[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

My guess is that Nano was town after all, but thought you were a wolf.

I might be wrong in this one.

20 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

As I said, the Hunter roles are immune to Assassins.

If Nano was Vampire - He never would have attacked me, knowing this. There's always the possibility he simply overlooked this and tried anyways? Very unlikely.

If Nano was Town - Why would he even attack me???

Thus by deduction, he was almost certainly a Werewolf.

Regardless, that part's not important. The point is that a threat to Town was eliminated.

3 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Yahen

I do not understand your reasoning.

If Bazaro's a wolf, then he's a threat to town and thus ought to be eliminated.

If we do not have a better lead, this is our best choice.

You were "convinced" very easily. 

Whom do you suggest we vote instead?

We have 3 options

Bazaro is town

In this case, we should keep him, cause he is the true Silver Knight

Bazaro is wolf

He is harmless this night, we should seek a vampire instead

Bazaro is vamp

If this is the case, he is indeed dangerous, but it is the less likely scenerio, since he did do us the favor of getting rid of the Assassin

6 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Yahen

I do not understand your reasoning.

If Bazaro's a wolf, then he's a threat to town and thus ought to be eliminated.

If we do not have a better lead, this is our best choice.

You were "convinced" very easily. 

Whom do you suggest we vote instead?

Also, if the true silver knight does NOT counterclaim Bazaro, he is town. 99%.

If Bazaro were lying, he would probably be a wolf or vamp

As a wolf, both the town and the vamps would want him dead, so no reason not to counterclaim.

As a Vampire, the Vamps do NOT share a chat with him, so they have no way to know if he is town or vamp, thus making counterclaiming a really better strategy

13 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Actually, anyone that wants Bazaro dead atm is probably a WEREWOLF trying to get rid of the silver knight.

6 people have voted against Baz. Are they all werewolves? 

Is Baz somehow confirmed to be a Silver Knight?

Your suggestions make a lot of assumptions, and I'm leaning towards a hard scumread on you.

That, adding the fact you're the only person Baz claimed he "townreads 100%"

6 minutes ago, Yahen said:

We have 3 options

Bazaro is town

In this case, we should keep him, cause he is the true Silver Knight

Bazaro is wolf

He is harmless this night, we should seek a vampire instead

Bazaro is vamp

If this is the case, he is indeed dangerous, but it is the less likely scenerio, since he did do us the favor of getting rid of the Assassin

In absence of a better target, I am content with reducing the number of possible threats. 

If it's not for tonight, it can be for the consecutive ones.

There are roles that can protect us from the singular kill this night. (Healer, Courtesan, Town Watch (kinda), random Drunkard, the real  Slim Shady Vampire Slayer)

Btw, please avoid multiposting when you can fit all of your points in a single comment. That's for those who have shitty internet, like moi

8 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

The only way I'm a Wolf is if Nano was a Townie. A Town Assassin, really???

Or Nano somehow knew I was lying and KNEW what my role was despite that.

Nano does have a reputation of being trigger-happy, doesn't he?

The Gravedigger can help us identify his alignment, if they so much wish to do so.

Are roles not randomly distributed?

The issue here is why you immediately jumped into the conclusion that Nano is a WW.

You are no threat to them. Or at least, your initial role-claim wasn't. So, why would Nano attack someone who poses no threat to them?

One scenario is that you are a WW, and want to avoid the Vamp attacks, which is reasonable, and possible.

3 minutes ago, Yahen said:

And since the true Vampire Hunter did NOT reveal itself to help Nano, we can safely say that they're not sharing a chat.

Which means either the true vamp hunter is town and nano wuz wolf, or the opposite

To help nano? On what? If:

1) Nano was town. The Vamp Hunter would not claim, especially with an Assassin around.

2) Nano was wolf. If the Vamp Hunter were a wolf too, he would've told him. If the Vamp Hunter was town, they would not claim with the Assassin around.

3) Nano was a vamp. Same, the Vamp Hunter would simply not claim and surely, not to "help" nano.

Thus I don't follow your reasoning.

The possibilities are:

1) nano town, vamp hunter town

2) nano town, vamp hunter wolf

3) nano wolf, vamp hunter town

4) nano vamp, vamp hunter town

5) nano vamp, vamp hunter wolf

---

And I insist, I'd like to know why Bazaro called the Silver Knight 'Werewolf Hunter'... it seems to me that he was just grasping at straws and didn't even bother to check how the other role was named.

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

2) Nano was wolf. If the Vamp Hunter were a wolf too, he would've told him. If the Vamp Hunter was town, they would not claim with the Assassin around.

