[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

Alright, so it seems Yahen will be lynched. I agree with these scumreads. I think we definitely have a vampire or wolf voting Yahen too. A wolf is more likely though a vampire is not excluded. I feel they would go for an easy lynch through Yahen and here are what I think about a select few voters so far. 

Jace- suspicious for sure. I think he might be a evildoer with his quiet agreement to kill Bok. I just find it slightly suspicious. 

Jelly- I feel like throughout the game there has been a lack of major participation. The only real important post made by her was her scumread on Yahen. Otherwise, her posts have been few and throwaways. I feel they might be trying to stay under the radar. 

For the whole apprentice-wolf debate, I think it depends on the roles each wolf has. Remember, wolves can communicate unlike vampires. Ultimately I feel they would go for Silver Knight if possible. Granted, we aren’t certain of any wolf or vampire roles so it’s hard to tell how it could play out. 

Also, Eliminate Jelly

Additionally: I get it if you can’t or don’t increase your post value, life gets in the way or you simply aren’t focused on mafia. I get it. Just saying your posts are very uninformitive I think. 

Nick is saying my arguments are weak but let me clarify my thoughts. If people are voting me, I want it to not be because my point is weak, because I assert that they aren't. I don't blame Nick for keeping his vote on me, because I'm antagonizing him but some of the others seem to be basing their votes on my possibly badly worded explanation. Let me guide you through my thought process for my reasoning so that you know I'm not just trying to pull this vote out of nowhere.

Strange: Nick claims to have wanted Baz lynched, and he was very adamant about that

Now, why did I think that was weird? Because by pointing out that votes for other people support Baz's vote, Nick caused the vote to drift back towards no Lynch when it had been on Baz. My point is that if Nick really wanted Baz lynched, he wouldn't have said anything. Perhaps he was being nice by pointing it out, and you're free to think that, but Im not so sure about that.

That is what my vote is based on, because the others just aren't as suspicious to me

8 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

Alright, so it seems Yahen will be lynched. I agree with these scumreads. I think we definitely have a vampire or wolf voting Yahen too. A wolf is more likely though a vampire is not excluded. I feel they would go for an easy lynch through Yahen and here are what I think about a select few voters so far. 

Jace- suspicious for sure. I think he might be a evildoer with his quiet agreement to kill Bok. I just find it slightly suspicious. 

Jelly- I feel like throughout the game there has been a lack of major participation. The only real important post made by her was her scumread on Yahen. Otherwise, her posts have been few and throwaways. I feel they might be trying to stay under the radar. 

For the whole apprentice-wolf debate, I think it depends on the roles each wolf has. Remember, wolves can communicate unlike vampires. Ultimately I feel they would go for Silver Knight if possible. Granted, we aren’t certain of any wolf or vampire roles so it’s hard to tell how it could play out. 

Also, Eliminate Jelly

Additionally: I get it if you can’t or don’t increase your post value, life gets in the way or you simply aren’t focused on mafia. I get it. Just saying your posts are very uninformitive I think. 

if you want a more informative post, then i'll bite

i think you are a wolf, i think yahen and seal are vamps, i think alaris is paladin (which means he should vote for yahen), and i think lykos is the acolyte, which means he can verify that i am the priest

57 minutes ago, Jelly said:

if you want a more informative post, then i'll bite

i think you are a wolf, i think yahen and seal are vamps, i think alaris is paladin (which means he should vote for yahen), and i think lykos is the acolyte, which means he can verify that i am the priest

>informative

>calls out people providing no reason, and half of the claims don't even make sense (like how would you think someone is acolyte at this point?)

🤔

On another note, Seal continues to ghost us. Like I get the whole "too busy" thing as Amber said, but at least the others had the courtesy to post.

Edit: And Alaris paladin, along with the strange faction claims. Any reasons behind the oddly specific claims @Jelly?

The acolyte thing caught me up. I'm inclined to say that both share a chat, but that would be just gut feeling at this point.

The entirety of this situation is weird. The priest isn't a town only role either and i dont want to die again.

Ill give it a shot.

[Eliminate Jelly]

[Night 2]

The restless makes their first move...

Having worked from all day long, the vigilantes discussed of their findings once more, and managed to narrow the lists of people that wander around the night before the nasty death they were greeted with in the morning. They move out of their dining tables, walking on the empty streets of a dangerous town, towards a residence of an oddball. The search team discovers their target rather easily, when the man they're looking for asked what they're doing, they forcefully drag him out into the center of the town.

"It's him! The one that wanders around at the same time the murder was committed! He could've gotten a glimpse of who could've done it!" One of the crowd shouted.

"But first! We must ask him a simple question first." One of the search team proceeds forward and asks, "Are you a human?"

The suspect looks around soberly before answering with a laughter, "Ho ho ho ha ha ha ho ho ho he he ha, no I'm not."

"Then... then what are you?"

"I'm a gnome! And you've been gnooomed!" The drunkard cracks up another laughter as the majority looks at themselves in utter confusion, some shaking their heads in disappointment, while that one person on the back pulls out a musket and aims for his head. A loud noise scares the crows gathering atop the fences, the crowd covers their eyes upon the gory scene they had to witness, simply because "the joke was lamer than the acrobat assassin."

They decide to leave the corpse there as they disperse, before the werewolves come to get them under the strengthening full moon. Will their resolve allow them to live another night?

● The majority has chosen to lynch Yahen, the Drunkard. May they get free beverages in the world above.

● Prepare yourselves, it's full moon.

● Vampire B will attack tonight.

yoU hAvE 24 hoUrrs to sEnD youR NA

@Seal @Walpurgis have been warned for inactivity over the course of the thread.

