[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Woah there. Are you claiming to have some sort of night action?

It's not surprising. By my count, there are 12 roles that have a NA, still alive.

1 minute ago, Yahen said:

It might even get on the way of more important roles if the rng decides to fucks me up.

And a softclaim to back that up. 

25 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I don't think Nick is bad

In fact, I'm the coolest bunny in the shed.

Y'all just jelly, jelly included.

I might be wrong but i still suspect Yahen to be vampire/werewolf, i'm not sure which side. I do agree that we have to lynch someone, hoping that we lynch one bad guy.

What makes me suspect of Yahen it's not because they do a lot of posts, but they are like defending everyone or if not everyone who's in their side (if i explained it well). That's my reason, i unfortunately don't have a real proof but that's just me with my theories. Feel free to take it as a pressure vote or not, your choice. 

[Eliminate] Yahen

There is always the possibility that i'm wrong, i understand that since Yahen is still a new player.

So my fellow countrymen, just something I noticed. There can be double roles. That’s something interesting to keep in mind. It means we potentially might have another assassin around. Granted, that is a slim chance but a chance none the less. I only point out the idea of a second assassin because of light talk about Yehen’s role.

4 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I might be wrong but i still suspect Yahen to be vampire/werewolf, i'm not sure which side. I do agree that we have to lynch someone, hoping that we lynch one bad guy.

What makes me suspect of Yahen it's not because they do a lot of posts, but they are like defending everyone or if not everyone who's in their side (if i explained it well). That's my reason, i unfortunately don't have a real proof but that's just me with my theories. Feel free to take it as a pressure vote or not, your choice. 

[Eliminate] Yahen

There is always the possibility that i'm wrong, i understand that since Yahen is still a new player.

I'll not use the fact that i'm a newcomer as a def, don't hold back, i'll learn better that way. I understand your reasoning, i indeed protected sort of a lot of people, if that makes me suspicious, so be it.

Hello i am a Vampire and i killed Bazaro

8 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

to all i want to point out that it is very possible that vampire b died cause vampire a got to attack again... 

or which vampire attacks is randomly rolled and a got lucky... 

I don't think a Vampire died yet and i also don't think the factional kill of the Vampires are randomly rolled.

This is a mechanic to hide how many Vampires are inside this game, and if a Vampire died yet. So the posts probably will always state that Vampire A is now able to attack to hide information.

As we know from now, we require more then half of the votes to lynch a target.

My Spidersenses are tingling and saying, that Nick is scum. But i have no proof to underline my suspicion.

If we really want to lynch someone, we have to bandwagon onto someone.

Votecounts as of right now:

• Newt: 2 Vote - Ali, Yahen
  • Alistair: 1 Vote - Bean
  • Nick: 1 Vote - Bok
  • Seal: 1 Vote - Drago
  • Yahen: 1 Vote - Lykos

As of right now both Newt and Seal haven't posted anything this dayphase. (well i haven't posted anything till now either, but thats irrelevant)

And cause we don't really have any leads as of right now, it's better to lynch a more inactive player.

[Eliminate] Newt

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I don't think a Vampire died yet and i also don't think the factional kill of the Vampires are randomly rolled.

This is a mechanic to hide how many Vampires are inside this game, and if a Vampire died yet. So the posts probably will always state that Vampire A is now able to attack to hide information.

As we know from now, we require more then half of the votes to lynch a target.

My Spidersenses are tingling and saying, that Nick is scum. But i have no proof to underline my suspicion.

Votecounts as of right now:

• Newt: 2 Vote - Ali, Yahen
  • Alistair: 1 Vote - Bean
  • Nick: 1 Vote - Bok
  • Seal: 1 Vote - Drago
  • Yahen: 1 Vote - Lykos

As of right now both Newt and Seal haven't posted anything this dayphase. (well i haven't posted anything till now either, but thats irrelevant)

And cause we don't really have any leads as of right now, it's better to lynch a more inactive player.

[Eliminate] Newt

Do we really want to bandwagon Newt, tho? If they really vote quickly as (idontrememberwhosaidthatsorry) said, my reason for the vote disappear. I would like to see other reason to do it. I'll just let it there for now, but i'll change it right away if there is a better option. We didn't even let they express themself.

Also, we are in the first or the second "day during the day"? If we are on the first, we have plenty of time i guess

Edited by Yahen

1 hour ago, Yahen said:

Do we really want to bandwagon Newt, tho? If they really vote quickly as (idontrememberwhosaidthatsorry) said, my reason for the vote disappear. I would like to see other reason to do it. I'll just let it there for now, but i'll change it right away if there is a better option. We didn't even let they express themself. 

Also, we are in the first or the second "day during the day"? If we are on the first, we have plenty of time i guess

Did i say i voted Newt, cause he voted quickly?

I stated my reason for voting him as himself being inactive/not contributing. It's harder to read people who stay in the backlines just reaching post requirements without contributing much.
And cause Newt was the most voted from the two i listed (Newt and Seal) i put my vote on him.

