Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

first they confused Eclipse as a man, now Aster as a woman...

I think it's because we all kept saying to them that Eclipse was a woman so they got confuzzled.

Also does anyone agree that Ametrine for Jay is like the Alpha Scripture (?) description by Prof Jasmine for Twit?

5 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I need Wednesday to come fast, I need me some moar Terrawr in my life

I hate to be the dude to tell you some (potential) bad news buuut we probably won't get Terra until Friday. The reason? Mewtwo. Maybe it's just me but I always seem to have a problem with that battle but if it's anything like these guys go through with each important battle, this is gonna eat up a lot of time before Terra.

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I hate to be the dude to tell you some (potential) bad news buuut we probably won't get Terra until Friday. The reason? Mewtwo. Maybe it's just me but I always seem to have a problem with that battle but if it's anything like these guys go through with each important battle, this is gonna eat up a lot of time before Terra.

I know the Terra battle won't be until Friday but we do speak to her before Mewtwo

20 minutes ago, uberle said:

So, just hypothetical thing for sake of conversation

If the Penta-Op crew were to do a Rejuvenation run, what parts would you look forward to them reacting to? 

falling into the lava and nancy's death