Current Players:

1. Cicada
  2. Jelly
  3. DigitalAmber
  4. Jason Grace
  5. Bazaro the silver knight [Killed by Vampire N1]
  6. Quillish
  7. Alaris
  8. Alistair
  9. Newt
  10. NickCrash
  11. LykosHand
  12. Yahen the Drunkard [Lynched during D2]
  13. Seal
  14. CrimsonDragon21
  15. Astra125
  16. Walpurgis
  17. Bok Choi
  18. Dragoknight
  19. Jace Stormkirk
  • Haha 2

[Day 3]

Morning came, and there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary in the town. The people feel something is strange in the atmosphere but they try to think positively and dismissed it as superstition. However, little did they know that in the woods, a local hunter found Alistair's battered body being eaten by wild scavengers. Apparently, there are signs that he was heavily mauled by a beast.

Meanwhile, at the town square, Alaris was found sleeping(?) while sitting on a bench. His face so serene and calm, perhaps one would say he may even look happy or having a good dream. This scene sounds so normal but if you look closely you'll understand that there is something amiss. He is so pale against the direct sunlight, crows are gathering around him, and worst of all, if  you pay attention, you'll see a slight bite mark on his neck. He is already dead.

A lot of deaths has been happening to this forsaken town. However, the people still believe that there is hope.

Alistair is dead he was the Gossiper

Alaris is dead he was the town Paladin

You guys have 48 hrs to discuss your next actions.

Current Players:

1. Cicada
  2. Jelly
  3. DigitalAmber
  4. Jason Grace
  5. Quillish
  6. Alaris The Town Paladin [Killed by Vampire N2]
  7. Alistair the Gossiper [Killed by werewolf N2]
  8. Newt
  9. NickCrash
  10. LykosHand
  11. Seal
  12. CrimsonDragon21
  13. Astra125
  14. Walpurgis
  15. Bok Choi
  16. Dragoknight
  17. Jace Stormkirk

I'm just going to compile the dead info here since it's been a slight pain to continuously go back to the first page to see who has died.

Cass(survivalist) - died N0 from both werewolf and vampire attacks, aliment town

Nano(assassin) - died D1 from being kill happy guessing wrong, aliment unknown but unlikely to be vampire

Baz(silver knight)  - died N1 from vampire attack, aliment town (also no apprentice to take his role)

Yahen(drunkard) - died D2 from lynch, aliment unknown

Alaris(town paladin) - died N2 from vampire attack, aliment town

Alistair(gossiper) - died N2 from werewolf attack, aliment unknown but is not werewolf

I only put down known info, not any suspicions. If I got any of the info wrong, tell me and I'll either edit this post or just make a new one by quoting this post.

3 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

iam the grave digger and this is what i know

1 trigger happy nano was town

2 dunk yahen was a vampire

Updated death info

Cass(survivalist) - died N0 from both werewolf and vampire attacks, aliment town

Nano(assassin) - died D1 from being kill happy guessing wrong, aliment town

Baz(silver knight)  - died N1 from vampire attack, aliment town (also no apprentice to take his role)

Yahen(drunkard) - died D2 from lynch, aliment vampire

Alaris(town paladin) - died N2 from vampire attack, aliment town

Alistair(gossiper) - died N2 from werewolf attack, aliment unknown but is not werewolf

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was kinda busy.

6 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

I got swapped last night, but I'm not sure what that means 🤔

6 hours ago, Jelly said:

i also got swapped last night. i have a sneaking suspicion that the witch is a wolf

The Merchant swaps with himself. The Witch controls two people to each other.

Were you swapped or controlled?

If you were swapped, I see 2 possibilities here:

1) One of you is the Merchant and chose the other

2) One of you is lying about being Swapped.

Bok claims not to know what it means, so they claim not to be the Merchant.

Jelly has already claimed Priest, so it doesn't follow to claim Merchant as well.

So I believe one of you is lying.

Please provide the exact message you received.

2 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Jelly has already claimed Priest, so it doesn't follow to claim Merchant as well.

So I believe one of you is lying. 

The game may even have 2 Merchants, as stated in the op (and mentioned by Amber)

Sailboat:

Except for certain roles, all roles are randomly distributed among factions. If it doesnt say exclusive it means it is free for all faction. All non exclusive roles, may have at most a double in game(e.g two vigilante etc.). Remember this is hard mode now kek 

But Nick was the only one who stated being shipped on Day 2. Noone stated that on Day 1, and now 2 people states being shipped on Day3.
We only know if there are 2 Merchants without roleclaiming, if more people can claim they got shipped on Day1 or Day2. Or else one of them is lying.

2nd I think the ability of the witch has priority --> Meaning the Merchant shouldn't be able to swap with the target he choose, but instead would have been swapped with the person the witch choose. So the option of the witch shouldn't be applicable.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:42 AM, Jelly said:

If you are the priest as you claim, which one of those can you now prove to be a monster or town.

Does the priest know who the acolyte is from the beginning of the game? If yes. Lykos should at least confirm, that you are indeed the priest.

So now to wait for more information.
Also state if you have been shipped in the previous days.

Well this is certainly interesting. As for the swapping, what Nick said does make sense. What Bok said and what Jelly said can't both be true.

However what I find most interesting is that Jelly deduced Alaris's role and Yahen's faction before death. While the latter can be due to a lucky guess, I doubt it would be as easy to guess one's role.

There can only be one logical conclusion; Jelly is psychic. Guide us onward oh Great Gelatinous One.

@Seal You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people, what say you in your defense?

2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

@Jelly

Have you perhaps checked Jace's alignment? 

Is it possible to know whether his claims on Nano's and Yahen's alignment are correct? 

ive been blocked or controlled/swapped every night. however, i have confirmed that lykos is not a monster.