[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

In not a not recent news I also got controlled by the witch

And let me tell you this

If dirty old man merchant Did stuff to you it says you got swapped

And if old hag did stuff to you, it says you got controlled by the witch

16 hours ago, Jason Grace said:

Disregarding his Priest claim, what are your thoughts on his posts and his overall behavior?

I trusted his posts until today except for one but his last posts are making me doubt that he is town for two reasons:

1) How does he know that i was the Acolyte when i never said it and his role is to find out if that player is a monster or not? So even if he had "checked" me, he couldn't know which role i have.

2) As others have already said why he abstained on the first night from doing his action when his role cannot hurt anyone but instead it can help the townies?

These are the reason of why now i suspect Jelly.

And it's ok if you doubt me Kiet, but i am town and about Jelly i'm not sure anymore that he's town honestly.

[Night 3]

The wait for phase change continues...

With the untimely burial of a supposed hero of this story, their grip that clings upon hope starts to crumble. The remaining members who took up arms has grown suspicious among themselves, pointing out accusations and arguing that they've been doing virtually nothing to rid off the monsters in the hiding.

"Cease at once, my children." A stern voice calls out to the bickering, a solemn man in white robe, looking calm in the midst of the situation. "Now is not the time to despair, for God is all-seeing, it truly isn't impossible that His grace will bask the darkness in this world. Come, let us rejoice under His command."

The people listens to him, then looks at themselves in shame. What were they thinking when they pointed at their own in anger? It's as if his words reached out to their hearts as soon as they start apologizing, the Priest walks by and somehow trips over a raised plank on the floor.

The sight they get to witness ends up surprising them, the Priest gets up from his fall only to realize that his robe was torn off by a nail, revealing a fur shirt with a picture resembling two bipedal wolves in a risque gesture. One of them approaches the Priest, "OwO? What's this?"

"I, uh, I can explain." The Priest looks around the curious figures turning hostile. Not willing for a word of explanation, one of them yelled, "He's a fake! Get him!" Then the people surrounding the Priest charges with their own weapons of choice, beating him up senseless as he shrieks in utter pain.

● The majority has decided to lynch Jelly, the Priest. uwu

● Vampire B will attack tonight.

Current Players:

1. Cicada
  2. Jelly the Priest [Lynched during D3]
  3. DigitalAmber
  4. Jason Grace
  5. Quillish
  6. Alaris The Town Paladin [Killed by Vampire N2]
  7. Alistair the Gossiper [Killed by werewolf N2]
  8. Newt
  9. NickCrash
  10. LykosHand
  11. Seal
  12. CrimsonDragon21
  13. Astra125
  14. Walpurgis
  15. Bok Choi
  16. Dragoknight
  17. Jace Stormkirk

The acolyte had successfully inherited the role of the priest.

In the dead of the night a lot of things could happen. Like getting invited to someone's home to eat dinner, take a bath, or take out something more spicier. However, none of those happened cuz you're all a bunch of weebs  because some kid decided to prank everyone and cry "THE WOLVES ARE COMING!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!11"

While the town is disgruntled, they still have the determination to eradicate the evil.

The night is cancelled. Everyone tis time to start:

[Day 4]

You guys have 48 hrs to discuss your next actions.

@Hypurrtake care of em

Current Players:

1. Cicada
  2. DigitalAmber
  3. Jason Grace
  4. Quillish
  5. Newt
  6. NickCrash
  7. LykosHand
  8. Seal
  9. CrimsonDragon21
  10. Astra125
  11. Walpurgis
  12. Bok Choi
  13. Dragoknight
  14. Jace Stormkirk

I, in fact, take pride in being a complete weeb

You're welcome y'all for crying wolf. I would've done it on a night with two kills but I didn't want to use it as early as night two (oof big mistake) but I didn't know if I'd survive to see the next night since our numbers were dwindling and ngl, I seemed pretty suspicious.

Anyways, Nick wished for a double lynch so @NickCrash you must have an idea of someone to Lynch.

• Upvote 1

Well. This day phase had been brought to you by boy who cry wolf. Good job @Bok Choi

As of now, its hard for me to say, but my suspicions lie on Jace for jumping on bandwagon votes with not really providing much insight on his own. And considering the fact that I'm confident we lynched a vamp or wolf with Jelly, there is the possibility that Lykos is indeed a monster that shares (or had shared) a chat with Jelly. And of course slight suspicions of Seal for regularly not contributing.

Thoughts everyone?

well i was going to dig up jelly but wolf boy said no

guess i will just have to see if i can live for another day

@Dragoknight look at whom i voted for last night. i was the only one who voted for that person

vote staying the same especialy sine he waisted his ability on a one night kill

@Jace Stormkirk Oh huh. Could've sworn Jelly voted Bok just before. Well, now that I've gone back and reviewed all the posts, I still don't entirely understand the vote against Bok. Could you explain?

And I suppose waiting to use this ability today rather then on an even night when wolves attack is a tad bit odd (pun intended). Again, thoughts?

I literally said
I was looking suspicious, so I was scared I would be lynched before I got the chance to skip a night, I didn't want to use it night 2 because I thought it was too early (Which ended up being a mistake as we learned). 
AND ON TOP OF THAT Nick suggested he had a target for another lynch so I'm just waiting to see what he says
I'm a little annoyed Jace decided to continue antagonizing me for my thoughts 2 days ago (which I still insist have merit and are not weak unlike what all y'all think). Would you rather me do nothing and prevent no deaths? Because I seemed mighty suspicious yesterday and I was definitely expecting to be lynched this phase if I didn't cry wolf.
I'm not voting Jace since his posts don't scream "I'm maf," but I don't like this.