This is what i'm talking about

Bazaro claimed Nano's wolf. So if the true Vamp hunter was indeed wolf, he would tell nano not to kill himself. I concluded theyre not sharing a chat by this.

4 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

6 people have voted against Baz. Are they all werewolves

"atm", after he exposed his plan around killing the assassin.

Also sorry for the multiposting, my wifi sucks too, i know the feel

6 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Also, if the true silver knight does NOT counterclaim Bazaro, he is town. 99%.

If Bazaro were lying, he would probably be a wolf or vamp

As a wolf, both the town and the vamps would want him dead, so no reason not to counterclaim.

As a Vampire, the Vamps do NOT share a chat with him, so they have no way to know if he is town or vamp, thus making counterclaiming a really better strategy

I completely advise against this. If Baz is not the Silver Knight, the real one should NOT counterclaim. That would be wasting the role.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

This is what i'm talking about

Bazaro claimed Nano's wolf. So if the true Vamp hunter was indeed wolf, he would tell nano not to kill himself. I concluded theyre not sharing a chat by this.

So you are basing your whole reasoning on 1/5 possibility??

Again sorry for multiposting i swear this is not on purpose i always forget to say something

I would say @NickCrash were acting weird on voting Bazaro after he explained the Silver Knight thing, but not before.

Yet my guts are screaming when they say that you're town, so i'll just ask for you to remove your vote >for now<

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

So you are basing your whole reasoning on 1/5 possibility??

This is not a basis, this is guaranteed.

The "they do not share a chat" is 100% correct. And that's the only useful part of that sentence. In all the other 4 cases, they wouldn't share a chat, cause only wolves do.

You got it wrong.

They don't share chats in any of the 5 possible scenarios. The one in which they shared a chat was removed for obvious reasons (a werewolf-assassin would never attempt a kill on a werewolf-vamp slayer).

Thus the 5 possible scenarios are all equally likely.

My stance on Bazaro is quite honestly neutral with a slight town lean. I won’t get involved in this mess above me, but Bazaro’s actions benefited all factions(depending on the role) and more then a few roles. In short, this allowed people to claim town exclusive roles more freely, as they don’t have to worry about being killed. Quite honestly, I guessed Bazaro was slightly off when he claimed in the first place. Claiming would lure only one side into a false sense of security, which wouldn’t last. It would have been better to just claim he was A Hunter, but not specify which, thus keeping both mafia factions wary of attacking him. This is all the assumption he is town, which his false roleclaim slightly pushes against. 

In fact, I think Bazaro is neither of the hunters, unless he claimed he was the Wolf, which he might have. If he’s not the wolf he’s the executioner or the Paladin I think. 

3 minutes ago, Alaris said:

a werewolf-assassin would never attempt a kill on a werewolf-vamp slayer).

Wait a sec

You got it wrong too

I'm not talking about Bazaro-Nano relationship

I was talking about nano-the actual vampire slayer relationship

36 minutes ago, Yahen said:

And since the true Vampire Hunter did NOT reveal itself to help Nano, we can safely say that they're not sharing a chat.

If the true vamp slayer and Nano were both wolves, they would be on the same chat, right? Thus, the hunter would make sure Nano did not fall in Bazaro's bait, revealing himself in the chat. 

But nano DID fall into the bait, which means nano and the vamp hunter do not share a chat

@Alaris

So both are town, or one is town and the other wolf (considering that Nano isnt a vampire cause he would die if he attacked the fake vamp hunter-bazaro- etc)

Edited by Yahen

We're getting off track here. Let's make a list from mine and Nano's perspective

I am a Vampire - Unlikely

- I would have claimed Werewolf Hunter / Silver Knight in this case. No Vampire would want to visit me for the rest of the game, because they would be afraid they would be killed. Unless I miraculously visited/got visited by another Vampire the previous night. Still, no further Vampires would want to visit me after this.

Nano is a Vampire - Extremely unlikely

- Nano would have zero reason to attack my claim, knowing he would die anyways. Unless he's insane and just wanted to die.

Nano is Town and I am Town - Possible

- Nano could have thought I was a Wolf trying to lie about my alignment. Of course I lied about my role, and he dies for this.

Nano is Town and I am a Wolf - Possible

- I claimed Town. If Nano were Town as well, then Nano's only reason to attack me is mere suspicion. Well, this is Nano we're talking about so maybe he was just trigger happy at the idea of getting to kill someone, anyone.

Nano is a Wolf and I am Town - Likely

- Nano saw a claim, saw my bluff, and was excited at the idea of out-lucking me since I "half-assedly" mentioned the possibility of a Werewolf Assassin. This was my bet, and these possibilities show this is the most likely. 