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Did i say i voted Newt, cause he voted quickly?

I was talking about my own vote there

People that play on backlines are, indeed, hard to read.

Ok wtf

As my defense, it's really hard to keep active during weekdays when you work during the day and go to college during night, and I kinda forgor this game existed

You all know I put a lot more efforts in games when I'm mafia, and I'm really not putting much into this, yet

So tell me whats your role if ur not mafia bla bla bla

No

Lynch me if you want, you will only lose a townie and a dayphase :shrugs:

although i think i should ask for replacement if im not being active

8 minutes ago, Newt said:

Ok wtf

As my defense, it's really hard to keep active during weekdays when you work during the day and go to college during night, and I kinda forgor this game existed

You all know I put a lot more efforts in games when I'm mafia, and I'm really not putting much into this, yet

No

Lynch me if you want, you will only lose a townie and a dayphase :shrugs:

although i think i should ask for replacement if im not being active

That's enough to me i guess

[Unvote Newt]

Unless I misread something, I don't think the total of scum has to be 1/3 of the number of players. In fact 1/3 would be unusually high and possibly justified only by the existence of two rival mafia factions. 

It makes sense to me that there would be the same amount of vampires and werewolf. Wolves get to share a chat, but vamps get to attack every night, which makes both factions equally powerful imo.

In case there's more of one and less of the other, I think it's 4 vampires for 3 wolves due to wolves being able to coordinate, which is a big advantage.

As for Newt, I read what I wanted to read for now.

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Yahen

Not fully convinced but I think it's worth a shot. If I'm not mistaken we still need 4 more votes to lynch someone, and a no-lynch today is unadvisable.

@Newt if you want to help, pls cast a vote when you have time. Doesn't really matter who.

• Global Mods

Boat’s post about being unable to say whether there is or isn’t an Apprentice makes me think that we might not have all the roles stated in the OP in play.

That being said, I’m not sure I like Yahen’s comment about anything weird happening at night. Since I haven’t voted yet, I think I should vote now. Convince me and I’ll remove the vote. 🤷‍♀️

[Eliminate] Yahen.

14 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Oh that actually makes sens, I think Ali figured it out.
The way Sailboat describes the apprentice is "they're not allowed to inherit this role"
Which tells me that the apprentice can't get the role even if they wanted it.
Thus the apprentice has to be a werewolf, because if the apprentice could theoretically be any faction, the only one where they would not be *allowed* to inherit Silver Knight is if they were a werewolf.

Smaht Ali

In other news, I don't think it'd be smart to go for no lynch today, cuz it's likely we're losing two people tonight. Unless they pull a Cass and go for the same person.
imo most of my scummy suspicions are currently on the people who pushed either A) hard for a no lynch, or B) Hard to lynch Baz as per the possibilities I raised earlier in the day. 
Eeny Meeny Miny- Oh Look! There's one person who kept their vote on Baz while simultaneously throwing suspicion onto anybody who voted for anyone else late last phase. 
[Eliminate] Nick
Not only did he make the people supporting Baz look suspicious, he also tried to make the people contributing to the vote even if they didn't vote Baz look suspicious too, steering the lynch off of Baz while looking like he stayed true to his words. IMO if he really wanted Baz lynched, he wouldn't say anything about that.
Granted his points were strong, and voting did mean supporting Baz's lynch, but there sure was a lot of suspicion thrown around mostly by and around him. My vote will stay there unless someone has a better idea

So this particular comment caught my eye.

I think this ww-silver knight theory, put forward by Ali, is rather far-fetched and heavily unlikely. Bringing it up as a theory is imo an acceptable contribution, but defending it here as the most likely option as Bok did seems too scummy for me.

This, added to the vote on Nick based on rather flimsy arguments (he voted baz and actually alerted that some people were indirectly pushing for the lynch), makes Bok seem very suspicious to me.

[Eliminate] Bok

Also this sudden BW on Yahen is sketchy

@Alaris I think you misunderstood the theory, I wasn't trying to say the silver knight was a werewolf, I was trying to say the apprentice is a werewolf, which is why they would be unable to get Silver Knight. It's more of a Apprentice-werewolf theory based on the info boat has given us about the Apprentice not being allowed Silver Knight and that Silver Knight is a non-werewolf exclusive role.

I stand by my vote though.

Yup perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly. With "ww-silver knight" I meant the inability of a ww-apprentice to become a ww-silver knight.

First, because they would've chosen to become a Vampire Hunter, otherwise it's like throwing this role to the trash.

Second, your dismissal of the most straightforward theory (i.e., the apprentice having chosen to become a VH, regardless if they're town or ww), seems an attempt to confuse the town.

Imo things are like this:

- Apprentice is not a Vampire.

- Apprentice chose to become a Vampire Hunter.

12 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I seriously doubt the latter.

It's specific. It's "Vampire A".

If boat were to hide which vampire would attack, he would say something like "The Vampires are to attack" or... nothing, since they can inform the vampire in question.

