[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

Oh well. I am sorry for not posting till now.

Right now i don't have information i could share with you 😕

Also a No Lynch is imo in this situation pretty bad, cause we are fighting against 2 factions with 2night kills (while the werewolfs only attack on even nights).
While we Townies don't have many ways to leash back i guess.

I didn't read hypur's post rip

Anyways both nano and baz were lying about their roles then?

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Also nano good job being useful to the town at least once

8 minutes ago, Hypurr said:

Nano4 tried to assassinate Bazaro, but took a wrong guess and 'died'. He was the Assassin.

Out of 2 options we have

Bazaro wasn't the vampire killer or something

Or nano is just an idiot

Both are possible

@Bazaro could you answer this one?

Just now, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I guess with that less information Nano had, he wouldn't just random guess and went for Baz being the vampire Slayer.

[Eliminate] Baz

Elaborate or die.

It is Nano after all. I wouldn't doubt it

A lot happened here and i forgot to do a post. Ops 😕 

Anyway since i don't want to say again what has already been said, i will say only this: i don't think that Nano would risk to die guessing another role from Bazaro's roleclaim so i think that Bazaro is definitely lying, i may be wrong but Bazaro have to explain it for sure. For now:

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Also i don't have any information to share, i'm sorry

I want to know why Nano went after the vampire slayer because it doesn't seem to make sense to me.

If Nano was town, then Baz would only be a threat to him if he was werewolf, which at this point we don't know.

If Nano was werewolf, then Baz would be town and killing him would helpful for the werewolves as it's one less town. However, he could have done this at any other day so why right now?

If Nano was vampire, then why would Nano be stupid and go after Baz.

Might be too early for me in the morning to make sense of this.

Also, I have no information from last night so I can't help there.

@Hypurr Well this is what happens when you give Nano a knife.

2 hours ago, Bazaro said:

why would I claim so early and put attention to myself?

.....you just claimed vamp slayer. I don't know what game you're playing here but somethings up.

22 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I guess with that less information Nano had, he wouldn't just random guess and went for Baz being the vampire Slayer.

Yeah, that's definitely plausible.

Considering cass was targeted twice, I think it would be extremely unlikely for her to be anything but town.

I had totally forgotten about this xD

[Eliminate] Bazaro

I think it's clear, as has been said...

- Nano would not attack a Vampire Slayer being a Vampire. That would be even too kamikaze for him. And anyway, the post clearly states that Nano guessed wrong.

- Therefore, Baz probably lied about being the vamp slayer.

Also, it appears that cass was targeted by both factions last night. What a remarkable coincidence.

Finally, I have no relevant info.

Wow.

I did NOT expect my plan to work so suddenly. Yes, I lied about my role in order to bait out the potential Assassin. You're welcome. And of course, thank you Nano.

To clarify to everybody, Nano was a Werewolf. I am the Werewolf Hunter. The real Vampire Hunter should have seen my lie from the start, and the only problem with my plan was if they counterclaimed and caused a raucous.

@Newt Nano was a Werewolf. He wasn't intending to help Town, but that's one less threat for us to worry about.

@Yahen @CrimsonDragon21 @LykosHand @Alaris @Astra125 sorry for the deceit but it was necessary here.

Nano, this was a waste.

IF1: Bazaro is town, then their bluff would deter the vamps from attacking, ensuring that they live through N1. The wolves would have no reason to mess with him, so he'd be safe. His real role would become useful, if applicable. It just ensures (as a bluff) that he can't kill via visits by the evil teams.

Now, all factions know he lied, and thus appears the scummiest. By extention, his reads on townlean/scumlean become similar to his own.

He'd better have a plausible excuse, but I doubt it will save him. It's D1, town needs to lynch to get rid of the two opposing factions, and we have no other target.

IF2: Bazaro is vampire, then claiming vampire slayer makes no sense. 

IF3: Bazaro is a wolf, then his claims and reasoning is similar to the 1st case. Although with 1 faction fewer to worry about.

@Bazaro

Nano does NOT need to be a wolf.

His role dictates that a false guess kills him.

He guessed wrong. So he died.

This sudden appeal to have helped town paints you (in my eyes) more as wolf than before.

[Eliminate] Bazaro

2 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Wow.

I did NOT expect my plan to work so suddenly. Yes, I lied about my role in order to bait out the potential Assassin. You're welcome. And of course, thank you Nano.

To clarify to everybody, Nano was a Werewolf. I am the Werewolf Hunter. The real Vampire Hunter should have seen my lie from the start, and the only problem with my plan was if they counterclaimed and caused a raucous.

@Newt Nano was a Werewolf. He wasn't intending to help Town, but that's one less threat for us to worry about.

@Yahen @CrimsonDragon21 @LykosHand @Alaris sorry for the deceit but it was necessary here.

I'm not removing my vote on you.

Nano died because he guessed wrong. Not because he attacked you.

(ninja'd)

As I said, the Hunter roles are immune to Assassins.

If Nano was Vampire - He never would have attacked me, knowing this. There's always the possibility he simply overlooked this and tried anyways? Very unlikely.

If Nano was Town - Why would he even attack me???

Thus by deduction, he was almost certainly a Werewolf.

Regardless, that part's not important. The point is that a threat to Town was eliminated.

And yes, I know lying is considered "scummy" and I did this despite.

I'm a Town aligned Werewolf Hunter, and I stick by the same logic I used to Roleclaim Vampire Hunter. The werewolves want me lynched, and Vampires probably don't care about my role much since I have no effect on them. Maybe they'll want me dead today because it's convenient since I lied, which isn't even a bad thing???

For the people who are reading this, please don't let the scum trick you into bandwagoning me.

6 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

As I said, the Hunter roles are immune to Assassins.

This part is also false:

- A Vampire Hunter is indeed immune to Vapire kills, very much like

- A Silver Knight (funny how you haven't used the name yet) is immune to Werewolf kills

- A Vampire Hunter is NOT immune to Werewolf kills and

- A Silver Knight is NOT immune to Vampire kills

[unvote Bazaro]

I see, smart move you did there.

I believe in you and i WILL protect you.

Everyone should take your votes out of Bazaro, even if he is indeed a Wolf (which he probly isnt) he would be harmless this night.  We should focus our votes on other people. I dont have a clue tho, but everyone that wants to still lynch Bazaro will be considered scum by me

And since the true Vampire Hunter did NOT reveal itself to help Nano, we can safely say that they're not sharing a chat.

Which means either the true vamp hunter is town and nano wuz wolf, or the opposite

@Yahen

I do not understand your reasoning.

If Bazaro's a wolf, then he's a threat to town and thus ought to be eliminated.

If we do not have a better lead, this is our best choice.

You were "convinced" very easily. 

Whom do you suggest we vote instead?