This is what I gather of the situation, please correct my fallacies.

4 minutes ago, Yahen said:

If the true vamp slayer and Nano were both wolves, they would be on the same chat, right? Thus, the hunter would make sure Nano did not fall in Bazaro's bait, revealing himself in the chat. 

But nano DID fall into the bait, which means nano and the vamp hunter do not share a chat

@Alaris

So both are town, or one is town and the other wolf (considering that Nano isnt a vampire cause he would die if he attacked the vamp hunter etc)

ok I get where you're going

so options 4 and 5 are indeed less likely

28 minutes ago, Alaris said:

1) nano town, vamp hunter town

2) nano town, vamp hunter wolf

3) nano wolf, vamp hunter town

---

2 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

We're getting off track here. Let's make a list from mine and Nano's perspective

I am a Vampire - Unlikely

- I would have claimed Werewolf Hunter / Silver Knight in this case. No Vampire would want to visit me for the rest of the game, because they would be afraid they would be killed. Unless I miraculously visited/got visited by another Vampire the previous night. Still, no further Vampires would want to visit me after this.

Nano is a Vampire - Extremely unlikely

- Nano would have zero reason to attack my claim, knowing he would die anyways. Unless he's insane and just wanted to die.

Nano is Town and I am Town - Possible

- Nano could have thought I was a Wolf trying to lie about my alignment. Of course I lied about my role, and he dies for this.

Nano is Town and I am a Wolf - Possible

- I claimed Town. If Nano were Town as well, then Nano's only reason to attack me is mere suspicion. Well, this is Nano we're talking about so maybe he was just trigger happy at the idea of getting to kill someone, anyone.

Nano is a Wolf and I am Town - Likely

- Nano saw a claim, saw my bluff, and was excited at the idea of out-lucking me since I "half-assedly" mentioned the possibility of a Werewolf Assassin. This was my bet, and these possibilities show this is the most likely. 

This is what I gather of the situation, please correct my fallacies.

1. You could still visit other vamps, and also you'd make sure a vamp kill is not "wasted" on you.

2. Okay

3. Okay

4. Okay

5. Okay

But this doesn't convince me tbh

So. Looks like we have a lot to unload here.

2 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Lets be honest, Nano's perspective was "Someone roleclaimed, easy kill for me." Nothing else.

@Bazaro We can agree that Nano was most likely not a vampire, however I find your reasoning to not be vamp flawed at best. You could claim either vamp hunter or silver knight and still have vamps not want to visit you.

I also don't see why you are so adamant on believing Nano is wolf. While it would be best to have one out this early, we have no evidence suggesting Nano was wolf over town.

And please. It's Silver Knight. The more you say Werewolf Hunter, the more I think you hastily claimed it to save yourself from your bluff.

Kill me if you want, it's obvious people just want to see someone die. I got rid of an overly trigger-happy Assassin for Town either way, so now you can RC in peace, wherever that may prove helpful. I'd like to play the game through but it is a bit difficult to play a 21 man game where the same 4 people talk in a circle lol

If I was a Vampire, I would want a role that keeps the Werewolves away, so that only another Vampire could visit me. Maybe some of the others could recognize this and flock to me so the Vampire Mafia could get organized sooner. And if I didn't turn Vampire, then they just kill me. Woohoo. That's why I would claim Silver Knight (ew) in that scenario. Regardless, my intention here was to bait out the Assassin. If they were Werewolf, they died. That would eliminate one of the organized threats, which frankly are a bigger concern this early in the game.

I assumed he was Wolf because a Town Assassin (as weird as that sounds) shouldn't rationally attack a Town claim. Then again, it is Nano so I shouldn't be surprised. Nothing can be confirmed without a Cop/Gravedigger of sorts going around anyways, I'm just saying it was the most likely scenario.

Werewolf Hunter sounds cooler, fight me 😠

You guys sure have posted a lot in only 24h, yikes. That was verging to TL;DR territory.

That said, today's posts were kinda fun to read. Baz's roleclaim seemed to be obvious bluff to me but w/e, at least we know he was lying now since Nano killed himself trying to guess his role (gg).

I don't really believe Baz to be maf. Looks more like a townie trying his luck to a funky strategy imo.

Try not to lynch him, guys. He's definitely interesting to keep around.

[Eliminate] Lykos

I like you man but you bw'd poor Baz a bit too hastily. Other people did, but most of them were also very active throughout the day phase and actively contributing to the discussion, so they seem less suspicious to me.