[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

1 hour ago, Seal said:

How come?

Just a pressure vote not on you actually. I see that there is no reason to vote you my blubbery friend.

24 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Can you explain why i should vote Seal, Drago? 

I would ask you why you're voting Kiet (and please don't give us a reason involving trust).

If you indeed are town, I suggest going over what we know. With the current claims, we know that either Bok or Jelly are lying. And Jelly is acting rather suspicious.

[Unvote] Seal

[Eliminate] Jelly

I voted for Kiet because i find his last post strange, but what does it change that vote on Kiet? There is only one vote on him and he isn't going to be lynched and don't worry i do suspect bok but i'm still not sure and the same goes to Jelly, i'm not sure to vote them so for now i keep my vote on him, i'm sure that he isn't going to be eliminated today so don't be afraid Drago 🙂

And if it was indeed a pressure vote on him why you didn't tell that when you voted him? And yes as you said "If you indeed are town, I suggest going over what we know. With the current claims, we know that either Bok or Jelly are lying. And Jelly is acting rather suspicious." 

Ok then if you really suspect Jelly and Bok, tell me why you didn't vote vote for one of them from the start. Instead you voted Seal as a pressure vote because pressuring someone means forcing that player to say something but he didn't say anything to make you change your vote on him. Oh and i gave my reasons of why i didn't vote Bok/Jelly

But feel free to doubt me btw, i'm ok with it 👍

Edited by LykosHand
Edited some words

It’s a teeny grudge vote. He unintentionally stole what I was saying and posted it before me, so this is my declaration of all out war against the one who who faster then me. I will forever remember this slight against me. Ready yourself Drago

In all seriousness it was a joke vote. 

4 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Btw we need more people to contribute.

I know life can be busy and time can be limited, but it's really hard to read people when they've written nothing (or close to it) all game.

@sailboat I suppose you give the warnings in person. Is it possible you hesitate to autokill because evil roles are among the inactives? 

I don't hesitate in culling anyone though. Im handing out warnings in dm cuz if they are inactive here what makes you think they are reading this thread? You dont have to answer that question.

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

And if it was indeed a pressure vote on him why you didn't tell that when you voted him?

Oh I probably should explain my vote on Seal. In all intents and purposes, I did make a pressure vote, but on you. Well, the vote on Seal and the pressure on you. Mainly testing whether you would be willing to change your vote onto another. Needless to say, I find your adamance to vote Kiet out rather concerning, but to be clear my suspicions are of Jelly.

53 minutes ago, Jelly said:

i am town. i do not share a chat with the wolves nor have i been active on any night vamps have been active due to role blocks/action switches

You know that this sentence and nothing are almost the same right

Thanks for have explained that Drago 👍🏻 

And for the vote, i'm not 100% convinced that Kiet is wolf/vampire but for now i keep that vote on him, and i said that i can change my vote later and that's what i probably will do, i do suspect other people too btw.

I've read through all 13 pages (still have to analyze posts though), but I'll start with game-related info (regarding alignments and roles) that we know of.

Dead Players

1. Andracass (Survivalist) [TOWN - 100%]

2. Nano4 (Assassin) [TOWN - GRAVEDIGGER INFO]

3. Bazaro (Silver Knight) [TOWN or VAMPIRE - MOST LIKELY TOWN]

4. Yahen (Drunkard) [VAMPIRE - GRAVEDIGGER INFO]

5. Alistair (Gossiper) [TOWN or VAMPIRE]

6. Alaris (Town Paladin) [TOWN - 100%]

Alive Players

1. Jelly - Claims Priest

2. Jace Stormkirk - Claims Gravedigger

I'll get to my reads next post.

On 3/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, Jelly said:

i'd say no lynch for the time being, we still dont have much info. hopefully that changes tho

Why immediately go for a no lynch the instant the day phase started? It feels weird for a first post, especially after your claim of Priest and having "abstained" the previous night.

On 3/17/2019 at 8:44 AM, Bok Choi said:

I mean on the bright side we only lost one townie? XD

Also my night was fairly eventful it seems. I was controlled by a witch, whatever that means, and blocked 😠

Uhhh, why did you not know what being controlled means? Did you not read the Opening Posts (and Roles) at all?

On 3/21/2019 at 12:08 AM, Jace Stormkirk said:

to all i want to point out that it is very possible that vampire b died cause vampire a got to attack again...

or which vampire attacks is randomly rolled and a got lucky...

wouldnt the gravedigger give themselves away if they made a coded message? talk putting a giant target on your back.

now as for why bazaro was targeted, my best guess is that they knew it wasnt the vampire hunter so it was a safe kill and with so many people still on the fence about baz's aliment no one would protect baz

You said this the last day phase. What made you claim this phase if you wouldn't want the Gravedigger to have a giant target on their back?

On 3/21/2019 at 5:22 AM, Bok Choi said:

Eeny Meeny Miny- Oh Look! There's one person who kept their vote on Baz while simultaneously throwing suspicion onto anybody who voted for anyone else late last phase. 
[Eliminate] Nick
Not only did he make the people supporting Baz look suspicious, he also tried to make the people contributing to the vote even if they didn't vote Baz look suspicious too, steering the lynch off of Baz while looking like he stayed true to his words. IMO if he really wanted Baz lynched, he wouldn't say anything about that.
Granted his points were strong, and voting did mean supporting Baz's lynch, but there sure was a lot of suspicion thrown around mostly by and around him. My vote will stay there unless someone has a better idea

I think that the logic used here misrepresents what Nick did (as pointed out by him in a later post) and makes it appear like Nick was giving shade to everyone when he was simply trying to (1) explain the voting situation and (2) try to contribute to the game

On 3/21/2019 at 7:19 PM, cicada said:

Boat’s post about being unable to say whether there is or isn’t an Apprentice makes me think that we might not have all the roles stated in the OP in play.

