Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

• Veterans
9 minutes ago, Izetarion said:

Oh look, the game will be out by tomorrow like I hoped 😄

Not quite tomorrow! But you can expect it out ve-ve-ve-ve-ve-ve-ve-veR̩̘̬̳̖͇̄Y̦̭͎̮̪̬̱ ̝̯̮̥̞͊͗ͮ̈́͛̒͐Ś̳͖̆̒̑̌̅o͇͍̮̫͍͑́O̺̠͇̜̱̻̖̍̎̈ͩͥ͆̚ *** ZrrrrrrrrRRRR @*@$(#I*&#*THI$G#ON@*$&*?*#&*@*** ZRrrrrRRT ***

Edit: ...that's not what i wrote. what the fuck

Edited by Zumi
wtf
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

What if the closer the version is to release, the more corrupted the post will be and everyone can't post on it anymore, so they have to wait until the Beta meter is at 100%?!?!

(or not)

27 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Not quite tomorrow! But you can expect it out ve-ve-ve-ve-ve-ve-ve-veR̩̘̬̳̖͇̄Y̦̭͎̮̪̬̱ ̝̯̮̥̞͊͗ͮ̈́͛̒͐Ś̳͖̆̒̑̌̅o͇͍̮̫͍͑́O̺̠͇̜̱̻̖̍̎̈ͩͥ͆̚ *** ZrrrrrrrrRRRR @*@$(#I*&#*THI$G#ON@*$&*?*#&*@*** ZRrrrrRRT ***

Edit: ...that's not what i wrote. what the fuck

Well, let's say sometime this week. But for the sake of things, 4th of July on Thursday. 

1 hour ago, Angelkitsune said:

WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Despite my crowded schedule I have finally completed V11 and now I am ready for V12 ;3

here is my team (for now)

vP2LHxk.png

Edit:Ok so it turns out I haven't read the earlier treads and you can no longer post your teams anymore....so sorry...

Charge Johanna!

• Like 1

It's always like this. On v11 release dev blog was changing like once per few minutes about hour or two before release. It's normal, just playing games with us.

2 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

So how do they distort their profile pics like that?

Clearly they’re under attack by hackers due to being on an unsecured network.  They need to pay $500 to an Indian scam center Microsoft to have the hackers removed and get a firewall.

10 minutes ago, Zetto said:

I Can senses Lots of Glitch Field in Next Episode (looks like)
Adventuring in some cyber world...dimension alternative

flashbacks of glitchworld gym in reborn intensifies

• Haha 1

Between the Storm Chasers, the Mysterious Figures, Crescent, Madame X, and our party all mucking about with the timeline all the time, is it really any any surprise that the world's becoming more unstable by the day?

...Hopefully that doesn't translate IRL and muck up the production schedule. A new game-ruining bug cropping up now would be unfortunate for everyone involved...

• Like 1