Legends of Derry [Game over - Town & Tailor WIN]

NickCrash

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Candy.

No real reason, I just didn't want to form a bandwagon and didn't know who to vote for. I'm tired at the moment so I'm not too sure if Candy already received a vote. If she did, I'll hopefully have enough time to swap to someone else tomorrow... zzzz.

Do I have to say my role too not to be lynched because no matter which way this lynch goes, town is going to lose a good(at least I'm hoping the sabbat is good) role. Then again, if I reveal myself I'm going to be night killed anyway. All I'm going to say is that I get info so the coyote doesn't know which role I have if I somehow live through today. If I die from today's lynch or the next night, keep an eye on Lykos and Drago because I don't see their reasoning for voting me as any good. Past games have no influence on which roles we get in this game and tell me who does want to die early besides jester and medium. Medium is a maybe because they can do something after death but whoever has medium right now would probably not want to die right now. As for why I'm not including Ali, I find his reasoning reasonable though I still standby that we shouldn't blind lynch someone when all we have are posts from day 1. 

So just ftr i genuily found nano sus and was in fact writing my post already when candy's came up (i then added the line about being hypocritical) , and now that nano has claimed a role, the coyoto could get guns from him if his roleclaim is true... so the question is if the sabbats ability worth giving our recident cartoon character guns ( @NickCrashin fact a question to that, can't they just, pick someone they know the role of, use their gun on someone else next day, and the "guess" the role of the same person again?, the role discription sounds like that's possible)

Also VOTECOUNT:
Bok(1): kiet
Kiet(3): bean, bok, jelly
Alistair(1): lia
Astra(3): Alistair, nano, drago
Nano(3): fali, astra, lykos
Lykos(1): candy
Candy(1): Nicki
Bean(1): arch

the whole bunch of votes on kiet for randomness worries me a little he gives me jester vibes. another worrying thing is we currently have a 3 way tie, i don't want to vote kiet  at all, and astra doesn't seem sus to me either, while a vote change from me would get nano out of the tie, the 2 way that results after doesn't look good at all. so i am gonna hold my vote for now and decide later this day what to go for.

No reason in not lynching someone when the "mafia" isn't informed. They are as blind as we are. I'm just going to post my vote in a later post to meet post requirements :yeet:

44 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

[unvote] astra

[eliminate] kiet

id rather give jester their win then hang a town

Yeah well I'd rather not give that obvious a jester a win but nothing much i can do about that at this point, hopefully he is just playing it up so he doesn't get lynched. (if that's the case it backfired hard) is it just me or does that post just now sound like reverse psychology? probably confirmation bias.
well anyway [Unvote] nano [Vote] lykos
his reasoning just seems off to me, but it's mostly just a gut feeling, can't really put a finger on it (not that it matters)

Can't i have for once a game, where i could have fun?

Without everyone instantly killing me?

By lynching me you are loosing an active townie who would contribute to most cases. Just cause i trolled a bit Day1, cause there is literally nothing we could make out of it, you are all gonna get me lynched? And most importantly, Bean is doing the same thing, but noone voted for him?

You will regret this choice.

@Bok Choi Bok pls. I was just kidding. Don't get me lynched.

@Chickens GAMETHROWER.

@Jelly You Fool.

@Nano4 Nano pls. I am not the Jester. I really don't want to die now. Vote Lykos instead of me, he feels sus.

[Unvote] BokChoi

[Eliminate] LykosHand