Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

4 minutes ago, ZEL said:

They're not gonna be pleased when they find out how long it takes until they actually get that level cap raise :')
It really is a big stretch though, having to battle Muk, Cal, Aster & Eclipse, Taka, Victoria, Kiki, Cain and Aya (and technically Solaris) before you're finally allowed to go past 45.

Don't forget Fern~

49 minutes ago, ZEL said:

Also tbh js but the segment with Kiki's introduction speech from the previous episode was painfully unfunny.

Same. I find that sometimes they try too hard to be edgy and it just kinda ends up annoying and cringe-worthy, with that particular speech being the worst in the run.

2 hours ago, ZEL said:

They're not gonna be pleased when they find out how long it takes until they actually get that level cap raise :')
It really is a big stretch though, having to battle Muk, Cal, Aster & Eclipse, Taka, Victoria, Kiki, Cain and Aya (and technically Solaris) before you're finally allowed to go past 45.

Also tbh js but the segment with Kiki's introduction speech from the previous episode was painfully unfunny.

At least their reactions to looking down on the academy from the top of Pyrous were adorable. It's cute to see them enjoy things like that~

Doesn't look like they recognized Kiki from the monitor in Shade's gym yet, but I wonder if maybe they will when she breaks down on the battle field?

not to mention that they don't grind up pokemon in their PC making these episodes really short (even tho they clearly can because Im pretty sure they have rare candies stored in the PC) and with how long it takes them to do puzzles Ill estimate they will move on from aya in 2 weeks

16 hours ago, wcv said:

Same. I find that sometimes they try too hard to be edgy and it just kinda ends up annoying and cringe-worthy, with that particular speech being the worst in the run.

I've honestly seen worse, I watched the Light Platinum Penta-Op and witnessed the horror that was Professor Jasmine's voice. I'm pretty sure what happened there is illegal in some countries.

Also is it bad I get a near sadistic amount of delight whenever they run up against Gym Leaders and other important battles, because they usually end up struggling and getting salty as a result. It's generally been a highlight for me.

• Support Squad

So I just beat Serra in her current incarnation and no comment on the guys skills at all, Serra is going to piss them off unless they get god tier hax, legit.

11 hours ago, Felix~ said:

So I just beat Serra in her current incarnation and no comment on the guys skills at all, Serra is going to piss them off unless they get god tier hax, legit.

If they aren't broken and not playing by nuzlocke rules, I hope that fight breaks them and makes them not want to go by nuzlocke rules anymore.
Tho hopefully our BFF Solaris with his one Sharky Boi and most likely Aya will do that for them~

so. they can beat Serra depending on how Mo is feeling? (for those who don't know, in their friend group Mo is known as the Hax God because he can get extremely lucky with hax)

• Support Squad

No like genuinely, it's a gym based on crit and evasion hax except half of serras mons run moves that disregard the evasion, this is gonna be pure salt for Nappy.

Hax God vs. Hax Queen

FIGHT!

And like... that's hoping they have something to destroy the mirrors or overwrite the field at that time.

I don't see all off them being so lucky.

4 minutes ago, ZEL said:

Hax God vs. Hax Queen

FIGHT!

And like... that's hoping they have something to destroy the mirrors or overwrite the field at that time.

I don't see all off them being so lucky.

when you're just a Queen bowing to a Dark God

• Veterans
27 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I reckon they'll be destroying those mirrors ASAP

as they should. serra's field is the spawn of satan. hate the fight.

• Veterans
22 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Nature Power mirror shot spam is a pretty good time though.

doesn't mean her field isn't the spawn of hell. hate her bullshit ass rng roulette. i can handle fields buffing the enemy, but I'd like to have control over what I do, instead of it being completely taken away from me and thrown into a huge ass roulette determining if i even get to play the game or not. it's just stupidly frustrating and is probably the only part of reborn's fields that I genuinely consider artificial difficulty.

I dunno but Serra's field makes sense imo. Gotten blinded many a time by the glare on mirrors oof I understand how my mons are feeling. That's why it's better to run special sets for this battle.

2 hours ago, Feng Lei said:

An angry one. 😉

I always enjoyed and yet despised Serra's field. I ALWAYs end up playing with a physical team, mostly because specially offensive teams consist of pokemon I just don't like.

Hehe funny thing, I like specially offensive mons much better so never had an issue with her field :3 there's also flash cannon and mirror shot which are super effective against her team and never miss