EDIT: sorry I meant night 3, not 2

Initially I thought Bok was mafia, but his posts this and the previous day phase have changed my mind.

To be honest, I was not expecting the "good boi" to actually cancel this night, but we can be certain that no vampire would do it.

I am still suspicious as to how Jelly knew Lykos was the Acolyte. To me, that looks like an incredible blunder by the wolves.

Given there is no "Neighbour" role that allows private chats during the night, and also that Lykos never said anything indicative of his role, that Jelly slipped. 

For that reason, and to know what Lykos thinks about the issue, I asked for the double lynch.

The only other person Jelly claimed to know the role of, is @Jason Grace. I'd like you to roleclaim.

At the same time, with the worst case scenario of having lynched 1/7 evils, I would like to add some pressure on people who have not yet provided any info or scumreading.

@Quillish what is your NA and whom are you going to visit tonight?
@Walpurgis you claimed that Jelly convinced you of something. He read Amber and I as wolves. Do you agree with that statement? How can you be of assistance?
@cicada does your vote hold any significance?

Tbh Bok, only some people thought you were suspicious. I wasn't one of them.

But after your questionable Nightaction, i get scummy vibes from you.

Let me explain my thought process.
There was only one night kill this Nightphase. Which means either Lykos (the new Priest) or Jace (the Gravedigger) would have fallen prey to the scums (at least that would have been the targets imo)
And if there is a Healer roaming around, that would minimize that one of them might get killed. Or we would have learned that either one of them could have been a Vampire. (Everything is possible)
At least if one survived this nightphase, we could have information about Jelly or a current player. But your nightaction just skipped that whole process and gave the scum a way to kill both in the next night.

Your night action would at least show that you might not be a Vampire, but you could still be one of the Werewolfes, who couldn't perform their kill this night.
And to increase the chances of killing both information gathering roles in one swoop (if both factions didn't target the same person) you skipped this nightphase.

At least that's how i see it. You might want to elaborate more into this.

Cause even if you seemed suspicous to the general eye. Scum wouldn't want to kill off one person who seems suspicious. So i doubt you would have died in the night.

And for the lynch you could have claimed to be the "Boy who cry Wolf" and tell you would have skipped the following Night action, where Vampire and Werewolves can attack.
Noone would have lynched such a powerrole.

[Eliminate] Bok

Well Nick it's simple, i didn't say anything indicative of my role because there is nothing to say about it. But i don't know too how Jelly knew that i was the Acolyte, i give you that and still i didn't find an answer. Anyway like i said i'm town but since i'm the new priest i'm sure that sooner or later i will die, but feel free to doubt about me.

I don't anything to report in this moment and nothing to add too. I will wait for other players.

Hmmm. So, it given everything that has been said, we can eliminate the possibility of Bok being vampire. I kinda get a panicked townie read from Bok considering the werewolves (and Bok) wouldn't have a whole lot to gain from this unless they were already under heavy suspicion.

That being said, if Bok were a werewolf, that would probably also mean Lykos (and to extent Jelly) are werewolves, as the vampires would most likely immediately attack the priest, and there is no guarantee that the healer won't be blocked or swapped during the night phase. The only purpose of canceling the night phase if Bok is a werewolf is to protect Lykos.

In addition, regardless of Bok's faction, there is still the extremely high probability that Jelly and Lykos are both monsters that shared a chat as @NickCrash has previously said. As suspicious as Bok's actions may be, I still find Lykos to be the bigger threat at the moment, considering how dangerous a monster priest could be. I'm kind of on the fence about this, but for now, I will go for what I feel is the safest option.

[Eliminate] Lykos

Edit: Thoughts everyone?

@Dragoknight So you suspect me of being werewolf because i tried to defend Jelly? And do you think that if Jelly was my ally i would use that kind of defense because that's not even a defense and i only shared what i thought of Jelly. Even you noticed that it wasn't a great defense. 

Also do you think that i would risk my cover for defend my ally when he had two votes already acting like that? I'm sorry but i would use a different way Drago, but that didn't happen because i didn't share a chat with him. I told you that i'm town. 

Also i like that you forgot of what i said in my posts, if you read them again i wrote that i got controlled by the witch two nights ago and Jelly said a similar thing, think about why i would say that if, as you say, i'm in chat with him? The answer is that i'm town and i didn't share any chat. 

Then you change your votes many times and when you said that Jelly was suspicious instead of voting him, you voted for Seal (well you wanted to vote me i remember what you wrote) so i'm sorry but i don't believe that you're town.

Ah that's really nice now i became the bigger threat. Me when i look for monsters and i don't hurt anyone where outhere there are monsters that kill people every night. But nope, i'm the bigger threat not them. Ok. 

After saying what i think, i will finish my post with a vote

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

Now i will wait other people to see if they have something to say, again. 

4 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Ah that's really nice now i became the bigger threat. Me when i look for monsters and i don't hurt anyone where outhere there are monsters that kill people every night. But nope, i'm the bigger threat not them. Ok. 

To be fair, the accusation is that you are one of those monsters.

You assert that you are town, pretty much as everyone else playing this game.

Had Jelly not said anything, I wouldn't have been suspicious of you.

However, I have to agree with you one one thing: More people need to talk and let us know what they think, or what they've found out via their NAs.