Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

1 hour ago, Data567 said:

They also took a bit of a hiatus from the Insurgence penta-op after the final version was released. Everyone just needs to chill, it's not like they have forgotten about it.

Like hardly anyone here has stressed about the 1 month since last episode. You're better off telling the yt lot this instead.

Plus we got soul link now so people aren't speaking as much about Reborn anyways

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Youmu9 said:

Why's that? I thought they were just on a long break.

If you want to find out, check twitter but let's just say I'm gonna put a warning and say this tale isn't very pleasant.

It basically is to do with a certain person who was once a part of the Primetime cast but has never featured on the penta-op. 

I'd say that Nick had a lot to say on the matter but dunno if tweets are still up anymore (Nick isn't the person who's done said thing but has spoken up the strongest bout it).

Since then shit has hit the fan. I'm not gonna say exactly what happened though as it could lead to rule violation. 

Look at Nick or Jays twitter I would say. I also don't think that there will be a yokai watch 2 LP either.

Edit: with the series defo ended, this mean the thread needs to be locked?

2 hours ago, AmariReus said:

A good chance the penta-op is over at this point. 

yeah. I was coming here to post this, there is MASSIVE drama going on right now and I don't think there's any way this comes back. 

for purposes of this thread, it's appeared to have resulted in at least Nexus breaking away from Nappy, if not Jay as well.

Edited by Juice

20 minutes ago, Juice said:

yeah. I was coming here to post this, there is MASSIVE drama going on right now and I don't think there's any way this comes back. 

for purposes of this thread, it's appeared to have resulted in at least Nexus breaking away from Nappy, if not Jay as well.

more than just those two it seems.

Video from Mo:

Makes it very clear that he's no longer a part of Nappy's "group of friends". 

Edit: I suggest you peep Nappy's twitter. He just tweeted out his side is coming. 

Edited by Juice

1 minute ago, Lucky98 said:

Yeah, no doubt it's not continuing. I've pretty much lost all respect I've had for Nappy too.

Don't blame you tbh, I'll be surprised if he has any friends left after this, but needless to say guess this thread is done.

Just now, Juice said:

https://twitter.com/HoodlumCallum/status/1112477025506336768/photo/1

Yikes. At this point it's probably best to just lock down this thread. Nappy's YT/Twitch career is likely over. Nothing good is coming out of this. And it's only getting worse. 

It's not just that

https://twitter.com/GameboyLuke/status/1112461335818846208

https://twitter.com/GameboyLuke/status/1112474993315758080

2 minutes ago, Juice said:

https://twitter.com/HoodlumCallum/status/1112477025506336768/photo/1

Yikes. At this point it's probably best to just lock down this thread. Nappy's YT/Twitch career is likely over. Nothing good is coming out of this. And it's only getting worse. 

2 minutes ago, Lucky98 said:

I can;t believe this. this is disgusting, beyond disgusting. it;s the ugly power dynamic abuse which is everywhere, but Idk no matter how many times it happens, it;ll never not be disgusting to me.

There is no way the penta-op and Nappy are coming back after this. The entire situation has been completely disgusting and it angers me to think that a certain person will inevitably clickbait everything to prove why he's the only "good" person in the Pokemon community. 

2 minutes ago, Gainery said:

There is no way the penta-op and Nappy are coming back after this. The entire situation has been completely disgusting and it angers me to think that a certain person will inevitably clickbait everything to prove why he's the only "good" person in the Pokemon community. 

All we can do now is support Mo, Jay , and Nexus

• Global Mods

This is a big ol yikes, and I feel like it's not something that needs to propagate through this community more. there's plenty of info here for people to follow the paper trail on their own and find out more details, but for now I think it's best to lock this.

Once all the information has come to light and things are somewhat resolved, might unlock or add a closing summary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1