Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

I understand the confusion, but I have no idea what's going on. Naturally I have my opinions on people, but as Bok said, all accusations at this point are going to be ultimately superficial. Right now, all comments made could either be mafia trying to blend in, or people naturally trying to assist town but having no idea where to start from. 

This is a closed-setup, meaning all info is helpful. Yet, I see that people are willing to use this to sway others into specific bandwagons.

I am with Seal on this one. There's a lot of fluff in those 6 pages.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm confused is how Drak has a night action that is likely role bloccable but also has another ability that allows him to be in a shared chat with someone else. Sounds a lil bit like third party having a separate win con (for instance lovers).

11 minutes ago, Candy said:

What I'm confused is how Drak has a night action that is likely role bloccable but also has another ability that allows him to be in a shared chat with someone else. Sounds a lil bit like third party having a separate win con (for instance lovers).

eh you can ask Amber why they made my role and another role share a chat but we both have our own ability that we can use, thing is other than themself i'm the only person who could tell you who it is i share a chat with as well as what they do.

Ah, at first I interpreted it as the "Neighbour" role that chose Drak to have a chat with them.

If the chat is there from the start, then it sure seems like it's a 3rd party thing or something similar to what Dive did in Valentine's Mafia with Alistair essentially having 3 private chats because of her role.

This might mean that Drakyle has a key role in this, possibly Alice. Worse, the Queen.

Inb4 the private chat Drak refers to is the mafia chat

All kidding aside, me thinks Drak is p invested in the game and would prefer to have him alive from longer than D1 whimsical lynching lul

19 hours ago, Candy said:

@Alaris So yaw asking why I chose to say that I visited Corso, despite not being pressured to? That's because I didn't see a reason to hide that and in fact thought I might scumhunt by placing what I knew, aka the remaining piece in the puzzle. My role isn't much use to the town, so I was happy to contribute as much info as I'd gathered. 

Let's see... You are a role capable of visiting but your target is not aware when you visit them.

Option 1: you're town. In that case, you're likely to be the cop, doc, tracker, bodyguard, oracle... Surely, it was not in your interest to claim that you can visit.

Option 2: you're mafia. In that case, you may be a framer, thief (or many others). You could be interested to claim that you visited Corso in order to appear that you wanna help town.

Option 3: You're 3rd party. Maybe cult? In that case, Corso could well have lied when he said that he was unaware of anything happening.

Therefore, odds are you are Mafia or 3rd party, otherwise you wouldn't have claimed that you're a townie with the ability to visit.

I'll stick to my vote to Candy, now it's not temporary.

8 hours ago, Bam the 25th said:

@NickCrash I'm interested to know, why do you think Alaris should've been roleblocked? does Alaris have a role that is dangerous for town? if thats the case isn't it safe to assume he's mafia and therefore he should be lynched?

ASK KIET MAYBE HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT IT

---

I agree with you. I think it'd be a mistake to lynch Drakyle. He was honest in his first claim, and I don't think he has a reason not to.

Then why do I accuse Candy? Well, because Drakyle may have a town role capable of visiting but performing an action the target is aware of (supplier, etc.), which is not that "valuable" so I'd understand his claim.

@Alaris yaw forgets Amber has told us nothing about where he got the roles and thus there may be custom ones (given Drak's claim that he's town with a shared chat + another ability, it's very likely).

If no one claimed to have visited Corso from the beginning, y'all would've scum-read the person who visited Corso aka me. I wanted to avoid such occurrence from happening, and also wanted to keep the puzzle clear (in other words wanted to make clear that I'm not a jailor and hence Drak likely got role blocc'd)

5 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Let's see... You are a role capable of visiting but your target is not aware when you visit them.

Option 1: you're town. In that case, you're likely to be the cop, doc, tracker, bodyguard, oracle... Surely, it was not in your interest to claim that you can visit.

Option 2: you're mafia. In that case, you may be a framer, thief (or many others). You could be interested to claim that you visited Corso in order to appear that you wanna help town.

Option 3: You're 3rd party. Maybe cult? In that case, Corso could well have lied when he said that he was unaware of anything happening.

Therefore, odds are you are Mafia or 3rd party, otherwise you wouldn't have claimed that you're a townie with the ability to visit.

I'll stick to my vote to Candy, now it's not temporary.

ASK KIET MAYBE HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT IT

---

I agree with you. I think it'd be a mistake to lynch Drakyle. He was honest in his first claim, and I don't think he has a reason not to.

Then why do I accuse Candy? Well, because Drakyle may have a town role capable of visiting but performing an action the target is aware of (supplier, etc.), which is not that "valuable" so I'd understand his claim.

