Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt seems fine for now.

Venus too seems fine. Remember it's still D1. Not everyone has been lucky to get valuable info yet. I know I haven't.

As for what kinds of roles there are, I am 99% sure Drakyle was roleblocked, because of Corso's claim not to know about the visits.

Naturally, that could be a lie, but it seemed a genuine response. 

However it's weird, and nobody seems to have made the most important question.

If there is indeed a roleblocker, why wasn't @Alaris the one they visited? Could it be the roleblocker was so new a player, they didn't know they had to?

Honestly, I am as much in the dark as everyone else. 

It's funny how Knightly tries so hard to gain everything he can from other games, that his posts seem identical to others I've seen elsewhere.

I take this enthusiastic approach as a town-n00b trying to be as helpful as possible.

Venus is particularly unsuspicious IMO. It's my belief that he isn't non-town.

I don't think had he been mafia, he would have voted somebody randomly and would have been reckless as such.

I'm neither too confident with that non-town claim on him, however we may lose a useful player and the mafs would be benefited If he really is town.

For this very reason, I think we should spare him and go for a better alternative.

So far, Jace is particularly suspicious in my eyes for voting Venus arbitrarily, providing no detail as to why he votes for Venus. That more or less sounds like a Mafiaso who finds an opportune moment to vote a random player, in order to make the lynch successful. 

Therefore, I'm inclined to vote him:

Unvote: Venus

Vote: Jace Stormkirk

@Mr. Knightly Knowing Venus, he's most likely town, if he were mafia he wouldnt be so reckless. 'mafia often doesn't know what to say' yes but Venus has enough experience to to always know what to say, i'm not sure why he doesn't want to defnd himself but his play style isn't different from any other games from what i know.

@NickCrash I'm interested to know, why do you think Alaris should've been roleblocked? does Alaris have a role that is dangerous for town? if thats the case isn't it safe to assume he's mafia and therefore he should be lynched?

Ok guys I swear I've read every wall of text and analyzed each one of them, and finally reached a conclusion:

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

Do you know the usual mafia strategy of appearing to help the town but actually mislead them? I believe Drakyle is doing that with his posts. I mean, after 5 pages of walls of text, what have we got? Nothing. Just wasted time.

and even if he is town this is a win-win cuz i know most of you are lazy like me

tldr: voting drak for making me suffer

You can't really suspect people with no information for not posting anything useful.

Literally nothing even worth noting happened the last 5 pages other then pointing fingers for no clear reason.

8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Ok guys I swear I've read every wall of text and analyzed each one of them, and finally reached a conclusion:

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

Do you know the usual mafia strategy of appearing to help the town but actually mislead them? I believe Drakyle is doing that with his posts. I mean, after 5 pages of walls of text, what have we got? Nothing. Just wasted time.

and even if he is town this is a win-win cuz i know most of you are lazy like me

tldr: voting drak for making me suffer

Newt, you realise the walls of text originated from people not reading and provoking me? Also i am town and my role can still prove useful given time, rather there are people this day phase who have shown that they have no interest in giving input and only want to put support to condemning someone to a lynch

Oh hey, Seal emerged but then....does that mean Seal has been aware the game started this whole time and just didnt talk? @Mr. Knightly @NickCrash you two seem to be most actively trying to be analytical, whats your thoughts on Seal's sudden appearance and seemingly must have been reading everything so far but just didnt talk?

EDIT: @purplecicada purplypurps, forgot to ping you too, i want your thoughts too on Seals apparant emergence after having likely been just sitting and reading silently but not really speaking until now.

As I kind of just stated, I have nothing to contribute.

Kind of suspicious to me that you immediately ask others to 'analyze' the 1 post with 2 sentences I made because I didn't say anything at first which I clarified in the exact same post.

It seems like you only acknowledged the fact that I posted instead of the content of the post, you seem incredibly desperate for new suspects to be honest.

There for [Eliminate] Lord Drakyle.

22 minutes ago, Seal said:

As I kind of just stated, I have nothing to contribute.

Kind of suspicious to me that you immediately ask others to 'analyze' the 1 post with 2 sentences I made because I didn't say anything at first which I clarified in the exact same post.

It seems like you only acknowledged the fact that I posted instead of the content of the post, you seem incredibly desperate for new suspects to be honest.

There for [Eliminate] Lord Drakyle.

Actually Seal, since you talk like you read the posts before now, you would know people were somewhat pointing fingers or wanting to place votes on those who haven;t spoken yet, my main concern was these people may not be aware the game started like some people who turned up late were, the fact is you APPEAR to have been aware the game started but was silent all the way up until now, therefore not only was it odd i felt the people who seem to be also active would be best called to have a look and see what they think, i hadn't even placed a vote on you yet you already jump on the lynch Drakyle bandwagon. What are you afraid of in me calling for some people to voice their opinions really?

