Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

1 minute ago, ZEL said:

"That's ZEL!" - "That's what I was thinking about, too, but the letters don't match anyones name..."
Yeah, if only Evelynn and Lumina matched any letters in 'ZEL' am I right

I think they expect it to be exactly Eve and Lumi and not their actual names. Lol.

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

I think they expect it to be exactly Eve and Lumi and not their actual names. Lol.

Lumi calls her 'Eve' multiple times in the diary tho, they even sorta paused on it at one point

To be fair, I think that either 1. The actual comment of "That's ZEL" got somewhat lost and the others couldn't think of a Meteor member with a name related to the diary, or 2. They got confused because of the Magnezone bit

It's still funny to me and I will have my entertainment dammit

Also "WHAT" is really the only reaction appropriate for the PCs butter fingers at this point lmao

I'm glad they like Blake, he's honestly the most hilarious antagonist in the game, change my mind

• Like 1

to be fair my reaction to Blake stealing the Ruby Ring after I said "No" three times was WHAT!?!? as well xD

also I wonder if the squad even remembered who Cal was or why Shelly acted scared when he appeared lol

On 1/28/2019 at 1:52 PM, ZEL said:

To be fair, I think that either 1. The actual comment of "That's ZEL" got somewhat lost and the others couldn't think of a Meteor member with a name related to the diary, or 2. They got confused because of the Magnezone bit

Yeah, I think they get what's going on, but didn't put it 100% together, which considering how long that was ago, is probably excuseable. 

1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Speaking of twerking, which characters would place top 3 in a twerking competition between all the Reborn characters (minors excluding Cain (because Cain not included)?

1 Terra

2 Serra

3 Cain

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

Not like it matters but isn't she 12? Lol.

I recall it being 13 (as mentioned by victoria really early on) but 12 could also be the case