That being said, I’m not sure I like Yahen’s comment about anything weird happening at night. Since I haven’t voted yet, I think I should vote now. Convince me and I’ll remove the vote. 🤷‍♀️

[Eliminate] Yahen.

Why did you vote Yahen again?

On 3/21/2019 at 11:15 PM, DigitalAmber said:

Alright, so it seems Yahen will be lynched. I agree with these scumreads. I think we definitely have a vampire or wolf voting Yahen too. A wolf is more likely though a vampire is not excluded. I feel they would go for an easy lynch through Yahen and here are what I think about a select few voters so far. 

Jace- suspicious for sure. I think he might be a evildoer with his quiet agreement to kill Bok. I just find it slightly suspicious. 

Jelly- I feel like throughout the game there has been a lack of major participation. The only real important post made by her was her scumread on Yahen. Otherwise, her posts have been few and throwaways. I feel they might be trying to stay under the radar. 

For the whole apprentice-wolf debate, I think it depends on the roles each wolf has. Remember, wolves can communicate unlike vampires. Ultimately I feel they would go for Silver Knight if possible. Granted, we aren’t certain of any wolf or vampire roles so it’s hard to tell how it could play out. 

Also, Eliminate Jelly

Additionally: I get it if you can’t or don’t increase your post value, life gets in the way or you simply aren’t focused on mafia. I get it. Just saying your posts are very uninformitive I think. 

Other players have also been posting minimally, why Jelly specifically? Also, it's weird that you say that Jace is suspicious for sure but later on say that he's slightly suspicious. Can you elaborate?

On 3/23/2019 at 11:39 PM, Bok Choi said:

I got swapped last night, but I'm not sure what that means 🤔

And we lost our paladin which is oof. Anyone have info to share from last night?

Is this the same from being controlled? Also, it's already Day 3. Have you not read the Opening Post at all since day 1?

On 3/23/2019 at 11:43 PM, Jelly said:

i also got swapped last night. i have a sneaking suspicion that the witch is a wolf

What message did you get? Also, where are you basing the witch is a wolf claim?

21 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Last night i got controlled by the witch but nothing happened. However it's good that we have finally eliminated a monster, hoping that what Jace said is the truth but we have lost two other townies (at least i think Ali was Town) 😕

About what Jelly said, yes i do know who is the priest and can i ask you if you find who is a monster Jelly? Or if you found out that someone isn't a monster, that would be good since they would be Town. 

I'm doing a post now before to go to sleep because i'm afraid of forget to do it tomorrow, so i'm sorry if something has already been said or already answered

Wait, are you saying Jelly is the priest or that you simply know who the priest is?

For now, my initial reads are:

Suspicious: Bok Choi, Jelly, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk (feels like town, but other actions seem suspicious)

Neutral: Drago, Cicada, Bean, Newt, Seal, Lia

Townleans: Nick Crash, LykosHand, Crimson Dragon

I'll be reanalyzing them later and will elaborate more.

@Jason Grace I checked the votes for Yahen and found Jelly the most suspicious out of all of them with minimally contributing posts except for saying he was scumreading someone who was otherwise townread. The Jace suspicion was cause he seemed to copycat Alaris on the vote against Bok. Alaris is now known to be the paladin though...

@Jason Grace I checked the votes for Yahen and found Jelly the most suspicious out of all of them with minimally contributing posts except for saying he was scumreading someone who was otherwise townread. The Jace suspicion was cause he seemed to copycat Alaris on the vote against Bok. Alaris is now known to be the paladin though...

51 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

What message did you get? Also, where are you basing the witch is a wolf claim?

"you got controlled by the witch"

which nights did you choose to be safe on

51 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

Wait, are you saying Jelly is the priest or that you simply know who the priest is?

I'm saying that Jelly is the priest yes, and until today i thought that he was town like me because of how his role works but it seems that i'm probably wrong about it.

17 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

I see. What are your thoughts on the two atm? Also, do you have any reads on the other less active players?

8 minutes ago, Jelly said:

"you got controlled by the witch"

which nights did you choose to be safe on

I see. Is that a question or ...?

7 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I'm saying that Jelly is the priest yes, and until today i thought that he was town like me because of how his role works but it seems that i'm probably wrong about it.

Disregarding his Priest claim, what are your thoughts on his posts and his overall behavior?

2 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Jason Grace because i had some relevent. the day before i had no info and wanted to help some and not get targeted by 2 factions.

also i did leave a hint that nano was town. let me know if you find it.

I see. I'll look into it then. 

since it looks like i'm being lynched, i'll go ahead and spill what info i believe to be true

1) jace and seal are the remaining vamps

2) nick, amber, and a possible third are werewolves

Just now, Jelly said:

since it looks like i'm being lynched, i'll go ahead and spill what info i believe to be true

1) jace and seal are the remaining vamps

2) nick, amber, and a possible third are werewolves

What's the basis for these information?

Okay if you now just combine everything that Jelly said it only caused more confusion then it actually helped us.

2nd he also haven't explained anything I find suspicious about him yet.

And his last post brought even more suspicion onto him.

Why say you got swapped, when you actually got controlled by the Witch N2.

Also why would you abstain from doing your night action as the Priest on N0? If you just said you forgot to send your night action, it would explain it more.

It still doesn't explain how Jelly knows that Lykos was the Acolyte, if he had nothing to base that on.

I am still not convinced that either Jelly or Lykos are town.
Imo both are scummy.
I am not removing my vote till he comes with a better defense that what he came up till now.

I thought Dragos Vote on Seal was based on what some discussed last dayphase. That his inactivity and no contribution, isn't helping and it's hard to read people like that.
But imo Drago could be sketching something and also be scum.