EDIT: forgot this part but considering, you seem so wary of me at least inviting people for their opinion i'm getting bad vibes off of you, Venus may be not very talkative but at least he isn't jumpy of someone asking for others opinions, again i stress, why are you so concerned that i would ask others for input or is that somehow scummy now for someone on the spot to ask for opinion from someone else? Just because i have the most votes to be lynched so far, DOES NOT mean i'm automatically scum and cannot continue to talk to the other players or ask for their opinions, try being more considerate of that fact, not to mention, i'm not ASKING for them to analyse a sentence, i'm asking for their opinions on your sudden emergence now in the day's last 24 or less hours when you seem aware of all that transpire before.

[Unvote] Venus [Eliminate] Seal Quiet is one thing but jumpy is another.

Yes I have read the posts but that doesn't mean I've been fully active since the beginning.

If I wasn't posting anything in the beginning why would it be odd if I post now?

I not only have to meet the post requirement but I also just had to say something about the 'they're suspicious because they don't say a lot' statement.

6 minutes ago, Seal said:

Yes I have read the posts but that doesn't mean I've been fully active since the beginning.

If I wasn't posting anything in the beginning why would it be odd if I post now?

I not only have to meet the post requirement but I also just had to say something about the 'they're suspicious because they don't say a lot' statement.

If you have time to read you at least have time to say something even in the early start of the game anything from thoughts on what someone has said or something you learned counts.

Anyways: I've come to the conclusion-- That Drak is very scary and Cat is intimidated. So yeaa you're on thin ice with me rawr I will vote you off with ease because rawr it seems like a lot of reading for little information. Unless you don't mind if I don't read your some responses.

...Please don't hurt me...

Anywaysx2 I took some notes but I still can't say much cause there are still so many possibilities, and I don't want to be wrong. That's why I won't vote to eliminate you yet! 

Me? Mafia? Go ahead and vote me out if you find me suspicious, but if I am town hope that I don't have a useful rule mwahaha. 

Seeing as the odds are i will be lynched im guessing you expect me to roleclaim and tell you what i know to try persuade you to change your votes? Well that's not happening, You will find out i am town, what you won't learn is what i could have learned or what the person i share a chat with learns, that is the price you pay, if simple things like defending oneself or trying to establish facts while a number of people have voted to lynch you is considered mafia like behaviour, then no one is innocent, and only the innocent do i yield info or support to.

Pat pat I never said I was going to now. Poor poor Draky. I wonder if anyone voting is maf, or the maf is instead safely sitting by ehehe. I can’t read you at all but I have near 0 experience scumreading. 

DW I wouldn’t RC either. It’d just be better for teh mafia. But you did give us a hint dearie dear.

TBH tho Drak was one of the only peepos aside from Alaris and me, who posted anything useful about what happened at night. I get being cautious because of maf night kills, but there has to be a way to slip in info with subtle clues or something? And if it's really not possible, why are we doing mafia's job and killing one of the only peepos who is actually triene to scumhunt?

50 minutes ago, Cataline said:

Pat pat I never said I was going to now. Poor poor Draky. I wonder if anyone voting is maf, or the maf is instead safely sitting by ehehe. I can’t read you at all but I have near 0 experience scumreading. 

DW I wouldn’t RC either. It’d just be better for teh mafia. But you did give us a hint dearie dear.

I never said i was speaking to solely you, not to mention knowing the name of my role doesn't tell you what my role can do or who of the players i share a chat with.

There are so many posts to read through DX

Bean why?

My conclusion is that... I have no conclusion. Everyone is just pointing fingers for the most superficial and baseless reasons, so my vote will just stay where it is. 

The number of pings is conversely proportionate to new info gained during the day.

VOTES
Bean       (0): (Drakyle1)
Drakyle    (4): ArcherEric, Nicki, Newt, Seal
Paul       (1): Venus
Lykos      (1): L'Belle
Bok        (0): (Bean)
Venus      (1): (Paul1), (Drakyle2), Jace, (Drakyle5)
Newt       (1): Bok, (Drakyle4)
L'Belle    (1): Lykos
Nicki      (1): (Drakyle3), Bean2
Seal       (2): Filthy, Drakyle6
Candy      (1): Alaris
ArcherEric (1): Knightly
Jace       (1): Paul2

Info.
Alaris claims 2 people tried to visit Corso.
One of them was Drakyle. He claimed it himself. He claims his action failed. I think he was roleblocked.
Alaris suggests there might be a cult. 
Candy claims to be the 2nd person to visit Corso. She claims not to be a Jailor-role.

Drakyle claims to share a chat with someone. Threatens.