will reserve my vote for later for the time being.
For now just an open question: what do you all think are exactly the wincons for the evil roles, specifically the witch and clown seeing as jester and tailor are stated and the 3 killing ones are probably rather straightforward.
Also seriously? bean and nano as the people to find the body, the 2 craziest that could be found huh

11 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Well this is certainly a start... not much to go on though, i will reserve my vote for later for the time being.
For now just an open question: what do you all think are exactly the wincons for the evil roles, specifically the witch and clown seeing as jester and tailor are stated and the 3 killing ones are probably rather straightforward.
Also seriously? bean and nano as the people to find the body, the 2 craziest that could be found huh

Jester wins by getting lynched and witch wins as long as the town loses and they are alive

10 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Jester wins by getting lynched and witch wins as long as the town loses and they are alive

Well i did say the jester was stated so... but thanks for the which.
the main issue reamains the clown which i suspect is supossed to be a little sparse on info. the thing i can think of is that it might act like a wierd cult leader and wins when more than half the remaining players are insane. (Just trying to have a discussion about something as we have no real info to go on this day)

1 minute ago, Falirion said:

Well i did say the jester was stated so... but thanks for the which.
the main issue reamains the clown which i suspect is supossed to be a little sparse on info. the thing i can think of is that it might act like a wierd cult leader and wins when more than half the remaining players are insane. (Just trying to have a discussion about something as we have no real info to go on this day)

Clown wins alone or with witch

To add on what Naon said, the other third parties win by being alive alone or with the Witch, except the Tailor, Coyote and Jester.

4 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

As we have a lot of new people don’t be afraid to ask questions in discord or on the forums, we will answer to the best of our abilities 

I'll take your offer gladly, thank ~

1. Is the Bulletproof vest also protection against lynches?

@NickCrash

On 10/19/2019 at 6:33 PM, NickCrash said:

After the reveal, the Mayor cannot be protected by the Doctor or the Stalker.

2. Does Stalker protect as well?

3. What happens if the Jester gets killed during the night instead? (Or by non-lynching means, if any other?)

4. Is it possible there's more than one Sheriff?

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

Clown wins alone or with witch

well yeah but in what way, they all say that, that just means that when the clown wins everyone else loses (except the witch) heck the jester says too that he wins alone, which isn't quite true as the game doesn't end when they are lynched

3 minutes ago, Falirion said:

well yeah but in what way, they all say that, that just means that when the clown wins everyone else loses (except the witch) heck the jester says too that he wins alone, which isn't quite true as the game doesn't end when they are lynched

It means the clown wins if they are the only one left or if witch is the only other player

10 minutes ago, Aldo said:

3. What happens if the Jester gets killed during the night instead? (Or by non-lynching means, if any other?)

I can answer that one i think, then the jester loses, and doesn't get to haunt people, considering he wins alone or when lynched thats also the only way the jester loses

• Thanks 1