Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

5 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

wait what why does it have evs in  attack it makes no sense to have a sylveon get atk evs instead of any other ev?

because all he did was give it vitamins. you get only 510 Evs and Iron and Zinc can only raise it up to 100 so he just threw those 10 away

I also find it hilarious that he went through the effort to edit the IVs to be perfect but not change the nature which is something you can legally do

19 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Didn't hey say since there's no number there, that just means she's gonna die or something like that?

yah they think Terra going to die but they gonna be pleasantly(?) surprised

also super happy for the squad that they're enjoying this part of the game :3 I think Ame outdid herself with the glitch world

5 minutes ago, Candy said:

yah they think Terra going to die but they gonna be pleasantly(?) surprised

also super happy for the squad that they're enjoying this part of the game :3 I think Ame outdid herself with the glitch world

I think they're gonna be happy that she didn't die but not happy about no increase of the level cap. Lol.

And yes. Ame did do a good job with the Glitch World... And then she had us go into the desert... I'm gonna go curl myself into a ball and think of happy thoughts now.

I really don't get why Nexus gives all the more regal character butchered Indian accents. I'm also sure it was either Twit or Jay who voiced Ciel. I'm not surprised they didn't get the Rocky Horror reference, Jamie needs to step up her game with exposing them to LGBT culture

I'm sad that Nexus didn't go and get Misty Terrain and Light Screen for his Sylveon, would've not only been useful here but for battles after too. Oh well, I'm guessing he retaught it off-screen and we'll see them next episode. Also, loved the random ass commentary Nexus provided while getting fucked by Mew "sperm cell" two. Can't wait for the 54:56 Minute Episode for Terra, gonna be quite the blast 

A huge problem I'm finding is a particular sort of comment in the comment section. It seems that every episode, there's at least 3/4 comments like "end the series", "they're not enjoy the game anymore, end the series" (despite members of the squad saying that they loved the game the previous episode), etc. I think it is a mixture of being busy with other projects/irl and these sorts of comments that affect regularity of uploads in a way. 

I'm just sitting here thinking, let them enjoy the game and play it. Like I feel for Nappy as he's working his ass off for this series and he just can't win. Like yeah we have taken the mick out of their team composition and the way they have analysed some things (particularly Nexus) but we've never gone out of our way to attempt to demotivate him (don't think he is but I think he is tired of the negative ass comments). I think the problem is that people don't understand why longer series don't have as many views in the later videos and that they can't communicate what they dislike without coming across as being a dick (there's a line between being blunt and being a dick about something).

Like the other day I was pretty much like "if you don't like this series, go and watch other series". There's also his twitch livestreams too for those who don't like his current projects. Sorry I'm rambling, let me stop...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1