Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

And the next episode will help "cool" him down. 😀

Cool story bro, but I guess you should chill out with the puns before people want to put you on Ice

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

TheHeatedMo became TheSuperHeatedMo in this episode! But nice to see them do relatively well against Charlotte. Next main threats are the Fiore Mansion gauntlet and Ciel

>Ciel

>>A threat

in what dimension is this a thing 🤔

looking at their teams i don't see blake being too nice to them tbh.

7 minutes ago, not Azery said:

>Ciel

>>A threat

in what dimension is this a thing 🤔

looking at their teams i don't see blake being too nice to them tbh.

I mean she's difficult compared to Terra and that she's a similar difficulty to Charlotte (maybe slightly easier).

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I mean she's difficult compared to Terra and that she's a similar difficulty to Charlotte (maybe slightly easier).

i was sure the consensus was that she was one of the easiest in the game? At least it was back in E15-17. Might just be me though, kinda always have utterly curbstomped her rip.

It's all subjective based on your team, but Terra was harder than Charlotte for me (took a few tries with a rain dance prankster sableye for Charlotte to keep the field cool, even if it does cause a rainbow at the end which is a bit cheesy, while Terra disrupted my team strategy and I had almost no answer for multiple of her Pokemon), and Ciel was extremely vulnerable to a Feraligatr sweep (and likely to many other sweepers that use "dance" moves that aren't threatened by an unboosted Togekiss). With the amount of bonuses her Altaria gets, if you have no answer for that, I guess you'll have some issues.

Edited by interdiction

34 Losses...

On another note Blake is the next wall they have to deal with

Terra will give them a good pounding or whatever she likes to give Ciel

They'll probably spend 5 episodes in the WTC

They might ragequit at the Mansion gauntlet since they lost to Solaris meaning they will have dead weight (also known as Florina) as their partner for all 3 battles

Ciel was easy since quiver dance is empowered on her field 

I'm impressed with Mo honestly. He did change the terrain but that was a cleverer way to do it instead of misty/electric terrain imo, since he used what Charlotte had already set up in his advantage 🙂

Edit: also shoutout to Nexus' magcargo

42 minutes ago, uberle said:

Nexus discovered the best way to deal with Charlotte

The sacred ancient art of throwing rocks

And it appears Gooper is a master 

Technically a Lycanroc would be the master since it can win the battle in just 3 turns

I am worried about the Fiore Mansion gauntlet. I too am worried about a rage quit at that point. I really hope they've either a) been warned about it by the comments section and/or b) skirt the nuzlocke rules completely and be able to catch and train whatever they want to. 

I watched Dai Laughing do the Wondersquad recently and get through that....he's really good at Reborn and still struggled because of that dead weight on the other side. 

8 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm only asking cus Nappy's Blastoise has Aura Sphere and that's an egg move. So either it had it when he got it or he bred it.

i think there is a tutor on 7th street

"That's ZEL!" - "That's what I was thinking about, too, but the letters don't match anyones name..."
Yeah, if only Evelynn and Lumina matched any letters in 'ZEL' am I right

• Like 1
  • Haha 1