Alaris, trust me when i say this, if Candy truly has a visiting role but isn't much use to the town then you can kick Cop, Doc and Bodyguard right off that list which leaves very few remaining possibilities, but of the two visiting roles i know candy can't have there is not many left Candy could have that don't have too much use to the town, further i would like to to clarify, was the information you got strictly that "two people 'attempted' to visit Corso?" the word attempted suggests both people failed in which case if someone hasn't spoken yet they might also be one of the attemptees by claim, or someone doesn't want to say they tried to visit corso and risk being accused of being a mafia, simply put we don't know if attempted is covering both failed and successful visits. that is to say since my ability does no harm yet was unable to work on Corso the possibilites are:

A.) Corso is immune to any role that doesn't intend to kill.

B.) I was roleblocked

It's more likely i was roleblocked but lets keep an open mind to this other possibility.

I would want to say Candy probably has more likelihood of a mafia role if it's not very useful to town and very few remaining possibilities however, it is very subjective and from Candy's point of view so we don't know just how valuable it actually is or if they simply don't want the mafia to look at them too early.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

was the information you got strictly that "two people 'attempted' to visit Corso?"

The specific wording was that they "tried to visit Corso".

I guess you may be right. Anyway, she won't die because of my vote alone. I haven't a better target right now.

Just now, Alaris said:

The specific wording was that they "tried to visit Corso".

I guess you may be right. Anyway, she won't die because of my vote alone. I haven't a better target right now.

Not saying to lynch them, just keep an open mind. If i do die in this game i would much rather it happen during the night at the hands of the mafia, so that i can laugh at their wasted kill, because my role is not the one they should fear.

Ok so I read all the posts of the day (walls of text not included) and the most suspicious thing I founnd is Purps refusing to put a joke vote on Venus beause he already had 2 votes at that moment; why this behaviour? Either she didn't want to get involved in his lynch or she wanted to protect him. 

She also said she had shared reads (page 2 or 3, I don't remember exactly) but I don't think she had said anything meaningful before that post

[Eliminate] Purplecicada
It's not much, but it's the best I can achieve with this unown mind.

And I don't have any immunity as far as I know and I haven't received any gun/vest

9 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

but of the two visiting roles i know candy can't have there is not many left Candy could have that don't have too much use to the town,

btw @Lord Drakyle I'm not sure to understand this sentence. Could you clarify, please?

4 minutes ago, Alaris said:

btw @Lord Drakyle I'm not sure to understand this sentence. Could you clarify, please?

Candy says their role is of little town use, that reduces how many roles they might have to very few, of those i know 2 of the remaining roles in that small list that Candy does not have and therefore reduces the list smaller

• Global Mods

Drak seems to be trying too hard for me to consider them town. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Corso, I don't like stacking votes unless there's a valid reason.

38 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

Drak seems to be trying too hard for me to consider them town. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Corso, I don't like stacking votes unless there's a valid reason.

You flatter yourself if you think im trying to convince YOU im town

30 minutes ago, Venus said:

Well, well...looks like the tables have turned, haven't they, Drak?

Not really, since the difference is that the duration of you having the most votes was not even done out of thinking you was mafia, just that you offered the least to the town, the difference is people think im mafia, here's another hey difference

I'm not trying to prove im town like Nicki thinks and i'm not trying to turn the votes around, i'm trying to help establish what can still be possibly learned in this day phase with how many we have including my support. Something you seem to still neglect to be trying to do for the town i might add.

Guest Sparkin'

You're expecting too much from me. It's not like I can magically change this Day 1 to make a mafia lynch or anything. I already said everything I knew, which is nothing.

If you want anything else, I don't have it.

So, yes, I'm not doing anything. Deal with it.

Edited by Sparkin'

8 minutes ago, Venus said:

You're expecting too much from me. It's not like I can magically change this Day 1 to make a mafia lynch or anything. I already said everything I knew, which is nothing.

If you want anything else, I don't have it.

So, yes, I'm not doing anything. Deal with it.

There is no more or less that you can do that i can do as for anyone else here, yet we are still using what we have learned so far to try establish some understanding of what to keep in mind, nor can i change the outcome of this day magically either. That doesn't mean i expect anything of you, it's already clear you don't intend to even try to help the town such as trying to establish what could the info we learned mean or of those players in this game who seems suspicious.

30 minutes ago, Venus said:

Is being lazy suspicious????

maybe not on it's own but Nicki seems a tad too overprotective of you that and the fact as soon as things turned in your favor certain individuals became awfully quiet.