IMO the same vamp aka you got to attack twice in a row based on rng

12 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Not necessarily. We need to have at least 9 votes, not all targeted at the same person.

I'd like to remind people that while Seal took his vote back when he was informed that it might do more harm than good, @Jason Grace did not.

Let's hear what he has to say. @Alistair already asked for his views on the matter, and I also want to read them.

On that note, and because we need to lynch someone today, I might as well contribute to that.

Bok has accused me, and read my defense. I answered his points, and others have explained things as well.

Yet he says he sticks to his vote. That, right now, is without argumentation, based on a hunch.

That's similar to what Crimson does above. 

Crimson's take appears genuine. Bok looks like they already have an idea and try to make the facts support it.

Bok gave a self-contradictory statement, based on what occured with Bazaro on Day 1. He tunnels and disregards the evidence.

That's why I believe he's a scum trying to initiate a bw on me, who then saw their arguments were not so strong, so they only kept their vote, just in case.

Let me return that favor.

[Eliminate] Bok

@Hypurr @sailboat

Would it be possible to get a heads-up on how many people have yet to meet the post requirements every, say, 24h ?

Notes:

- The Paladin's vote counts as 2

- The Contrarian's vote counts as -1, unless they passed it for the night.

Let's bear those 2 in mind, when we take a look at the vote tally. 

Current Votes

~VOTES~
Alistair (1): Quillish
Nick     (1): Bok
Newt     (1): (Alistair1), (Yahen1), Crimson
Seal     (1): Drago
Yahen    (3): Lykos, jelly, Cicada
Bok      (2): Alaris, Nick

19 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I seriously doubt the latter.

It's specific. It's "Vampire A". 

If boat were to hide which vampire would attack, he would say something like "The Vampires are to attack" or... nothing, since they can inform the vampire in question.

IMO the same vamp aka you got to attack twice in a row based on rng 

I wish i would be a Vampire.
And what i said is just a theory. It could be RNGed. But who knows.

25 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Not necessarily. We need to have at least 9 votes, not all targeted at the same person.

Oh thanks now i understand the rule. So just more then half of the players have to vote for someone, so that a lynch will happen.
I thought more then half of the votes have to be on one player for a lynch to happen. What you said makes more sense.

So we already reached the minimum of votes for a lynch to happen, based on Nicks listing.

My gut still tells me Alaris and Nick are both scum. And i don't really know about Bok, so i stick with my previous statement.

[Unvote] Newt
[Eliminate] Seal

2 hours ago, cicada said:

That being said, I’m not sure I like Yahen’s comment about anything weird happening at night.

Let me explain this one. I drunk block someone every night, and i don't know who i blocked. Well thats it

14 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

On that note, and because we need to lynch someone today, I might as well contribute to that.

Bok has accused me, and read my defense. I answered his points, and others have explained things as well.

Yet he says he sticks to his vote. That, right now, is without argumentation, based on a hunch.

That's similar to what Crimson does above. 

Crimson's take appears genuine. Bok looks like they already have an idea and try to make the facts support it.

Bok gave a self-contradictory statement, based on what occured with Bazaro on Day 1. He tunnels and disregards the evidence.

That's why I believe he's a scum trying to initiate a bw on me, who then saw their arguments were not so strong, so they only kept their vote, just in case.

Let me return that favor.

[Eliminate] Bok

This makes sense but... I don't know i guess i'm having a weird feeling about this one. I'll wait for more info before recasting my vote.

16 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Notes:

- The Paladin's vote counts as 2

- The Contrarian's vote counts as -1, unless they passed it for the night.

The contrarian vote goes 0 if they pass, right? Do the person they pass know it?

Thinking about it now, its a pretty powerful role

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Let me explain this one. I drunk block someone every night, and i don't know who i blocked. Well thats it

I can confirm that I got roleblocked last night. But I'm not sure if that's enough to remove my vote since anyone can be of any faction. 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, cicada said:

I can confirm that I got roleblocked last night. But I'm not sure if that's enough to remove my vote since anyone can be of any faction. 🤷‍♀️

I see, nothing i can do about it then

7 hours ago, Alistair said:

Unless I misread something, I don't think the total of scum has to be 1/3 of the number of players. In fact 1/3 would be unusually high and possibly justified only by the existence of two rival mafia factions. 

It makes sense to me that there would be the same amount of vampires and werewolf. Wolves get to share a chat, but vamps get to attack every night, which makes both factions equally powerful imo.

In case there's more of one and less of the other, I think it's 4 vampires for 3 wolves due to wolves being able to coordinate, which is a big advantage.

As for Newt, I read what I wanted to read for now.

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Yahen

Not fully convinced but I think it's worth a shot. If I'm not mistaken we still need 4 more votes to lynch someone, and a no-lynch today is unadvisable.

@Newt if you want to help, pls cast a vote when you have time. Doesn't really matter who.

Sure, Ill just vote who you voted then

[Eliminate] Yahen

next dayphase its weekend so ill be more helpful